Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital

3 posters

Go down

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Empty Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Jun - 10:48

AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Empty Re: Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital

Post  Guest Wed 27 Jun - 15:06

Ye gods, the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Empty Re: Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Jun - 15:13

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Ye gods, the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum.

They surely have. And this is the bunch of people Obama endorsed. They have made their intentions clear. First the Jews and then who? I have seen, but not watched yet, a video on YouTube about women leaving Egypt. There is another about a plumber in Egypt who beat his pregnant wife to death because she didn't vote for the Muslim Brotherhood.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Will make Jerusalem Caliphate capital  Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 27 Jun - 16:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Ye gods, the lunatics have truly taken over the asylum.

They surely have. And this is the bunch of people Obama endorsed. They have made their intentions clear. First the Jews and then who? I have seen, but not watched yet, a video on YouTube about women leaving Egypt. There is another about a plumber in Egypt who beat his pregnant wife to death because she didn't vote for the Muslim Brotherhood.

If you read the latest post from the thread I posted you will see he is employing a woman, .vows to be tolerant of other religions and I think the Rebels will demand that he adopt a much different Policy than the Military and Mubarak.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Jun - 16:36

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

If you read the latest post from the thread I posted you will see he is employing a woman, .vows to be tolerant of other religions and I think the Rebels will demand that he adopt a much different Policy than the Military and Mubarak.

We'll see Panda. One woman dos not make a tolerant government and does not change their statement about Jerusalem.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 27 Jun - 18:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

We'll see Panda. One woman dos not make a tolerant government and does not change their statement about Jerusalem.

Yes, let's see, I think the Rebellion will be in vain if one dictator is swapped for another and the rebels will not allow it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 27 Jun - 21:59

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, let's see, I think the Rebellion will be in vain if one dictator is swapped for another and the rebels will not allow it.

There are people saying that the Muslim Brotherhood has hijacked the revolution.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 2 Jul - 13:00

Any political party which either uses or puts fanaticism or religion before sensible politics is dangerous.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 2 Jul - 13:16

malena stool wrote:Any political party which either uses or puts fanaticism or religion before sensible politics is dangerous.

Especially when they combine the two in religious fanaticism!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 2 Jul - 16:17

AnnaEsse wrote:
malena stool wrote:Any political party which either uses or puts fanaticism or religion before sensible politics is dangerous.

Especially when they combine the two in religious fanaticism!
They might find the Israelis would retaliate with extreme force if they try any fatwa's or jihads. They have had too much grief in their history, certainly between 1933-45 to turn the other cheek.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down