Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About?

+16
comperedna
whatsupdoc
Lillyofthevalley
T4two
tigger
Chris
cherry1
Badboy
marxman
mossman
matthew
fuzeta
interested
Annabel
MaryB
hermes333
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Empty Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About?

Post  hermes333 Wed 16 May - 18:09

I accidently found this Blog, today. This woman says that Madeleine was found in April. That she is being 'hidden',
until her family reveal her to the World. (Whoever she is - she is not pro UK Government, UK Media, or UK Police.
She says that there is a huge manipulation going on. That Gerry & Kate are victims in it all. And, drops very big hints
that the £2 Million that Cameron allocated for SY to review the Case has been stolen. She also seems to be a very
devout Christian. But - is it all a load of garbage?).

http://www.worstkeptsecrets.co.uk/index.html

Just a quick recap for those just joining this Blog. Madeleine was found on 19th April in South West Brazil, Ponta Pora.
The media are delaying the news coming out, because of my involvment in her finding, and many other reasons,
some so dark I don't think the British public are ready to hear it yet. I know the place she is being kept with her family now in UK too. It's not too far from her family's main home, perhaps around 1 hour drive.
Please read all articles from the start of this section and watch You Tube clips of her parents' interview with Lorraine, where Kate almost slips up about Maddy being found at the end.
hermes333
hermes333

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Empty Re: Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About?

Post  MaryB Wed 16 May - 18:37

Well in amongst counteless far fetched stories this is far far fetched. What about the story where Madeleine has been spotted on the moon (during the other week the moon was very bright) and the money is being used for a rocket rescue.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Empty Re: Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About?

Post  Annabel Wed 16 May - 19:06

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 16 May - 19:06

Another "Gerry and Kate are victims in it all". Well that is garbage for sure.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 16 May - 19:10

"An update on the Maddy MccAnn story" LOL
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 May - 19:34

ww.nutters-r-us.com
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 16 May - 20:24

This case brings out every nutter on the planet Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 847843
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Wed 16 May - 20:33

Lol(lots of love) Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 23324 i had seen that...heres the follow up Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 294124

Derek Acorah reduced to two inches! Murdoch's plans ruined..again! 16/05/2012

So another one bites the dust! I did say yersterday ( see previous blog post) that after reading my blog the story of Acorah will also be pulled back. And it certainly was this morning! From massive ‘Exclusive’ Front Page one day to page 21 and around 2 inches of column space the next day! A teeny tiny apology from Acorah! Their plan before I exposed it was, to do another ‘exclusive’ front page cover with the apology then Acorah would ‘help’ the police ‘find’ Madeleine! Yes, dear British public they really DO think you are that gullible to fall for their lies. They hope you have already been dumbed down by the level of vaccous TV programmes and lies they have fed you all your lives.

Don’t forget that Derek Acorah is quote chummy with The Sun. Last year he was their main ghost buster, when he helped The Sun do exorsisms on houses which were possessed by demons! LOL. Poor Derek, he's now thinking about leaving the country!

So they only ‘turned’ on him yestersay, so they could redeem him by the magical finding of the already found Madeleine! But yet again I exposed their silly plans. As I did with all their other ones, Redwood, Cabby, Psychics, Caravan sighting, 195 leads and so on...

So they’ll take a little break now to conjur up something else!

All of this because Murdoch doesn’t want to tell the truth! As long as they keep going with their lies, I will keep going with exposing them. This could go on and on... Oh this is very funny indeed. Rupert Murdoch's multi million pound 'exclusive' is fast becoming a non exclusive! He's the one humiliating himself by these silly stories.

Reanna

Last edited by matthew on Wed 16 May - 20:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lol)
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 16 May - 20:49

Meanwile over on twitter, we've a totally different random nutter who keeps tweeting that they have a satellite picture of a small body, dressed in white, buried on Rocha Negra. Despite many requests, they have been unable to produce said image. They say they've sent it to SY. Somebody asked why not the PJ and the reply was "the PJ didn't ask for it". Aye. Right.

So I have asked them why they don't send it to the McCanns, if Maddie is genuinely missing, maybe they would like to know where their child's grave is. I am not expecting a sensible answer.

Either way, one nutter is claiming she's alive and at home in Rothley, and the other's claiming that she's buried in PdL. Both of them can't be right, unless we've all wandered into a parallel universe somewhere.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Wed 16 May - 20:53

[quote="Iris" Either way, one nutter is claiming she's alive and at home in Rothley, and the other's claiming that she's buried in PdL. Both of them can't be right, unless we've all wandered into a parallel universe somewhere.[/quote]

Don't forget super cop DCI Redwood is in agreement with that theory - she is alive or dead.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  marxman Wed 16 May - 20:57

I just feel like borrowing a phrase from
Father Jack.....Drink! Drink!
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 16 May - 22:49

I can't decide whether that woman is just a serious nutter or if she's having a laugh!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Empty Is there a full moon?

Post  Guest Wed 16 May - 23:26

Not to be taken seriously I feel, whatever is going on inside her head! As for the person who's twittering about a buried body, this is almost certainly a poster over on the Jill Havern site - Tigger, you'll know exactly who I mean. She makes claims about having all sorts of information but never supplies proof when asked. I'm undecided if she's a troll or just away with the fairies.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 16 May - 23:49

fuzeta wrote:This case brings out every nutter on the planet Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 847843
QUESTION;HOW MANY NUTTERS HAS THIS CASE ATTRACTED?
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Thu 17 May - 0:45

How long is a piece of string! Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 303636
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu 17 May - 8:24

AnnaEsse wrote:I can't decide whether that woman is just a serious nutter or if she's having a laugh!

I suspect that if her hope is to "promote" her "gifts" she is living in cloud cuckoo land.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Thu 17 May - 9:05

mossman wrote:[quote="Iris" Either way, one nutter is claiming she's alive and at home in Rothley, and the other's claiming that she's buried in PdL. Both of them can't be right, unless we've all wandered into a parallel universe somewhere.

Don't forget super cop DCI Redwood is in agreement with that theory - she is alive or dead. [/quote]

I think there are plenty of good brains here to help these poor hacks out of their misery. How long would it take before a 'leaked' sighting would get to the front page? Bit in the free press. Hmm I have an idea how to do it, just no story as yet.

Maddie's pyjamas found in second hand shop? Identifed by the teastain as read in the bewk? Police are questioning Help the Aged shop assistant in the Outer Hebrides?
Woman says: I bought it for my niece, it was only a pound, so I thought I'd get the stain out. Then I saw that Madeleine is alive on the news and I just wondered, so I told my sister and she said to go to the police. (photograph of both sister and woman holding up pyjama top).
I hope the police are checking with Kate McCann where the spot was exactly and the woman in the charity shop thinks she knows who put it in, the police are talking to Scotland Yard ...etc.
Suitable headline 'Proof at last - Maddie is in UK!'
Obligatory photograph of Maddie poster and a smaller one of the age progressed uninteresting one.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Thu 17 May - 15:18

tigger wrote:
mossman wrote:[quote="Iris" Either way, one nutter is claiming she's alive and at home in Rothley, and the other's claiming that she's buried in PdL. Both of them can't be right, unless we've all wandered into a parallel universe somewhere.

Don't forget super cop DCI Redwood is in agreement with that theory - she is alive or dead.

I think there are plenty of good brains here to help these poor hacks out of their misery. How long would it take before a 'leaked' sighting would get to the front page? Bit in the free press. Hmm I have an idea how to do it, just no story as yet.

Maddie's pyjamas found in second hand shop? Identifed by the teastain as read in the bewk? Police are questioning Help the Aged shop assistant in the Outer Hebrides?
Woman says: I bought it for my niece, it was only a pound, so I thought I'd get the stain out. Then I saw that Madeleine is alive on the news and I just wondered, so I told my sister and she said to go to the police. (photograph of both sister and woman holding up pyjama top).
I hope the police are checking with Kate McCann where the spot was exactly and the woman in the charity shop thinks she knows who put it in, the police are talking to Scotland Yard ...etc.
Suitable headline 'Proof at last - Maddie is in UK!'
Obligatory photograph of Maddie poster and a smaller one of the age progressed uninteresting one. [/quote]

Oh dear! Please don't start giving them any more ideas Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 23324
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 May - 15:51

Antonella Lazzeri must be sharpening her crayons in readiness for the next batch of "I saw Maddie" stories.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sat 2 Jun - 8:56

Redwood taken off the case, the 194 leads have now been retracted.....all printed in the Sun!!!

Is this true I dont buy the Sun, so I wouldn't kno............This woman is a total looney!!!!
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Jun - 9:42

Truth about New Earth agenda & Prince William

05/05/2012

I’m sure a lot of you have heard this concept of the New Earth or 5D earth.
We’re being told that this so called divine mass awakening is going to finally
take us into 5D earth ( New Earth) Let me lift the veil for you. New Earth is
yet another deception. New Earth AKA New World Order. I know if you’re reading
this article, it’s highly likely you will have heard about New World Order also.
You will know that it is a big agenda of the so called ‘Elite’ the leaders of
our world, the illuminati bloodlines. Familes such as the Royal Family,
Rockerfellers, Rothschilds, Murdochs, Bush, Clintons and many more. So what’s
the agenda? To have a one world government led by the evil one the anti Christ ‘
Prince William’ I will tell you that Prince William was finally initiated as the
anti Christ on turn of midnight 27th April 2012. Hence you didn’t hear or see
much about him or Kate on their first wedding anniversary.
This is all pre-written in the Bible. If you read revelation, you will see that
the outcome is that Satan is defeated. So, this whole New Earth AKA New World
Order agenda is a big effort to re-write the bible. The ruling elite do not want
to give up their earthly powers. After all they have been ruling this earth
under Satan’s powers for eons, yes even before Jesus came along. Why do you
think He came to earth? To help save us, to help us see the truth. That’s why he
spoke a lot in parables, so the dark powers that be wouldn’t understand what he
was saying and therefore wouldn’t take out the vital information out of the
bible. So learn from the fig tree Parable: “As the fig tree leaves bud and you
know summer is near, when you see these signs, know that the end is near”

There is something VERY important encoded here: the signs are for our day
NOW. The year 2012, and summer is when you will see something happen. Don’t
listen to the false teachers such as David Ickes, they will tell you: “oh no the
end isn’t in 2012. Nothing will happen. Relax and keep living your lives. You
are earth angels, you are with light.” Why would they tell you this? To mislead
you, to deceive you. That’s the whole point of deception; it has to be sweet and
enticing, because not many people would knowingly join New World Order agenda.
But many people will and have joined the New Earth agenda, because it seems oh
so divine and heavenly. When you are fully initiated into the New Earth agenda
you have then received the “Mark of the Beast” as pre-written in bible. You have
till beginning of summer 2012 to make a change. The choice is yours. Eternal
punishment or eternal life. I don’t know exact date as only the Father knows
that. So always be on guard, for He will come like a thief in the night.

So, even Prince william has been initiated as the anti Christ......words fail me. Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 23324
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sat 2 Jun - 13:48

Although we have the evidence of the dogs showing somebody died in 5A, there is the possibility, which I have mentioned a few years back, namely, that when Madeleine was born, she had a twin which was adopted by foster parents. This child could be produced and adopted into the McCann family.

The dna would match. I would like a lab to check it thoroughly for anomalies, not just for a match. I suspect this won't be permitted.

The £2m could have been used to buy her from the foster parents. The McCann's would appear squeaky clean and innocent of any death and hiding of a body.

Hence as Mr. Plod says, Madeleine is alive or dead. If this was true, would they admit to all the details?
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? Empty Bonks bonkers bonkers... ho ho... bonkers...

Post  comperedna Sat 2 Jun - 14:09

but then so much bout this case is...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 2 Jun - 14:11

Panda, from which "sane upstanding citizen or organisation" did the new earth lunacy come?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 2 Jun - 14:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Panda, from which "sane upstanding citizen or organisation" did the new earth lunacy come?

Hi http://www.worstkeptsecrets.co.uk/index.html NBY...It,s further down on the link. Madeleine Found In April - What On Earth Is This About? 294124
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next