Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!

+13
Panda
mumbles
pennylane
interested
fred
Keela
dazedandconfused
cass
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
mara thon
marxman
fedrules
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 Empty Re: I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 12:40

Iris wrote:I can't even watch them on TV any more, even as a soundbite. They make me physically sick.

I know how you feel Iris, that,s why I don't even read the Press reports because we all know they are garbage, and get mad because everyone is still so sympathetic in the Media, no one dare ask them a leading question, for feaer Gerry would get up and walk out I suppose.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 12:45

Keela wrote:I wasted a perfectly good 2 minutes of my time this morning watching the gruesome twosome being interviewed by Charlie Stayt. I wouldn't have cared if he had asked questions which are pertinent. As for the twins helping with the search when they are older, why would they search for a sister they barely knew as Kate herself said that they didn't have much to do with her. The words " spoken" by the twins ( alledgedly) are not theirs they belong totheir parents and as for knowing all about the abduction. Yeah right, if they knew "everything" then they would have hotfooted it to the local nick to let them know.

I like Charlie and he did make a telling remark about when Kate said the twins knew everything by wondering whether they thought the twins would
carry on the search when they were older. I thought that was quite telling, because he was obviously suggesting Madeleine would never be found.
The twins were only 2 years old when their Sister was "taken" their memory of her would be forgotten if Kate didn.t keep reminding them of her.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Thu 3 May - 13:02

Iris wrote:I can't even watch them on TV any more, even as a soundbite. They make me physically sick.

God me too!! It makes my blood boil when I see them. Yesterday I was shouting at the t.v. so loud that the dog ran off and wedged himself head first in his kennel. I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 130652
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 3 May - 14:24

Keela wrote:I wasted a perfectly good 2 minutes of my time this morning watching the gruesome twosome being interviewed by Charlie Stayt. I wouldn't have cared if he had asked questions which are pertinent. As for the twins helping with the search when they are older, why would they search for a sister they barely knew as Kate herself said that they didn't have much to do with her. The words " spoken" by the twins ( alledgedly) are not theirs they belong totheir parents and as for knowing all about the abduction. Yeah right, if they knew "everything" then they would have hotfooted it to the local nick to let them know.

I'm betting these words will be in the epilogue of the bewk - Kate prepared the world for this by recently ( Swedish interview) saying that she was taken aback at the things the twins could remember - total recall five years afterwards?
Mummy, we saw bad man wiz big teeth in bedroom?
Or seeing that it's now a more benevolent childless couple :
did the twins see them hiding in the two inches of space behind the bedroom door?
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 16:52

tigger wrote:

I'm betting these words will be in the epilogue of the bewk - Kate prepared the world for this by recently ( Swedish interview) saying that she was taken aback at the things the twins could remember - total recall five years afterwards?
did the twins see them hiding in the two inches of space behind the bedroom door?

Ah, but don't forget tigger, the twins slept through all the commotion in 5a AND being moved to the Payne's apartment. I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 25346
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 3 May - 16:56

Panda wrote:
tigger wrote:

Ah, but don't forget tigger, the twins slept through all the commotion in 5a AND being moved to the Payne's apartment. I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 25346

I'm sure they'll find a way round that, be a shame to lose such a good marketing ploy as the tale of two little tots seeing their sister taken away by kidnappers.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 3 May - 17:50

I've been reading the coverage on Anorak. When the seven year old twins are mentioned, the article states, "One day they might read the details on the internet and join the ranks of armchair detectives." I wonder if the McCanns have thought of that eventuality.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Thu 3 May - 18:12

interested wrote:I've been reading the coverage on Anorak. When the seven year old twins are mentioned, the article states, "One day they might read the details on the internet and join the ranks of armchair detectives." I wonder if the McCanns have thought of that eventuality.

Their poor little brains have been washed as well as Maddie's favorite toy. The big bad man who took Maddie and the evil people on the internet will have been deeply ingrained into their psyche (imo).
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 18:14

interested wrote:I've been reading the coverage on Anorak. When the seven year old twins are mentioned, the article states, "One day they might read the details on the internet and join the ranks of armchair detectives." I wonder if the McCanns have thought of that eventuality.

Hi interested, I don't think the McCanns think...full stop. I find it hard to understand why the twins, 2yrs old at the time, should be subjected to this
endless discussion about their Sister when their memory of her will be so faint after 5 yrs.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 May - 18:48

For my sins! I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 424625 when I read the autobiography of Richard I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 956518 and Judy I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 284844
which I got from Tescos, I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 554636 sorry perhaps I shouldnt mention that I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 15327 this was mentioned:

'Over the years on This Morning' we must have covered every topic under the sun, and some of our interviewees included people the police were keen for us to interview because they were suspected of doing some pretty dreadful things.

We once, for example, interviewed a man from the north west of England who was suspected of murdering his wife who had gone missing. The police didnt have enough evidence to charge him, but her family was convinced he had murdered her. Despite his denials and the lack of evidence, he had been subjected to a lot of local publicity and the police wanted him to appear on This Morning because they felt the more interviews he did, the more likely he was to slip up.

cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  mumbles Thu 3 May - 18:54

cherry1 wrote:For my sins! I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 424625 when I read the autobiography of Richard I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 956518 and Judy I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 284844
which I got from Tescos, I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 554636 sorry perhaps I shouldnt mention that I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 15327 this was mentioned:

'Over the years on This Morning' we must have covered every topic under the sun, and some of our interviewees included people the police were keen for us to interview because they were suspected of doing some pretty dreadful things.

We once, for example, interviewed a man from the north west of England who was suspected of murdering his wife who had gone missing. The police didnt have enough evidence to charge him, but her family was convinced he had murdered her. Despite his denials and the lack of evidence, he had been subjected to a lot of local publicity and the police wanted him to appear on This Morning because they felt the more interviews he did, the more likely he was to slip up.

That's interesting Cherry... but the McC's appear to only be asked questions that have been first vetted by Mr. Pink.
mumbles
mumbles
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2121
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 3 May - 18:57

cherry1 wrote:For my sins! I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 424625 when I read the autobiography of Richard I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 956518 and Judy I Cannot BELIEVE it!!!!  - Page 2 284844

Hi cherry1, well the McCanns have slipped up lots of times and Kates Book doesn't bear scrutiny but they are getting away with it and making a fortune in the process.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 3 May - 19:10

Even though they seem to be asked scripted questions, and nothing that confrontational
or challenging, even then we have seen from various interviews they have done, there are
changes sometimes from one interview to another, and then again changes from the statements
and changes from kates book so the police will have a wealth of material to look at with so many
inconsistencies and changes and discrapancies they would have to be totally thick or bent to
ignore what is staring them in the face!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 3 May - 19:40

cherry1 wrote:Even though they seem to be asked scripted questions, and nothing that confrontational
or challenging, even then we have seen from various interviews they have done, there are
changes sometimes from one interview to another, and then again changes from the statements
and changes from kates book so the police will have a wealth of material to look at with so many
inconsistencies and changes and discrapancies they would have to be totally thick or bent to
ignore what is staring them in the face!

That's really interesting. I know that one of the reasons they like to put suspects on TV - is that the whole environment often results in slip ups.
I think 'Tears, lies and videotape' is still on youtube. Unfortunately they got the McCanns wrong, solely the basis of her holding the cuddle cat.
Which imo she needed to hide her grin - there's a photograph of her and Gerry on the beach, barely keeping their faces straight.

Body language is the other reason of course and the mcCanns have given us enough to write a thesis on theirs alone.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Thu 3 May - 19:53

Panda wrote:It reminds me of the Emperors (McCanns) new clothes....we are the only ones who can see them naked. Madeleine was put out of the equation a long time ago.

Now they don't even want to mention her name. Today they released a poster in the Sun saying:

"KATE and Gerry revealed a new poster of Madeleine yesterday bearing her age progression image at nine and the words “Have You Seen Me?”

The mum said the girl’s name had NOT been used on the poster as she may no longer respond to it.

Kate added: “I want people to look at this picture and think, ‘Have I seen this girl?’ I don’t want them to think of Madeleine — she might not be called Madeleine.

“We want to direct people to this image, not the little girl in the red dress.

“If you have seen a little girl who looks like this please contact the police immediately, or us through our website.

“And if you were in Praia da Luz between April 28 and May 3 2007, and have not been spoken to by the police, please come forward. It’s not too late.”
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 3 May - 23:28

Oh no not again, please contact the police or US through our website. your daughter;s been missing for 5 years and if someone thinks they see her, you want an e mail. GET A GRIP, tell them to dial the police, tell them where she is, who she's with and wait till the police arrive. edited to add this is of course assuming they have read about the dogs and dont believe blood or cadaver was indicated by either, jimo
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum