Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll.

+14
mumbles
Autumn
pamalam
Keela
the slave
kathybelle
almostgothic
wjk
AnnaEsse
gillyspot
Wintabells
tanszi
chrissie1
margaret
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Empty Re: What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll.

Post  mumbles Fri 6 Apr - 14:28

Autumn wrote: newspapers named Mrs Albino as one of two “gypsy women” seen by a British holidaymaker dragging Madeleine along an Algarve street in September 2008. The little girl was wearing a “black wig” but the holidaymaker was “100 per cent sure” it was Madeleine. The same reports revealed that a rag doll had been found at a house repeatedly visited by Mrs Albino. According to the reports, Madeleine “may have been held prisoner” at the house.

So could this have been the same rag doll? Not sure if Im understanding this correctly but I don't get where the rag doll came from. Might there have been an attempt to frame this woman by placing a rag doll in the car, could it have been the same doll as in Kate photo?

I'm almost sure this is the photo of the rag doll found... as I saved it to my computer at the time.

What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 TheRagDoll
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :
What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Empty Re: What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll.

Post  tigger Wed 10 Oct - 17:53

From the People: 13/5/07: (link on page one)
Last night Kate arrived for Mass clutching a blanket from her missing daughter's bed. She was wearing shorts and a yellow top and held Maddie's Cuddle Cat tightly as she held her husband's hand. Green and yellow ribbons have been tied to the church doors - green the Portuguese symbol of hope and yellow in remembrance of missing Maddie.unquote

Now I'm stumped! Not only is the poor woman dragging cuddlecat around, a green and yellow ragdol is keeping it company, even so, she still managed to clutch a blanket from Maddie's bed.
Evidently not the pink blanket which disappeared without a trace after being photographed on the bed by the PJ. So a second blanket, one belonging to OC? Or did they take extra bedding on holiday?
Considering how neatly the bed was left, it's unlikely Maddie had more than one favourite blanket.

P.S. Well dressed for the beach, shorts in church - no so much.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 10 Oct - 20:06

tigger wrote:From the People: 13/5/07: (link on page one)
Last night Kate arrived for Mass clutching a blanket from her missing daughter's bed. She was wearing shorts and a yellow top and held Maddie's Cuddle Cat tightly as she held her husband's hand. Green and yellow ribbons have been tied to the church doors - green the Portuguese symbol of hope and yellow in remembrance of missing Maddie.unquote

Now I'm stumped! Not only is the poor woman dragging cuddlecat around, a green and yellow ragdol is keeping it company, even so, she still managed to clutch a blanket from Maddie's bed.
Evidently not the pink blanket which disappeared without a trace after being photographed on the bed by the PJ. So a second blanket, one belonging to OC? Or did they take extra bedding on holiday?
Considering how neatly the bed was left, it's unlikely Maddie had more than one favourite blanket.

P.S. Well dressed for the beach, shorts in church - no so much.

It might have been easier just to push the bed around with all the bits and pieces on it What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 25346

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Wed 10 Oct - 20:51

Autumn wrote: newspapers named Mrs Albino as one of two “gypsy women” seen by a British holidaymaker dragging Madeleine along an Algarve street in September 2008. The little girl was wearing a “black wig” but the holidaymaker was “100 per cent sure” it was Madeleine. The same reports revealed that a rag doll had been found at a house repeatedly visited by Mrs Albino. According to the reports, Madeleine “may have been held prisoner” at the house.

So could this have been the same rag doll? Not sure if Im understanding this correctly but I don't get where the rag doll came from. Might there have been an attempt to frame this woman by placing a rag doll in the car, could it have been the same doll as in Kate photo?

Well Edgar and Allen were in the area at the time disguised as 'fruit pickers'. allegedly. ;-))

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/124813
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 11 Oct - 6:07

ann_chovey wrote:

Well Edgar and Allen were in the area at the time disguised as 'fruit pickers'. allegedly. ;-))

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/124813

What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 23324 What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 23324 What comes first.. the chicken or the egg? - and a ragdoll. - Page 2 23324 fruit pickers!
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 11 Oct - 6:12

pamalam wrote:Ragdoll has always been a mystery to me. To my knowledge it was not seen after the 11 May 2007.

I have often wondered if it was taken to church on the 11 May to be blessed or something like that.

So it could then be left as memory to Madeleine on her 4th birthday.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/GERRY_KATE_MCCANN.htm#11may7

Perhaps the ragdoll was dropped in favour of cuddlecat. They set up cuddlecat.co.uk soon afterwards. Perhaps they had a deal with the manufacturer, since reportedly Metodo3 were given twenty cuddlecats for their staff in order to motivate them.... you can't make it up!

Ragdoll might already have been copyright of another firm.
Cuddlecat (not pink) made an appearance on the website Ethical Kids, which is run by a close friend of the McCanns, they went on holiday with them to Majorca.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 11 Oct - 7:09

The blanket didn't go missing till after the 'removal' off the body so I think if it had been seen on 11th may, the body hadn't been taken to it's final resting place until 25 plus days after she went missing and after they hired the car.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 11 Oct - 9:07

kitti wrote:The blanket didn't go missing till after the 'removal' off the body so I think if it had been seen on 11th may, the body hadn't been taken to it's final resting place until 25 plus days after she went missing and after they hired the car.

That's really interesting! Could you help me with this? Because as far as I know the blanket disappeared the following day, after the photographs were taken.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum