Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship

5 posters

Go down

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Empty Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship

Post  Panda Thu 12 Jul - 7:30

(Rolling Stone ) -- In an excerpt from Christopher Andersen's "Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger" published by the New York Daily News, Andersen claims that Mick Jagger and David Bowie had an ongoing sexual relationship.

Among the various rumors and stories cited, the excerpt points out that Bebe Buell, mother of Liv Tyler and former lover of both Jagger and Bowie, dated the two at the same time, and that the two rockers attempted to lure her into a few orgies. "I used to get some pretty strange phone calls from Mick and David at three in the morning inviting me to join them in bed with four gorgeous black women," reads a quote in the book. "[Or] four gorgeous black men."

But in a Facebook post written today, Buell smashed Andersen's account, strongly dispelling the rumors. "This entire Bowie/Jagger thing is completely stupid and false! Who cares what they did in their private time? I sure don't but I don't like getting dragged into the press when I wasn't part of it. I don't do orgies, never did, never have!" she writes. "Yes, I dated both men but not at the same time. Bowie was more of JUST a friend. Jagger was a BF on and off for years. I hate having to answer to all of this crap! A person's sexuality is their own right and business but I am not anyone's sex toy!"

Mick: The Wild Life and Mad Genius of Jagger was released yesterday. The Rolling Stones recently unveiled an updated logo to mark their 50th anniversary, are showcasing a free exhibit in London through August 27th, and are strongly considering playing at least one live show this year to celebrate their longevity.

See full story at RollingStone.com.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Empty Re: Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jul - 9:04

Yawn!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Empty Re: Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship

Post  Lioned Thu 12 Jul - 16:59

So rock stars have a few orgies ! bunch of crap.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 12 Jul - 17:05

As long as they're consenting adults - a situation I'm not sure exists in a story much closer to home - I really don't care. This has been doing the rounds for years. I know a funny one about David Bowie and Tina Turner but this isn't the place for it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 12 Jul - 17:14

David Bowie was a known bisexual, don't know about Jagger but when they are high as a kite on drink and drugs, anything goes. Jagger was on T.V.
this morning, with Ronny Wood, they are either making a CD or going on Tour , Ronny looks dreadful but Mick is aging quite well and tthe band has been around for 50 years.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 12 Jul - 23:51

OMG! I wonder if they ever used drugs! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Fri 13 Jul - 8:31

Claudia79 wrote:OMG! I wonder if they ever used drugs! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124

Oh Claudia! How could you suggest such a thing?!! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 9:00

I think that Carter-Ruck will soon be acquiring two new clients asking them to deal with this foul accusation against their character!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 13 Jul - 10:48

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that Carter-Ruck will soon be acquiring two new clients asking them to deal with this foul accusation against their character!
OMG! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 23324
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Empty Another serious allegation

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 14:42

I wonder what happened to Simon Cowell's legal action against someone who claimed that he'd had cosmetic surgery to keep his looks? I'm being serious, he instructed none other than Carter-Ruck to act for him but it now seems that all record of it has been whooshed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 13 Jul - 16:38

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:OMG! I wonder if they ever used drugs! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124

Oh Claudia! How could you suggest such a thing?!! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 23324

Soon you'll be telling me they drank too!

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 613255
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 13 Jul - 18:58

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Surely not ,that would be an outrage.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 19:20

Imagine having sex without being married, that's terrible. Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship Empty Sex

Post  Lioned Fri 13 Jul - 20:12

Maybe they couldn't get no satisfaction !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 13 Jul - 22:17

Iris wrote:Imagine having sex without being married, that's terrible. Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124

Believe me Iris it really was where I came from back in the Dark Ages! Shameful beyond words.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 13 Jul - 22:40

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Surely not ,that would be an outrage.

Absolutely!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 13 Jul - 22:41

Iris wrote:Imagine having sex without being married, that's terrible. Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124

God forbid!
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 14 Jul - 0:39

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Only non-alcoholic beverages, I'm sure! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 14 Jul - 0:45

I am too sensitive for all this depravity and debauchery. I shall have to go and lie down in a darkened room now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sat 14 Jul - 1:14

Iris wrote:I am too sensitive for all this depravity and debauchery. I shall have to go and lie down in a darkened room now.

Me too! I'm a good Presbyterian!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 14 Jul - 2:48

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Only non-alcoholic beverages, I'm sure! Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 23324

Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 14 Jul - 2:48

Iris wrote:I am too sensitive for all this depravity and debauchery. I shall have to go and lie down in a darkened room now.

Yes. certain things should always be done in the dark. Mick Jagger & David Bowie had sexual relationship 294124
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down