Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarence For Breakfast

+8
wjk
kitti
cass
margaret
quickfingers
curious george
fedrules
Ollybelle
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Empty Re: Clarence For Breakfast

Post  Chris Thu 26 Apr - 22:07

wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:I don't know Anna. I will have to go and look.

Thanks wjk. I can't recall which thread it was on!
I've searched Anna but can't find it.

Page 18 of the original Panorama thread I think

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19797p255-panoramamadeleinethe-last-hopethur-3rd-may
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :
Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 22:15

Chris wrote:
wjk wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
wjk wrote:I don't know Anna. I will have to go and look.

Thanks wjk. I can't recall which thread it was on!
I've searched Anna but can't find it.

Page 18 of the original Panorama thread I think

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t19797p255-panoramamadeleinethe-last-hopethur-3rd-may

Thanks Chris. I searched and didn't get anywhere. This is the relevant quote:

"Unfortunately, we can't expect a miracle because it's still only promotion," a PJ inspector close to the team directed by coordinator Helena Monteiro warns.

According to this inspector, "the method adopted by the English is flawed by a mistake: at the beginning, they threw out all possibilities with the exception of abduction by a stranger to the group."

"I am not accusing the parents, but there were other people and for certain there are still doubts. And the only way to take up the investigation again would be to start with the reconstruction," states the same inspector, stressing that "pressure is on collaboration," at the expense of quality.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 26 Apr - 22:24

AnnaEsse wrote:
Thanks Chris. I searched and didn't get anywhere.

I remembered which thread - it just took a little while scanning 34 pages Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 25346
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 26 Apr - 22:27

The PJ, quite rightly imo, want to go in the direction of their original conclusions.

Being told by SY to re-open the case more or less on the basis that Madeleine was abducted and is still alive is never going to be acceptable to the PJ. Rightly so too, all SY should do is ask them to re-open and take it forward whichever way the see fit. It sounds to me like Redwood is saying here are 198 leads to investigate now go and do it.

Butt out Mr Redwood, you have done enough finding out she is alive or dead. Your brain must need a rest after that.

Can somebody please change the title of this thread, I feel ill everytime I think of Clarrie at breakfast in his little pink dressing gown Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 294124
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Apr - 22:29

Chris wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Thanks Chris. I searched and didn't get anywhere.

I remembered which thread - it just took a little while scanning 34 pages Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 25346

Much appreciated! Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 Icon_flower
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 27 Apr - 0:29

I must say to my interpretation the Panorama programme laid the way for more of this urgent looking for Madeleine who could well turn up at any time if only the right lead was followed up. Also what I didn't quite get was this which I either heard or read within the last 24 hours. SY believe that it is very possible that Madeleine was abducted. Only possible. So does this mean they think it is also possible but less so that she wasn't abducted. Therefore there was another reason for her disappearance. What a confusing biaised picture it gave. And I agree. All police forces make mistakes.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 27 Apr - 11:05

mossman wrote:The PJ, quite rightly imo, want to go in the direction of their original conclusions.

Being told by SY to re-open the case more or less on the basis that Madeleine was abducted and is still alive is never going to be acceptable to the PJ. Rightly so too, all SY should do is ask them to re-open and take it forward whichever way the see fit. It sounds to me like Redwood is saying here are 198 leads to investigate now go and do it.

Butt out Mr Redwood, you have done enough finding out she is alive or dead. Your brain must need a rest after that.

Can somebody please change the title of this thread, I feel ill everytime I think of Clarrie at breakfast in his little pink dressing gown Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 294124

The Pj should be saying Clarence For Breakfast - Page 2 541656 to Redwood. The UK wants to call the tune without having to pay the piper. It doesn't work like that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2