Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

+14
almostgothic
Oldartform
Panda
mollydog
marxman
Lillyofthevalley
mariang
chrissie
LJC
cherry1
AnnaEsse
Keela
margaret
Annabel
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Empty Re: The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Apr - 11:07

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect. As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

Morning Panda,

We don't know WHO the McCanns and tapsniks hooked up with during this ill-fated vacation. There could very well be a party villa somewhere in the midst of this charade. Swingers with kiddies do book these types of 'family' holidays....

Morning pennylane, the Daily Express paid heavily for suggesting the McCanns were swingers. Tell me, would anyone have even thought of the McCanns as Swingers or pedophiles if they hadn't read it. ? Seriously, would the McCanns go through IVF just to produce children who could be used in this
way?

I believe Madeleine died in 5a how her body was disposed of is the enigma, and that they have lied about the timelines , were neglectful Parents, but
nothing else unless there is firm proof.

Panda, I spoke of swinging in my post and not paedophilia. But when a child goes missing paedophilia within the friends or family cannot be dismissed. I believe the swinging aspect is very plausible, and have done so since the very early days when I was piecing the oddities together. Just to add also, if I were influenced by what I saw on the news or read in the papers regarding this case, I would have never met any of you... as this is the first time in my life I have ever blogged - and I did so because I didn't believe a word of what was being presented re this case.

While we are on the subject of paedophilia, I have to disagree with you, I believe definitely there are paedophiles out there that are parents of children born via IVF treatment. In fact I would go so far as to say that is an absolute certainty.

Last edited by pennylane on Fri 6 Apr - 11:22; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :
The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 6 Apr - 11:21

I think there is little doubt after analysing all the evidence and informations that poor Maddie met her fate prior to May 3rd. The people there imo were all petrified of their reputations and their jobs which is why they appear to be all covering up something, for the vast majority they are just in fear of being exposed for why they were there in the first place like swinging for example

I don't think that the 'high level' person who identity is being protected can be someone who is famous in the public domain, as there were other real holidaymakers in the resort and the chances of one of them or anyone else seeing this well know person at some point somewhere would be high. it is more likely to me to be someone connected closely to GB but is not known facially, at least to the public at large, but close enough that connection could bring him down as PM with their practices

I do find the 99% of the kids being under 4 years old extremely odd. I have been to these types of resort holidays a number of times and always there are kids of all ages shapes and sizes, if I went to a resort where practically all of them were under 4 I would find this very intriguing to put it mildly. I don't know much about swinging but apparently having kids under 5 is a common attribute. Don't know why but apparently this is true

Very good point about Jim Gamble...what ever did happen to those pictures? was he worried they might reveal something else or someone else? was it a coincidence that on the night of May 4th, channel 4 were screening a documentary of someone who was exposing the CEOP...mmmm
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Oldartform Fri 6 Apr - 11:33

The lack of school age children at the resort could be explained by it being term time.
Oldartform
Oldartform
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 625
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-04

Back to top Go down

The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 Empty The ages of the children on the holiday

Post  Guest Fri 6 Apr - 11:36

Apologies if I'm getting confused here - not the first time and I'm sure it won't be the last. If we're talking about the 8 children in the McCann party, they were all under 4 - Madeleine was the eldest of them and was a few days short of her birthday. I don't find it strange that friends of a similar age have their families around the same time.

Are we talking about every other family that was there at the same time? If so, how do we know how many children were there and is it of any relevance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 6 Apr - 12:17

Very interesting posts on this thread, and I'm suddenly reminded of a paragraph in the gushing piece by Bridget O'Donnell in the Guardian:

"Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Well - I could walk through my village on a sunny day and I would see lots of little girls out walking with their families. But they certainly wouldn't all look the same. They wouldn't all be blonde. Or pink (or wearing pink, which is what I assume she means). Or pretty.

In fact if I did see all those little girls, all looking the same, I'd think that my little community had become The Village Of The Damned - and this brunette would be running for the hills!
The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 424625
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Apr - 12:33

Oldartform wrote:The lack of school age children at the resort could be explained by it being term time.

Oh yes, absolutely. The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 944533
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Fri 6 Apr - 12:36

almostgothic wrote:Very interesting posts on this thread, and I'm suddenly reminded of a paragraph in the gushing piece by Bridget O'Donnell in the Guardian:

"Earlier that day there had been tennis lessons for the children, with some of the parents watching proudly as their girls ran across the court chasing tennis balls. They took photos. Madeleine must have been there, but I couldn't distinguish her from the others. They all looked the same - all blonde, all pink and pretty."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2007/dec/14/ukcrime.madeleinemccann

Well - I could walk through my village on a sunny day and I would see lots of little girls out walking with their families. But they certainly wouldn't all look the same. They wouldn't all be blonde. Or pink (or wearing pink, which is what I assume she means). Or pretty.

In fact if I did see all those little girls, all looking the same, I'd think that my little community had become The Village Of The Damned - and this brunette would be running for the hills!
The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 424625

I hear you, almostgothic! The Best Answer?/TEXTUSA - Page 2 23324
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Fri 6 Apr - 12:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:If we're talking about the 8 children in the McCann party, they were all under 4 - Madeleine was the eldest of them and was a few days short of her birthday.

Are we talking about every other family that was there at the same time? If so, how do we know how many children were there and is it of any relevance?

I am talking about practically all the guests there, not just the mccann party. School holidays or not it is still very odd indeed
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 6 Apr - 12:40

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:
jd16 wrote:I think this topic hits the nail on the head in many ways

1) All the statements we have been allowed to read are all contradictory in its terms and show they are hiding something, and it is unrealistic to think they are all covering up for the mccanns. What only makes sense is that each have their own personal interest and reputations to protect..ie something like swinging fits the bill. And imo there was a sub group into 'other' activities

2) Note this happened just as GB was about to become Prime Minister...and what could be worse than a scandal involving someone very close to him which could very well force him to resign from his dream job on his first day. Things like personal visits to Leicester Police station, discussing at a Euro Summit with the Portuguese PM about the case is not the actions of a prime minister running a country. They have people to do this for them so why this level of personal interest? especially on a couple he didn't know until a few months previous? why did they get the hotline to 10 Downing Street which front bench minsters do not have? Why have 2 NHS doctors got one? Murdoch had a back door entrance into Downing Street for a reason, the mccanns had their hotline for a reason too. This is government level, nobody gets these things without a very good reason for it. gerry was so smug the truth would never come out, he would have to have a good reason be so sure. I can see why

3) Notice that 99% of the children on that holiday were all under 4 years old. How odd

Hi jd16 I don't believe for one minute that the Tapas Group were swingers or pedophilia was rife , If the Tapas Group were swingers they would have rented a Villa for privacy, and while their statements are contradictory I suspect this has more to do with the fact that apart from the Payne's who had
a Baby Monitor , the rest were guilty of child neglect. As for Government interference I read that Gerry was a fundraiser for the Labour Party which
was probably the reason he knew the Blairs and Browns.......through fundraising events.

Morning Panda,

We don't know WHO the McCanns and tapsniks hooked up with during this ill-fated vacation. There could very well be a party villa somewhere in the midst of this charade. Swingers with kiddies do book these types of 'family' holidays....

Morning pennylane, the Daily Express paid heavily for suggesting the McCanns were swingers. Tell me, would anyone have even thought of the McCanns as Swingers or pedophiles if they hadn't read it. ? Seriously, would the McCanns go through IVF just to produce children who could be used in this
way?

I believe Madeleine died in 5a how her body was disposed of is the enigma, and that they have lied about the timelines , were neglectful Parents, but
nothing else unless there is firm proof.

Panda, I spoke of swinging in my post and not paedophilia. But when a child goes missing paedophilia within the friends or family cannot be dismissed. I believe the swinging aspect is very plausible, and have done so since the very early days when I was piecing the oddities together. Just to add also, if I were influenced by what I saw on the news or read in the papers regarding this case, I would have never met any of you... as this is the first time in my life I have ever blogged - and I did so because I didn't believe a word of what was being presented re this case.

While we are on the subject of paedophilia, I have to disagree with you, I believe definitely there are paedophiles out there that are parents of children born via IVF treatment. In fact I would go so far as to say that is an absolute certainty.

Good point Pennylane. If we had believed the rubbish in the papers we would never looked any further and probably wouldn't have been aware of the PJ files. Issues such as the Gaspar Statements, the suggestive poses in some of the photos, Gerry being registered on the CAT system with LP, the group staying silent and saying they had 'a pact' between them, concerns raised by the social worker re Payne, Kate's graphic description re her child's anatomy on page 129 of her book cannot imo be dismissed - much as some here would like them to be.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 6 Apr - 12:53

Autumn, I bow to your reasoning. I hadn't forgotten, but I think my brain is sometimes trying to forget these absolute facts.
I don't think the T7 are complicit in the death of Maddie, but they were in a position where they needed to protect themselves.

One curious fact I can't get round: the man with the little girl who insisted on booking the Tapas for the party every night. He told the OC employee that they would all be leaving their children alone. Advertising it you might say - as early as Sunday morning. So I'm wondering if something already had happened on Saturday night.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Fri 6 Apr - 13:18

Hi Tigger, yes if you were leaving your kids alone you would hardly go telling anyone else outside the group unless there was good reason. I don't believe for one second any of the children were left alone at nights and neglect was just a cover story.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2