Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook

4 posters

Go down

Facebook Empty Facebook

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 5 Apr - 8:49

Someone has posted the picture of 3 year old Madeleine on my facebook page with a request to help find her. It got loads of likes too which is surprising. Had to post a derogatory comment asking why the parents aren't out there looking instead of leaving it up to everyone else.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Facebook Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Facebook Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Facebook Empty Re: Facebook

Post  Guest Thu 5 Apr - 9:26

How did it end up on your FB page DAC?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Thu 5 Apr - 10:34

dazedandconfused wrote:Someone has posted the picture of 3 year old Madeleine on my facebook page with a request to help find her. It got loads of likes too which is surprising. Had to post a derogatory comment asking why the parents aren't out there looking instead of leaving it up to everyone else.

I also had one on my facebook page, its the old one from Auntie Phil doing the rounds again!
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 5 Apr - 10:40

Iris wrote:How did it end up on your FB page DAC?

Family member who is a believer and convinced she can be found, posted it on my page. After the comment I left, I expect I'll be "unfriended" now.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 5 Apr - 10:47

jozi wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Someone has posted the picture of 3 year old Madeleine on my facebook page with a request to help find her. It got loads of likes too which is surprising. Had to post a derogatory comment asking why the parents aren't out there looking instead of leaving it up to everyone else.

I also had one on my facebook page, its the old one from Auntie Phil doing the rounds again!

Yes I think you are right jozi.

Some time ago my OH had one of these from a friend, linking to the McCanns 'gimme gimme' website, and requesting he forward it on to others. Without even telling me, my OH wrote a swingeing e-mail back to his friend saying he would be doing no such thing as we did not believe a single word the McCanns uttered, and that it was our belief Maddie died in their holiday apartment as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs findings.

I was both surprised and pleased that my (seemingly often disinterested) OH took this stand. Anyhoo, the friend promptly replied saying he was merely passing on a mail shot as requested, but hadn't followed the case closely Facebook 816281
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jozi Thu 5 Apr - 11:20

pennylane wrote:
jozi wrote:

Some time ago my OH had one of these from a friend, linking to the McCanns 'gimme gimme' website, and requesting he forward it on to others. Without even telling me, my OH wrote a swingeing e-mail back to his friend saying he would be doing no such thing as we did not believe a single word the McCanns uttered, and that it was our belief Maddie died in their holiday apartment as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs findings.

I was both surprised and pleased that my (seemingly often disinterested) OH took this stand. Anyhoo, the friend promptly replied saying he was merely passing on a mail shot as requested, but hadn't followed the case closely Facebook 816281
Pennylane

What a good idea,mine also came from a deluded friend asking to share the link, I just ignored it but will email her some facts re this case Facebook 944533
jozi
jozi

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 5 Apr - 13:54

jozi wrote:
pennylane wrote:
jozi wrote:

My OH had one of these from a friend, linking to the McCanns 'gimme gimme' website, and requesting he forward it on to others. Without even telling me, my OH wrote a swingeing e-mail back to his friend saying he would be doing no such thing as we did not believe a single word the McCanns uttered, and that it was our belief Maddie died in their holiday apartment as indicated by the blood and cadaver dogs findings.

Pennylane

What a good idea,mine also came from a deluded friend asking to share the link, I just ignored it but will email her some facts re this case Facebook 944533

Some time ago, I couldn't see where to sign the waitrose delivery sheet, and joked I had bad eyes due to all the blogging I did. The delivery man asked what I blogged about, and I replied 'the McCanns and their implausible abduction story.' I expected a dismissive response, and was gobsmacked when he looked squarely at me and replied "They aught to boil those two in oil." He apologised for being so blunt, but said he didn't believe a word they said, and that he had 6 sisters, and none believed Madeleine was abducted from the apartment. I imagine there are many with similar views that keep them to themselves for the most part.

Clarence Mitchell has been an invaluable TM tool, as he has managed to turn mountains of foetid straw into gold. Facebook 678246

Last edited by pennylane on Thu 5 Apr - 16:54; edited 1 time in total
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 5 Apr - 15:57

You are so right - Clarence has been a Tool in oh so many ways.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 5 Apr - 17:08

The End Is Nigh wrote:You are so right - Clarence has been a Tool in oh so many ways.

He must be tied up in all kinds of dodgy rendezvous' betwixt cops and journalists, though I doubt he would be foolish enough to say anything detrimental over the phone. Probably very familiar with cash in brown envelopes too. Still, that doesn't mean all those slippery characters he deals with are as slick as he is, and perhaps it will be one of his links that brings the McCann house of cards tumbling down. That would be a most pleasantly pleasing occurrence methinks. Facebook Icon_flower
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 6 Apr - 20:02

Facebook has been accused of lack of privacy by 3 Canadian users and warned they must be sure Members are protected.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 6 Apr - 20:07

My hubby has been lecturing all the facebook disbelievers who have got in touch after I left less than enthusiastic comments after the look for Madeleine appeal appeared on my page. Bless him, I didn't realise so much of my many sermons had hit the mark, but I think he's managed a few converts after they got in touch. Quite eye opening that many still have no idea and just rely on what is reported in the newspapers. He is at this very moment putting his sister, who lives in Holland, straight. Her phone bill will be huge.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 6 Apr - 20:43

I'm almost as chuffed with that news as you must be.

Makes one wonder how many more sensible people out there also mistrust and disbelieve Healy & McCann: Is it a largely silent majority, perhaps?

And are all these people "nutters" too, or does that apply only to those of us who feel that all the possibilities (and certainly all the known facts) should be aired in the interests of Justice?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Fri 6 Apr - 21:04

The End Is Nigh wrote:I'm almost as chuffed with that news as you must be.

Makes one wonder how many more sensible people out there also mistrust and disbelieve Healy & McCann: Is it a largely silent majority, perhaps?

And are all these people "nutters" too, or does that apply only to those of us who feel that all the possibilities (and certainly all the known facts) should be aired in the interests of Justice?

Sadly I think the silent majority take as gospel everything they read in newspapers and regard those of us who question things as the "internet nutters" we've been branded.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content