Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles)

+6
Justiceforallkids
Autumn
Panda
maive
Badboy
jd16
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Empty Re: To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles)

Post  maive Sun 8 Apr - 21:31

Hi Panda!

Yes.. WHY??? There are a lot of WHYs in this case, I agree To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 294124

I was very positive the last weeks.. but now that I know that Kate is invited by DC for a reception and that they are kept «informed» about the review, I don't know... They are the main witnesses/suspects and they have not been interviewed yet.. WTF??

All this case makes no sense at all.. It's disgusting..

Last edited by maive on Sun 8 Apr - 21:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistakes)
maive
maive
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 146
Warning :
To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Empty Re: To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles)

Post  Panda Sun 8 Apr - 21:57

maive wrote:Hi Panda!

Yes.. WHY??? There are a lot of WHYs in this case, I agree To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 294124

I was very positive the last weeks.. but now that I know that Kate is invited by DC for a reception and that they are kept «informed» about the review, I don't know... They are the main witnesses/suspects and they have not been interviewed yet.. WTF??

I have become more and more resigned to the fact the McCanns will get away with this. The British Ambassador to Portugal John Buck sent to PDL to
offer aid to the McCanns later e-mailed the Foreign Office not to get too involved because the Tapas timelines were suspect, he left Portugal not long
after. We have all been waiting for the McCann/Amaral trial in the hope this would be the breakthough but Amaral is being sued now so it doesn't look
promising does it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Autumn Mon 9 Apr - 0:04

Hi Panda. When you say you are resigned that they will 'get away with this' we don't know as yet what 'this' is. I believe there is a lot to come out and about this and so far we have only skimmed the veneer. When you consider the number of people that may well know what happened and were in on it, it seems highly unlikely the events of whatever happened in PDL that week will remain a secret forever.
Autumn
Autumn
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 787
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 6:33

maive wrote:Hi Panda!

It's probably spin. KM is a member of the group that has been invited by Cameron. I doubt that he especially invited her and I'd think he could not bar her from the invite. It's probably up to the committee or whatever of the missing children group to choose whom to invite.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 7:46

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:
mossman wrote:all of the photos of the beds in 5a are strange. madeleines bed looks hardly slept in, the twins cots look as if they were just being set up. BUT the bed by the window looks as if it was slept in and also the bed in the main bedroom is very messy. i don't mean the clothes etc thrown on top, but the covers and pillows are not made up, ready for bed. so the neat, unused looking beds are those which should have been in use immediately prior to the disappearance and those not in use are the messy looking ones.

were the beds made every day does anybody know ?

I'm now just wondering - was this the bed Kate says she slept in on the 2nd of May? That was a Wednesday, the day the cleaner would come. So I don't see her bothering to make the bed under the window. Am I wrong about the quiz night? Or was that the 1st?

Still can't see the significance of her sharing the children's room that night, unless she wants to explain the rumpled bed. Dear, dear, all these red herrings.

I think that is the bed that Kate was supposed to have slept in, but I think that's another of those red herrings.

I overlooked your previous post, that the twins probably slept in the bed under the window. The cots were part of the 'window dressing' of the apartment in that case.
The other thing is that Kate slips up several times in interviews - as noted by the indispensable Dr. Roberts - saying that her child was taken from 'my bed' or something like how could one expect one's child to be taken from your bed?
Gerry also embellishes his inspection with the fact that he looked in the master bedroom or was that Kate? Have to look it up.

Yet another note: re the first photograph - I think very cute one - it doesn't even give her name! Apart from the wrong age.
Surely if you circulate something like that, the name is of paramount importance, because if a stranger would see a child that resembles her, he'd be able to see if she reacted to the name.
For Goodness Sakes! When a cat is missing the name is on the poster - what is the matter with these people? Even when they're lying, they can't think themselves into normal emotions of parents with a missing child.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 8:03

Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:
I read the Printer was owned by a Female OC Staff Member , could it have been Pennington. Whoever it was, if we assume the photos were downloaded
from Gerry's Camera and must have been the poolside one and the Tennis court one , can anyone remember the Photo used on the first Posters ?

Also, would Kate run out leaving the window open and curtains blowing ?

The poolside one didn't appear until after Gerry's return from Rothley. The tennins one fist appeared in Pat Perkin's e-mail campaign so not sure where it came from. One thing for certain, both these photos cannot have been from that holiday as the girls in them look very different and of different ages. Also I thought the photos were said to have been down-loaded from Kate's camera.

First poster distributed around PDL

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Maddiemissingposter

And here is another photo released in the early days - note the crimped hair that may be extentions and looks hi-lighted.

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Zzmaddiepic10d

I've never really looked at that message on the first poster. Hardly a desperate message from parents?
It could even have been a boy, there's no indication of either, then no name either.
I think she looks really sweet here, I'm going to be rapped on the knuckles again, but imo she's wearing a wig there too, as in many photos. It really explains the varying lengths of hair in all available photographs. I know Justiceforallkids was upset at my posts on the shape of her head, but lately I've come across very high resolution photos and in a few of those it's very clear she is wearing a wig. I now think that's it's the wigs (because these would have been adapted from an adult size?) that make her head shape so different in some photographs.
Initially I though there was something wrong with the shape of her skull and she'd had treatment for this. But now I think that whatever was wrong with her might have caused her hair to fall out at times. Possibly due to treatment. Wigs would certainly explain the very neat hair in many photos and the many hats in others.
I'm still sure she wasn't a healthy child and she doesn't look it in many photographs. There is a reason why her health records were denied to the PJ.
My heart bleeds for that little girl. 'Missing 3 yrs. last night, contact OC'.
To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 157799

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 9:56

tigger wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:
I read the Printer was owned by a Female OC Staff Member , could it have been Pennington. Whoever it was, if we assume the photos were downloaded
from Gerry's Camera and must have been the poolside one and the Tennis court one , can anyone remember the Photo used on the first Posters ?

The poolside one didn't appear until after Gerry's return from Rothley. The tennins one fist appeared in Pat Perkin's e-mail campaign so not sure where it came from. One thing for certain, both these photos cannot have been from that holiday as the girls in them look very different and of different ages. Also I thought the photos were said to have been down-loaded from Kate's camera.

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Maddiemissingposter

And here is another photo released in the early days - note the crimped hair that may be extentions and looks hi-lighted.

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 Zzmaddiepic10d

I've never really looked at that message on the first poster. Hardly a desperate message from parents?
It could even have been a boy, there's no indication of either, then no name either.
I think she looks really sweet here, I'm going to be rapped on the knuckles again, but imo she's wearing a wig there too, as in many photos. It really explains the varying lengths of hair in all available photographs. I know Justiceforallkids was upset at my posts on the shape of her head, but lately I've come across very high resolution photos and in a few of those it's very clear she is wearing a wig. I now think that's it's the wigs (because these would have been adapted from an adult size?) that make her head shape so different in some photographs.
Initially I though there was something wrong with the shape of her skull and she'd had treatment for this. But now I think that whatever was wrong with her might have caused her hair to fall out at times. Possibly due to treatment. Wigs would certainly explain the very neat hair in many photos and the many hats in others.
I'm still sure she wasn't a healthy child and she doesn't look it in many photographs. There is a reason why her health records were denied to the PJ.
To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 157799

I think the words may have been 'your bed,' and I think it may have been Gerry who used that expression, perhaps in the Oprah interview.

I can't think of any photo where I would say that Madeleine was wearing a wig. Yes, her hair looks very neat, but Kate McCann seems to be interested in the importance of appearance. Remember, Madeleine was wearing clothes from Gap and Monsoon on that last day.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Apr - 10:22

just my personal opinion annaesse petty things like saying maddie was wearing a wig etc is not nessary imo she was put though enough we shouldnt give her anymore indignity just imo
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 10:34

AnnaEsse wrote:
tigger wrote:
Autumn wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think the words may have been 'your bed,' and I think it may have been Gerry who used that expression, perhaps in the Oprah interview.

I can't think of any photo where I would say that Madeleine was wearing a wig. Yes, her hair looks very neat, but Kate McCann seems to be interested in the importance of appearance. Remember, Madeleine was wearing clothes from Gap and Monsoon on that last day.

From Dr. Roberts' analyses of media interviews (McCannfiles)
quote:
KM (interviewed for BBC Breakfast TV): "Is it right for somebody to go into your apartment and take your child out [of] your bed?"

During an interview for commercial television we get the following exchange:

Q: "...everyone's been asking each other the question: 'Would you have left them?' and I've asked myself the same thing... But there must... you must look back and think: 'We did the wrong thing.'"

KM: "I mean, the restaurant where we were eating, errm... is on the complex where we're staying and I think the... diagrams that were maybe shown at the beginning of all of this, don't really portray how close it actually is. Errm... I mean, we've said before, it was a little bit... we think it was quite similar to – on a summer's evening at home – eating in your garden, while the children are in your bed, you know, it's that close, errm... you know."
unquote
I'm sure it pops up in other interviews too when Gerry says it.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 10:42

Justiceforallkids wrote:just my personal opinion annaesse petty things like saying maddie was wearing a wig etc is not nessary imo she was put though enough we shouldnt give her anymore indignity just imo

I said that, not AnnaEsse. I don't understand why people get so upset about it.
It is generally agreed that:
Maddie looks wildly different in many pictures.
Quite a few show signs of make-up.(not just the blue eyeshadow one)
The length of Maddie's hair doesn't always tally with the dates - grown too quickly in time between photographs.
In the ones with hats, the hair usually looks messy.
In quite a number of photographs she does not look at all well.
Her health records were withheld.
In an interview in France Gerry said ' she is still very active ' .
From the book it's clear she had health problems as a baby.
Her clothes are - in most videos and photographs, nothing special. Kate tells us about Gap and Monsoon, but it seems to be an exception.

I think she had a lovely face, if it was my child and for the sake of argument - she was losing her hair, I wouldn't mind her wearing a wig - if it made her feel better.

I really can't see how it is 'petty' of me to offer these suggestions.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 10:43

Justiceforallkids wrote:just my personal opinion annaesse petty things like saying maddie was wearing a wig etc is not nessary imo she was put though enough we shouldnt give her anymore indignity just imo

I've certainly never seen any photographs of Maddie where she appears to be wearing a wig!

The bottom pic of her with wavy hair was either styled with a pair of 'crimpers'... or even more likely, her hair was 'plaited'
whilst wet, which gives that end result.

She looks so cute.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Justiceforallkids Mon 9 Apr - 10:48

mumbles wrote:

I've certainly never seen any photographs of Maddie where she appears to be wearing a wig!

The bottom pic of her with wavy hair was either styled with a pair of 'crimpers'... or even more likely, her hair was 'plaited'

She looks so cute.

exactly when i was a little girl i loved having my hair plaited because it came out curly
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 10:48

mumbles wrote:

She looks so cute.

That photograph I don't even think is Maddie. The smile is so different, goes down instead of up. The teeth match but I also think she looks older than four, five at least. It's cute, but I'm not sure it's Maddie. By the way, I never thought that was a wig.
It's the straight, highlighted long pageboy that I think is a wig.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 10:57

tigger wrote:
mumbles wrote:

She looks so cute.

That photograph I don't even think is Maddie. The smile is so different, goes down instead of up. The teeth match but I also think she looks older than four, five at least. It's cute, but I'm not sure it's Maddie. By the way, I never thought that was a wig.

I think that is Madeleine in the photo with 'crimped,' hair, but I find it quite odd that she looks older in that photo than in the 'last photo.'
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 11:00

tigger wrote:
mumbles wrote:

She looks so cute.

I've been following this case (on forums) since end of May/early June 2007... and I've not seen ONE photograph that has made me think 'This isn't Maddie.'

They are ALL Maddie... but at different stages of her life and I simply don't understand why anyone would think she was wearing a wig!

Gerry stated that 'confusion is good'... and the McC's certainly confused people by releasing photos of a much younger Maddie when she first went missing. I think that fact alone has caused some people to 'see' what simply isn't there.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 11:09

Madeleine has a dimple on her right cheek (as you look at the photos of her). I have often wondered why it is so prominent in some photos and sometimes not there at all. Then i thought perhaps it depended on the way in which she was smiling, a very wide big smile would show the dimple, but a small grin would not. I have spent the last few days looking at one of my own children who also has a dimple in the same place. His is visible at all times when similing or laughing, it never disappears. Is this normal or do they appear and disappear ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 11:16

mossman wrote:Madeleine has a dimple on her right cheek (as you look at the photos of her). I have often wondered why it is so prominent in some photos and sometimes not there at all. Then i thought perhaps it depended on the way in which she was smiling, a very wide big smile would show the dimple, but a small grin would not. I have spent the last few days looking at one of my own children who also has a dimple in the same place. His is visible at all times when similing or laughing, it never disappears. Is this normal or do they appear and disappear ?

I think it depends on the child.

I was born with dimples on both sides of my face... and usually only a big 'cheesy grin' made them appear.

I still had them as an adult... and it's only in the last few years that they have disappeared into the folds of my wrinkles never to be seen again! To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 389741
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 11:23

mumbles wrote:
mossman wrote:Madeleine has a dimple on her right cheek (as you look at the photos of her). I have often wondered why it is so prominent in some photos and sometimes not there at all. Then i thought perhaps it depended on the way in which she was smiling, a very wide big smile would show the dimple, but a small grin would not. I have spent the last few days looking at one of my own children who also has a dimple in the same place. His is visible at all times when similing or laughing, it never disappears. Is this normal or do they appear and disappear ?

I was born with dimples on both sides of my face... and usually only a big 'cheesy grin' made them appear.

I still had them as an adult... and it's only in the last few years that they have disappeared into the folds of my wrinkles never to be seen again! To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 389741

Thank you, I will stop staring at my child so, he is starting to think there is something wrong with me I have been looking at him with such intensity To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 25346
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 11:25

mossman wrote:
mumbles wrote:

Thank you, I will stop staring at my child so, he is starting to think there is something wrong with me I have been looking at him with such intensity To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 25346

To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 294124
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Apr - 12:04

tigger wrote:

I said that, not AnnaEsse. I don't understand why people get so upset about it.
It is generally agreed that:
Maddie looks wildly different in many pictures.
Quite a few show signs of make-up.(not just the blue eyeshadow one)
The length of Maddie's hair doesn't always tally with the dates - grown too quickly in time between photographs.
In the ones with hats, the hair usually looks messy.
In quite a number of photographs she does not look at all well.
Her health records were withheld.
In an interview in France Gerry said ' she is still very active ' .
From the book it's clear she had health problems as a baby.
Her clothes are - in most videos and photographs, nothing special. Kate tells us about Gap and Monsoon, but it seems to be an exception.

I think she had a lovely face, if it was my child and for the sake of argument - she was losing her hair, I wouldn't mind her wearing a wig - if it made her feel better.

I really can't see how it is 'petty' of me to offer these suggestions.

If anyone has the booch, have a look at the pictures in there (there are only a few of Maddie, they are mostly of Kate and Gerry, as you would expect). In particular, have a look at the picture of Maddie with Gerry's Dad, John McCann. I don't care what anybody says, that child is ILL. I'll try and find it online to link to.

ETA - To clarify where the Twins were sleeping on 3rd May--Silvia Batista's Statement (mccannfiles) - Page 2 16

All the booch pictures are at http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Mon 9 Apr - 12:11

@Iris,

I think I know which photo you are referring to and I agree that she looks unwell.
The heavy bags under her eyes have always worried me too.
They don't appear in all the photos... unless of course they've been 'air-brushed' out of some.

mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 12:12

mumbles wrote:@Iris,

I think I know which photo you are referring to and I agree that she looks unwell.
They don't appear in all the photos... unless of course they've been 'air-brushed' out of some.

I wonder if those bags under her eyes were the result of Madeleine being a poor sleeper?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 9 Apr - 13:02

AnnaEsse wrote:

I wonder if those bags under her eyes were the result of Madeleine being a poor sleeper?

The only time i would notice a child with eyes that puffy is if the child had been crying at a very hard rate, for a very long time.

I have a poor sleeper but he never looks like that, just sometimes has dark circles under his eyes if he is particularly tired. I don't have them either, even though I am wrecked most of the time thanks to my poor sleeper.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Apr - 13:06

mossman wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

The only time i would notice a child with eyes that puffy is if the child had been crying at a very hard rate, for a very long time.

I have a poor sleeper but he never looks like that, just sometimes has dark circles under his eyes if he is particularly tired. I don't have them either, even though I am wrecked most of the time thanks to my poor sleeper.

One of my children was a very poor sleeper and he never had bags under his eyes either. He would look dark around his eyes. I hardly ever got a good night's sleep until he was old enough for me to go to bed before him! He now works 7 days a week a lot of the time!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 9 Apr - 13:09

Thank you for backing me up. The only reason I want to get to the bottom of this is because it may reveal WHY Maddie died. if she was already so ill that she wouldn't live much longer. If she was getting worse if she did have an illness. I've seen several photos like the one with her granddad where she really does not look well.
Her potential illness may also explain why the mcCanns do not seem to feel guilty about her 'disappearance'.
I will find the link later today from a poster on Jill Havern, the photographs enlarge to nearly full screen.

They are mainly in this topic:
http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4537-most-pictures-taken-on-same-day

Don't forget to enlarge.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next