Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton

+7
Panda
ann_chovey
cherry1
jd16
AnnaEsse
Angelique
tigger
11 posters

Go down

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Empty british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton

Post  Badboy Sat 7 Apr - 23:16

Charlotte pennington says she told police the name of a british tourist whom she saw kicking something into the sea from a boat.
i wonder who that was.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Empty Re: british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton

Post  Guest Sun 8 Apr - 0:12

Comment deleted. Further investigation needed.

Last edited by Not Born Yesterday on Sun 8 Apr - 0:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Original remark deleted)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Empty Re: british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton

Post  jd16 Sun 8 Apr - 1:11

As well as naming him, she said originally she saw this same 'man' the next day wearing the same yellow reflective jacket and as someone 'whom she had come to know over the preceding week'.....wonder who her translator was for the PJ statement ....The same one she kept seeing everywhere I suspect, that they were all trying to frame at the time
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :
british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 8 Apr - 1:30

Pennington also claims she was the first one in the apartment after the alarm was raised...less than 5 minutes. She says ""There were no children in the room. The twins had been taken out already, I think by one of the McCanns' friends."

But from Fiona Paynes statement when asked: 00.53.22 1485 “Did the twins wake up at all?”

Reply “They didn’t. They didn’t”.

1485 “In the aftermath?”

Reply “No, and that was the other thing, she kept going into the twins, she kept putting her hands on the twins to check they were breathing, she was very much concerned in checking that they were okay. But they were okay, I mean, they were fine, they didn’t, they were asleep, but at the time it did seem weird, I remember thinking, you know, when the Police came they turned the lights on, there was loads of noise, obviously from the moment Kate discovered that Madeleine was gone, the screaming and the shouting and there was a lot of noise and they, they didn’t, you know, so much as blink”........ (so they were still there then)

Who is lying here Pennington or Payne? or is asking this adding to the 'distress' of the mccanns? and making me a ghoul

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-eKj7rl
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Apr - 8:56

I think Pennington because it wasn't until Silvia Batista arrived and saw 5a full of people she tried to get some kind of order and suggested the McCanns and the twins be moved in with the Payne's for a few hours until another apartment could be given to them. Batista was also concerned about probable
contamination of the crime scene.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sun 8 Apr - 10:02

jd16 wrote:Pennington also claims she was the first one in the apartment after the alarm was raised...less than 5 minutes. She says ""There were no children in the room. The twins had been taken out already, I think by one of the McCanns' friends."

But from Fiona Paynes statement when asked: 00.53.22 1485 “Did the twins wake up at all?”

Reply “They didn’t. They didn’t”.

1485 “In the aftermath?”

Reply “No, and that was the other thing, she kept going into the twins, she kept putting her hands on the twins to check they were breathing, she was very much concerned in checking that they were okay. But they were okay, I mean, they were fine, they didn’t, they were asleep, but at the time it did seem weird, I remember thinking, you know, when the Police came they turned the lights on, there was loads of noise, obviously from the moment Kate discovered that Madeleine was gone, the screaming and the shouting and there was a lot of noise and they, they didn’t, you know, so much as blink”........ (so they were still there then)

Who is lying here Pennington or Payne? or is asking this adding to the 'distress' of the mccanns? and making me a ghoul

british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton Gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-may-26-2007-eKj7rl

Because of that remark of Fiona, which sounds entirely natural - un-rehearsed, I've always thought the T7 were on a 'need to know' basis with the real story.
The other remark that makes me think the twins were only moved back into 5a after 10.00 p.m. is that Gerry said something on the lines of taking the twins back to their own apartment. That was when the police was already there and I'd have to check but also the PJ. The police had commented on the lack of sheets in the cots in their report. So creating order with or without Silvia B must have come a lot later in the night.
Imo 5a was empty all night until 10.00 p.m.

I'm rather doubtful that Silvia Batista was so concerned about crime scene contamination, I've never read that she tried to get the McCanns into another apartment quite that early. I take it that it is still before 11.00 p.m. ish? The police commented on the number of people there when they arrived and I don't think any order was created or the McCanns were moved until the early hours of the morning. In fact I can't offhand recall that they left the apartment that night at all?

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Sun 8 Apr - 11:43

I think they did retire to the Payne's apartment, remember, Kate saying she couldn't wait for daylight to come so she could go out supposedly to search. I can't recall where it was, maybe her Diary?
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 8 Apr - 11:55

Angelique wrote:I think they did retire to the Payne's apartment, remember, Kate saying she couldn't wait for daylight to come so she could go out supposedly to search. I can't recall where it was, maybe her Diary?

Angelique, I'm sure they said the twins were carried to the Payne's apartment and that is where Kate and Gerry spent the rest of the night.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Sun 8 Apr - 13:49

So Pennington was the liar in this case...which discredits anything else she has said in her statements especially if she can lie about such a crucial piece of information like this. Shame for the mccanns as Pennington was 'the' one who was everywhere and witness to all the so called important sightings. Coincidence she was on the same plane to PDL on 28th April as some of the T9. Maybe we only have to look back to 1998 in New Zealand where she and her family lived in the same town and crossed into the same occupations for the answer for her 'help' in the scam

I'd like to know this...How does she know that the man whom she never saw his face yet can name who he was.... was British? And despite wearing a yellow reflective jacket which all fishermen do being a fishing port, how does she know he was tourist too? What made him look British and look like a tourist? by only seeing a figure wearing a yellow reflective jacket

Maybe Scotland Yard are doing their jobs properly and asking her this

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Sun 8 Apr - 13:57

From McCann Exposure

Open letter to Charlotte Pennington and Najoua Chekaya

APR
Dear CHARLOTTE and NAJOUA,

Although we do not know each other, I feel I know a little about you and your kindness.

How dreadful it must have been for you both to have witnessed such a tragedy. MADELEINE just three years old abducted from her bed. Both of you saw how devastated the McCANNS were. The shock and horror on their faces.

NAJOUA, you mention you only saw MADELEINE to wave hello and you CHARLOTTE were a nanny at the Creche. It must have been hard to find the right words to say to KATE. She also was finding it hard to say the right words to you, or anybody else.

What can you say to a mother in torment as you struggle to understand?
It is now almost three years, we are ALL older and wiser. OLDER, certainly.

CHARLOTTE I have read your witness statement. I have also read an interview you gave to the Daily Mail. I have to admit I am confused by a comment you gave. In the Mail you mention something that you did not mention in your statement.

CHARLOTTE you said you were one of the first in the apartment and the twins WERE NOT THERE.

You said they had already been taken out by one of the McCANN’s friends…

CHARLOTTE, much time has passed. Surely you NOW understand the significance of these words now, if they are true, don’t you?
I do realise the Daily Mail not known for its, shall we say ‘Honest’ reporting and they may well have twisted your words. But that is what they printed you having said:
“We knew that one of the other nanny’s charges was called Maddie. We told the head of department what had happened and she took us straight to the apartment.
There were no children in the room. The twins had been taken out already, I think by one of the McCanns’ friends.
When we were coming out we saw Kate and she was screaming: ‘They’ve taken her. They’ve taken her!”

But it’s not about what was printed or not, but about what you might know.

NAJOUA, you are a stunning young woman with a figure any woman would envy, any man not forget and yet no one seems to remember you on the night Tuesday 1st May 2007.

I have also read your statement to PJ and believe you when you say you were invited by GERRY McCANN to sit at his table.

NAJOUA, it matters not to me, how many people and who was or was not at the table that night. But, it does matter very much WHERE “that” table was, whether you were invited to it or not…

The McCANNS had just lost a child to an evil man, you wanted, like all to help. Not cause the McCANNS any more pain. MADELEINE was kidnapped on Thursday, so what was the difference of where they actually had dinner on Tuesday? A detail with little or no importance to the effort of capturing the person that had taken MADELEINE.

Everyone wanted to help the McCANNS and do and SAY the right thing to ease their pain. They had lost a child and if they asked for certain things not to be mentioned because THAT would cause more problems. Unnecessary ones, so who would NOT agree to do all they can? MADELEINE was missing and that’s all that mattered, she must be found.

NAJOUA, by now you know that the couple you so kindly helped, phoned family and friends to tell them of a smashed and jemmied window. This, you now also now, was NOT TRUE, there was NO evidence of a break in.

I’m sure, that by now, you have asked yourself many times why would they lie?

And, I’m sure that you’ve asked yourself why they asked you to say to the Police that you were with them Tuesday night.

I now ask you both, CHARLOTTE and NAJOUA, to think and search your hearts for what is right. MADELEINE, what would have been her seventh birthday approaches. Seven candles on a cake waiting for the Birthday Girl to blow them out. The birthday girl that should be laughing and playing in the warm sunshine. A little girl tired after an exciting day, brushes her teeth and is ready for bed. She may well even say ‘Mummy I have had the best day ever’

I ask you both as the warm and loving young ladies I know you to be, if there is something that now makes you uncomfortable with. Something you felt pressured, or convinced, to say, something that was not quite true.

No one wants to see any of you accused of anything, what we ask is for the case to be re opened and the PJ allowed to do their job.

I ask you both to only think of MADELEINE. She was ONLY three years old. LOOK into her eyes and if you feel uncomfortable with something you have said, no matter how small I beg you to speak out.

You had nothing to do with MADELEINE having disappeared, and yet you carry a burden. It’s time, I beg, to take that weight off your shoulders.

Details are so very important. A small detail twisted may have harmed the investigation and the search for MADELEINE.

Maybe one, or both, of you can help and UNTURN some of those stones GERRY McCANN talks so often about.

I know the authorities seem a little too permeable, and that that such an effort would not only be useless as would also seem bring back needless problems and haunting memories.

Either of you can, if you wish to do so, drop us a line in the comment box. Just highlight that it’s not for publication, and it will not be published. And that goes for anyone out there who feels they can help. We promise that we’ll direct that information to those we know to be trustworthy.

http://textusa.blogspot.com/2010/04/open-letter-to-charlotte-and-najova.html
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 9 Apr - 20:36

jd16 - Maybe Scotland Yard are doing their jobs properly and asking her this

Let's hope so, I have no doubt they will be thoroughly digging into the backgrounds of the mccanns and all their mates and associates and all those who were working at the ocean club to see if any members of staff had had previous contact with the Mccanns.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 20:47

Was it this nanny or the girl called Baker who visited the McCanns in Rothley when they had returned home ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 9 Apr - 20:56

mossman wrote:Was it this nanny or the girl called Baker who visited the McCanns in Rothley when they had returned home ?

Catriona Baker visited the McCs November 2007 as I recall.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 21:00

ann_chovey wrote:
mossman wrote:Was it this nanny or the girl called Baker who visited the McCanns in Rothley when they had returned home ?

Catriona Baker visited the McCs November 2007 as I recall.

Thank you british tourist seen by charlotte pennington alias wighton 944533
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 9 Apr - 21:13

Was it Pennington or Baker who knew the McCanns when they were in New Zealand?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 21:22

Panda wrote:

Was it Pennington or Baker who knew the McCanns when they were in New Zealand?

I think Pennington is the New Zeland connection, did she actually know the McCanns though or was it just another one of those coincidences that Kate was staying very close to where she was living at the time ?

That is why I was wondering which nanny was which. Rather strange that there are let me say issues surrounding both of the nannies. PDL is like some sort of bermuda triangle, where strange coincidences occur, people who appear to have never met end up there during the very same week,and their paths have unknowingly crossed in other countries. Murat and Jane Tanner is just another example. Very close by in the UK and end up in PDL the same week but never met in the UK. Tanner and the Gorrods, a child in the same creche at home and bang there they are in PDL the same week, but not together.

I might go next week, seems like it is easier to meet your neighbours there than it is at home. :grin:
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 9 Apr - 22:34

MOSSMAN,HERE'S A POSSIBLY STRANGE COINCIDENCE;DAN STUK(METHINKS) ONCE WORKED IN LEMNOS WHERE SOME OF THE TAPASNIKS HAD A HOLIDAY PREVIOUSLY.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Mon 9 Apr - 23:24

Who is Dan Stuck?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Mon 9 Apr - 23:33

LJC wrote:Who is Dan Stuck?
DAN STUK WAS ONE OF THE TENNIS INSTRUCTORS AT OC
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Tue 10 Apr - 16:32

Badboy wrote:MOSSMAN,HERE'S A POSSIBLY STRANGE COINCIDENCE;DAN STUK(METHINKS) ONCE WORKED IN LEMNOS WHERE SOME OF THE TAPASNIKS HAD A HOLIDAY PREVIOUSLY.

Name:
Dan Stuk

Year that you started coaching:

First coaching position:
Mark Warner - Lemnos Greece

Current coaching position:
Performance Coach, LevertonWilliams Tennis

How long did you play / compete full time:
4yrs, played my first professional tournament( 50K Satellite) Nottingham, aged 14, lost to Nick Weal last round qualies.

Which countries have you competed in:
Croatia, Australia, USA, Germany

Best Result as a Professional player:
Dont really know; I lost 7-6 in the third to Ivo Karlovic, had a close match with Vince Spadea and played Stefan Edberg in a Pro Am.

Where did you train:
National Squad at Nottingham (13 to 14) Seguso Bassetts - Florida, USA (14 to 15) Bollettieri - Bradenton, USA (15 to 16) Sutton (16 to 18)

Which coach do you feel had the biggest impact on your playing career and why:
Fritz Neu, he was my coach at Seguso, he was a legend, absolute machine, taught me everything I know.

Which coach do you feel has had the biggest impact on your coaching career and why:
Guy and Adrian, I kind of see them as mentors as well as friends and colleagues.

Favourite Bands:
Rage Against The Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, Wu Tang Clan

Favourite Movies:
Goonies, The Hurricane, Chronicles of Riddick, Once were Warriors

Favourite TV shows:
Entourage, Ultimate Fighter, The Hustle

Words of wisdom for all those young professionals out there:
It's all rock and roll!!
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Tue 10 Apr - 17:14

Autumn wrote:
Badboy wrote:MOSSMAN,HERE'S A POSSIBLY STRANGE COINCIDENCE;DAN STUK(METHINKS) ONCE WORKED IN LEMNOS WHERE SOME OF THE TAPASNIKS HAD A HOLIDAY PREVIOUSLY.

Name:
Dan Stuk

Year that you started coaching:

First coaching position:
Mark Warner - Lemnos Greece

Current coaching position:
Performance Coach, LevertonWilliams Tennis

How long did you play / compete full time:
4yrs, played my first professional tournament( 50K Satellite) Nottingham, aged 14, lost to Nick Weal last round qualies.

Which countries have you competed in:
Croatia, Australia, USA, Germany

Best Result as a Professional player:
Dont really know; I lost 7-6 in the third to Ivo Karlovic, had a close match with Vince Spadea and played Stefan Edberg in a Pro Am.

Where did you train:
National Squad at Nottingham (13 to 14) Seguso Bassetts - Florida, USA (14 to 15) Bollettieri - Bradenton, USA (15 to 16) Sutton (16 to 18)

Which coach do you feel had the biggest impact on your playing career and why:
Fritz Neu, he was my coach at Seguso, he was a legend, absolute machine, taught me everything I know.

Which coach do you feel has had the biggest impact on your coaching career and why:
Guy and Adrian, I kind of see them as mentors as well as friends and colleagues.

Favourite Bands:
Rage Against The Machine, Smashing Pumpkins, Wu Tang Clan

Favourite Movies:
Goonies, The Hurricane, Chronicles of Riddick, Once were Warriors

Favourite TV shows:
Entourage, Ultimate Fighter, The Hustle

Words of wisdom for all those young professionals out there:
It's all rock and roll!!

Thanks Badboy and Autumn, so another potential example of paths crossing. I wonder when he was in Greece.
It would be an interesting exercise to undertake, to see how many other coincidences like this there were in that little village in Portugal during a very quiet week in April in 2007.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 10 Apr - 19:50

I THINK IT WAS 2001 IN LEMNOS 2005/6? FOR SOME OF TAPASNIKS HOLIDAYING THERE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down