Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End Really Is Nigh

+9
kitti
AnnaEsse
cherry1
almostgothic
margaret
mummy45
jd16
marxman
NoStone
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 Empty Re: The End Really Is Nigh

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 28 Jul - 21:42

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Thanks NBY and Panda.
It was a horrible thing to do, a lot of people were truly shocked and saddened when they heard that news.
Oh well, I'm sure he'll be back under some other guise.

Missing Madeleine is not enrolling any more Members , so he can't use a new user name. Shame really, because he was a good poster, but obviously couldn't be trusted now .

Yes panda. Always had good one to one posts with him, I found him ok, pleased the end isn't nigh for him, whether he was a wum or not The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 25346 
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 28 Jul - 21:44

The forum is not enrolling new members? Why is that?
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :
The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Jul - 22:12

Yes I've wondered why that is too, David. I'm sure that Anna or Claudia will explain when they're online.

You're like a newcomer to me as you've been away for a while; hello there!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidA Sun 28 Jul - 22:20

Not Born Yesterday wrote:You're like a newcomer to me as you've been away for a while; hello there!  

Hello! And nice to meet you. Yes, I had not made a post for over a year I think. This is because I had made a conclusion about what happened, and had tested that theory and similar ideas here I think as much as I was able to, and thought I could not add more.

This is a very interesting and useful forum and I remember some excellent threads before and very good posts (and I am sure there have been some since also).
DavidA
DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 385
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 28 Jul - 23:06

DavidA wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:You're like a newcomer to me as you've been away for a while; hello there!  

Hello! And nice to meet you. Yes, I had not made a post for over a year I think. This is because I had made a conclusion about what happened, and had tested that theory and similar ideas here I think as much as I was able to, and thought I could not add more.

This is a very interesting and useful forum and I remember some excellent threads before and very good posts (and I am sure there have been some since also).

Hi DavidA, I remember you ,a man of few words, not like most of us.The End Really Is Nigh - Page 2 294124 If there was a report tomorrow that the McCanns were charged, everyone would appear simultaneously.!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum