Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing

5 posters

Go down

Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Empty Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing

Post  Badboy Wed 11 Jul - 15:35

She was found dead at her home after her husband was arrested after driving erratically.
she had struggled with drug addiction ,but that addiction killed her.
she was a philantropist(sp?).
SAD TO HEAR ABOUT THIS DEATH
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Empty Re: Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing

Post  Angelique Fri 13 Jul - 2:13

Badboy

On saw a report on the news this evening and they showed the pictures of the couple when they were younger and just out of re-hab. Then the ones more recent, it was harrowing to see the effect of drugs has on the human body. Such a shame, she was a beautiful woman. Her husband looks a wreck and thin as though wasting away. It's so sad.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing Empty Re: Tragic death of an heiress;eva rausing

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Jul - 8:29

Angelique wrote:Badboy

On saw a report on the news this evening and they showed the pictures of the couple when they were younger and just out of re-hab. Then the ones more recent, it was harrowing to see the effect of drugs has on the human body. Such a shame, she was a beautiful woman. Her husband looks a wreck and thin as though wasting away. It's so sad.

Apparently he sat with her body in the house for four days.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 9:10

What a sad end to come to - lying dead with nobody there or capable of raising the alarm. I read that there are four children and can only assume that they were away at school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Fri 13 Jul - 13:01

Just saw that the husband has been arrested for murder. But he can't yet be questioned as he is suffering from alcohol/drugs withdrawal.

Isn't is sad that people who could do anything and have anything cannot have a fulfilling life? How these drugs can ruin lives so quickly! You give all your power away when you need drugs or alcohol to get through the day.
I do drink but have only been drunk three times in my life - all of which occasions were the most frightening experience. Not in charge of your legs, head swimming, incredible headache the next day.
All of that on reasonably good wine with a meal, just far too much of it. How does it feel to be on drugs and alcohol all the time? I'm not going to find out - that's for sure.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 13 Jul - 14:46

HOW SAD,HE/SHE WERE BILLIONAIRES,IT SEEMS SOME PEOPLE HAVE ALL THE MONEY THEY NEED,BUT IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU HAVE PURPOSE IN LIFE,THE MARQUISE OF BATH,I THINK IT WAS, HE WAS ON DRUGS,BUT TOLD A COURT HE HAD YET TO FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.
SOME RICH PEOPLE HAD NO INTERESTS/HOBBIES LIKE A POOR PERSON HAS(BOOKS,TRAVEL,SCIENCE,HISTORY ARE MINE POOR PERSON'S INTERESTS.
IT IS TRAGIC TO BE RICH ,BUT ADDICTED.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 17 Jul - 23:05

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18880965

At the moment there is only a lesser charge of preventing a burial.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Tue 17 Jul - 23:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18880965

At the moment there is only a lesser charge of preventing a burial.
THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 1 Aug - 13:33

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/heir-admits-failing-bury-wife-110136888.html

Ye gods, it's thought that Mrs Rausing had been dead for two months - how the precise date of death could be established I don't know.

An unanswered question is where were the four children throughout all those weeks? Even if they were away at school, did they never come home for a visit or try to phone their mother?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 1 Aug - 13:43

NBY, I was shocked when I read that she had been dead in the house for two months!
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Wed 1 Aug - 13:52

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://uk.news.yahoo.com/heir-admits-failing-bury-wife-110136888.html

Ye gods, it's thought that Mrs Rausing had been dead for two months - how the precise date of death could be established I don't know.

An unanswered question is where were the four children throughout all those weeks? Even if they were away at school, did they never come home for a visit or try to phone their mother?
THIS WOULD BE COMICAL IF IT WASN'T SO TRAGIC.
I A POOR PERSON HAVE MORE PURPOSE IN LIFE THAN SOME RICH PEOPLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 1 Aug - 14:14

Sandra Laville ‏@sandralaville

Hans Rausing sentenced to suspended 10 mths custodial sentence with requirement for treatment in rehab
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 1 Aug - 14:30

I think that's fair - the guy desperately needs help and I hope that he is successfully treated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Wed 1 Aug - 14:40

I agree, he clearly needs help. He has to go to residential rehab for two years.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 14 Dec - 16:12

No surprise with the outcome of the inquest.

http://news.sky.com/story/1025477/eva-rausing-died-of-drugs-dependency

I'm still wondering how her children and other relatives didn't notice her absence sooner.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 14 Dec - 16:40

Yes it is very strange that no one else noticed that she was missing. Maybe he concocted some story or other. I really don't know.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Fri 14 Dec - 18:52

HE DID TELL THE HOUSEMAIDS SHE WAS IN USA
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down