Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review

5 posters

Go down

Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Empty Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review

Post  Panda Thu 12 Apr - 8:14

http://themurdochempireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/hackgate-cameron-and-murdoch.html?spref=tw

Scroll down to Lord Toby HARRIS....I tried to copy and paste but it doesn't work.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Empty Re: Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review

Post  Panda Thu 12 Apr - 9:25

I managed to copy and paste

Lord Toby Harris : Review Madeleine McCanns death .
UPDATE: I just raised this at the morning Lobby briefing and the Prime Minister's official spokesman tried to draw a distinction between a 'request' from the Home Secretary and 'political direction' from the Home Secretary.

"It was done, yes, at the request of the Home Secretary, but it has been agreed by the Metropolitan Police Commissioner. It's not direction, it's a request," he said.
"It's quite an exceptional case. This is a very high profile case. It's clearly been going on for some time and there's a huge amount of public interest in this case. The Prime Minister has been very clear that he wants to do everything we can to support the family."

When asked if the PM was simply following a tabloid agenda in the hope of good headlines, the spokesman said: "We are responding to a request from the family in a particularly exceptional case".

I pointed out that if you are the Metropolitan Police Commissioner then a 'request' from the Home Secretary - especially about an operational matter like this - will feel very much like 'political direction', if not an order.

Lord Harris is not alone either. Senior Labour figures agree that it's right for him to raise the points he has.

FURTHER UPDATE. Lord Harris has gone further on his own blog HERE.
On the Prime Minister's intervention, he states:
"This is in response to an open letter in The Sun and is entirely predictable in terms of the “pulling power” of News International on Government policy."

He says the intervention "drives a coach and horses" through the draft protocol. Lord Harris adds that the new probe:

"embroils their officers in a high profile investigation, where the chances of success are unclear, and which will divert limited investigative resources away from other matters."

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Empty Re: Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review

Post  tigger Thu 12 Apr - 9:25

Brilliant! I'll try and find the piece on how in his turn GB used sleaze to get Blair out. What goes around comes around.

Without the interference of the member for Kircaldy (who incidentally virtually never turns up in parliament) this whole affair would be history.

GB is not exactly making much money, don't think he's even managed to get over 2 million so far, compared to Teflon Tony he's a pauper. Yes, I was sure he was going to be blocked for the IMF job.
There don't seem to be many opportunities for him these days.

Re Lord Harris' remarks. It's true that it's not correct protocol and it's costing a lot of money, but that 's nothing compared to the money saved by not having GB in charge of the IMF?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Annabel Thu 12 Apr - 9:31

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 12 Apr - 9:50

Review Madeleine McCanns death
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review Empty How Gordon Brown brought down Tony Blair with sleaze..

Post  tigger Tue 17 Apr - 19:53

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 17 Apr - 22:34

Thanks tigger, very interesting . I never liked Tony Blair from Day 1 and the Labour Anthem "Things can only get hetter" has a hollow ring now, 13
years of corruption, sleaze and mismanagement of what was an Economy in the Black.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 18 Apr - 6:57

Below an extract from the second link above - TB and GB don't come out well in this.
Not that I agree with their politics but so far the only Labour MPs with moral fibre seem to have been Robin Cook and Clare Short.

extract:
Is this scenario believable anyway?

It's important before going any further to establish clearly that the 'blackmail' possibility is a real one, as opposed to just the product of a fertile imagination. There are three key reasons why the possibility is entirely credible:

i. Tony Blair has demonstrated dubious, unethical behaviour on several occasions - as well as a talent for serial betrayal and misleading claims. Whether one regards these as vital equipment for any Prime Minister or not, there seems little doubt that, as a man with 'a past', he was open to blackmail by a betrayed colleague obsessed with taking his job.

We have collected information from well-placed sources who all attest to the reality of Blair's growing megalomania after 2000. Many people in and around Westminster are (without a trace of drama queenery) convinced that he was 'capable of anything' during a period which ran roughly up to 2004.

There was still a trace of this last year, when Tony Blair uttered his astonishing "without WMD, I'd have to have found another reason" to invade. To all appearances, he is a man who believes he can rationalise any action....except one which was provably done for his own material gain.

Such people are, indeed, potentially capable of anything.

ii. Brown has form going back many years as a mudslinger. This has been more than amply demonstrated by Peter Watt's Inside Out account of Brown having his little exercise book and siphoning off Party funds with the sole objective of finding damaging material to use against his boss.

iii. Yesterday's Slog timeline analysis (strongly pointing to one two-hour period of Blair cave-in) is impossible to explain without something very big and deeply incriminating having landed on his head. We have received nothing so far - either from official or journalistic sources - ridiculing, contradicting or denying the nature of that analysis.

Remember: Peter Watt arrives at Number Ten in the early eveningof that day, and finds Blair 'grey and shell-shocked'.

unquote
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 18 Apr - 8:52

When I was watching the news late last night, I couldn't believe my ears........

Cameron demands that China do a full and proper investigation into what happened to the British Businessman Neil Heywood who was murdered recently, Cameron said "we don't want ANY POLITICAL INTERFERANCE"

So there you go folks Governmments do interfere and meddle in serious murder investigations, why else would he come out with such a statement!!!

Leon Neal/Reuters -
Li Changchun, China’s propaganda chief, left, speaks to Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron on Tuesday. Britain’s senior politicians urged China to ensure that an investigation into the suspicious murder of a British businessman is free from political meddling and quickly uncovers the facts

Last edited by Lillyofthevalley on Wed 18 Apr - 9:01; edited 1 time in total
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 18 Apr - 9:01

Lillyofthevalley wrote:When I was watching the news late last night, I couldn't believe my ears........

Cameron demands that China do a full and proper investigation into what happened to the British Businessman Neil Heywood who was murdered recently, Cameron said "we don't want ANY GOVERNMENT INTERFERANCE"

So there you go folks Governmments do interfere in serious murder investigations, why else would he come out with such a statement!!!

Morning LOTV, you know how inscrutable the Chinese are. Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 294124 Cameron's got a nerve, British Government politics has never been so corrupt as they
are now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 18 Apr - 9:04

Panda wrote:
Lillyofthevalley wrote:When I was watching the news late last night, I couldn't believe my ears........

Cameron demands that China do a full and proper investigation into what happened to the British Businessman Neil Heywood who was murdered recently, Cameron said "we don't want ANY GOVERNMENT INTERFERANCE"

So there you go folks Governmments do interfere in serious murder investigations, why else would he come out with such a statement!!!

Morning LOTV, you know how inscrutable the Chinese are. Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 294124 Cameron's got a nerve, British Government politics has never been so corrupt as they
are now.

What a buffon Cameron is, talk about sticking his size 10's in Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 23324

Morning Panda Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 25346
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 18 Apr - 9:38

Cameron knew what he was doing ordering the review, he knows the truth...he is best friends with Rebekah Brooks in private
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Wed 18 Apr - 10:18

jd16 wrote:Cameron knew what he was doing ordering the review, he knows the truth...he is best friends with Rebekah Brooks in private

Napoleon was once advised when on campaign to wait for better circumstances.
'Circumstances? I make circumstances!' he said.

tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 18 Apr - 16:19

There is no way Cameron will be re=elected, the Coalition is showing signs of strain, The Lib Dems want to stay in the EU no matter how much British
Sovereignty and Judicial Process has been taken away and Cameron has no alternative but to stay quiet or risk the prospect of a new election. I
wouldn't want Labour in Power again so what choice do we have?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 18 Apr - 16:28

Panda for PM !! Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 944533 Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 929468
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 18 Apr - 17:56

The End Is Nigh wrote:Panda for PM !! Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 944533 Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 929468

Hi Tien, I'll have you know I was an active member of the CND and have always been interested in Politics Proof that Cameron broke protocol ordering the Review 294124 If I was younger I would have formed a New Political Party , not sure what I would have called it....something like the NB Party (no bu****it.)
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down