Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The alan Johnson appreciation society

5 posters

Go down

The alan Johnson appreciation society Empty The alan Johnson appreciation society

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 11:33

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
The alan Johnson appreciation society Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The alan Johnson appreciation society Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

The alan Johnson appreciation society Empty Re: The alan Johnson appreciation society

Post  Angelina Sat 28 Apr - 11:35

The alan Johnson appreciation society 477442 The alan Johnson appreciation society 477442
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :
The alan Johnson appreciation society Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The alan Johnson appreciation society Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

The alan Johnson appreciation society Empty Re: The alan Johnson appreciation society

Post  mara thon Sat 28 Apr - 11:37

How cringeworthy, I actually felt embarrassed for her.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 11:40

Madeleine McCann Disappearence: Alan Johnson, a former British minister with a small brain
gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 11:41

I will never feel sorry that stupid bint.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 28 Apr - 11:43

One stupid **** kissing the backside of another stupid ****. The alan Johnson appreciation society 477442

Here's an antidote:

Alan Johnson, a former British minister with a small brain

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/alan-johnson-former-british-minister.html
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat 28 Apr - 11:46

Only one thing is worse than that -that you went looking for it The alan Johnson appreciation society 294124
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 11:49

It was posted on my Facebook page and how these people find these videos is beyond me but I'm glad they do and I now thank the Internet......what would we do without it and how would we know about these things if there wasn't one and......poor Madeleine would be forgotten if there wasn't one.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 28 Apr - 11:50

How true, Kitti, how true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 28 Apr - 12:09

kitti wrote:Madeleine McCann Disappearence: Alan Johnson, a former British minister with a small brain
gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com

Apologies kitti, I posted the link and then I realised you'd already done so - bad eyesight and old age on my part!

Johnson came over as a prat in Panorama - thinking that a bit of PR will help the case along, when PR has already been the ruination of this case!
He's a perfect example of a politician promoted way above his capabilities (as Shadow Chancellor he didn't even know the rate of NI contributions paid by employers).
Still, he wouldn't be the first ....... Jacqui Smith, anyone?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 28 Apr - 13:45

Please someone do a video with the music.....this is the self preservation society......with pics off ALL the people who 'adore' the mccanns from Cameron down to the bint.....it would good.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down