Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

secrett agents in praia da luz church

+11
fred
Lillyofthevalley
marxman
Carolina
maebee
fuzeta
Badboy
Chris
almostgothic
Lioned
tigger
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Empty Re: secrett agents in praia da luz church

Post  marxman Mon 23 Jul - 7:20

These agents must be on some 'underground'
mission. secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 25346
marxman
marxman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1122
Warning :
secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Empty Re: secrett agents in praia da luz church

Post  Lillyofthevalley Mon 23 Jul - 8:20

Strange how this story came out at around the same time as the Birch story, could the Birch story be to draw people away from the search at the Church???

Does any of our Portuguese posters no of this, and is there any update...ie: b*lls**t or true??
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :
secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 23 Jul - 17:56

fred wrote:
cherry1 wrote:https://www.facebook.com/groups/7134885154/

this was the link, a poster called Isabelle McFadden (in California) but has family who live right
near the church in PDL. She has reported activity around the Church area, I think catacombs also mentioned. I cant find the original posting on there, I saw it yesterday. She suspects that maybe
the mccanns found out about the fact something going on in PDL. She said PJ actively pursuing the case.

Absolute Bullshit!! No more, no less. She is a WUM, no more no less, she has inside info, just like David Bret did
Take zero notice!

Hi fred i know i don't post much these days but i still pop in from time to time , for some reason i can't completely close the door .I've got to agree she is proberly a WUM , but surely even if they found remains after all this time it would be difficult to establish cause of death let alone who was responsible.IMO they are home and dry and have been for quite some time. Sorry to sound so negative but the longer this goes on their confidence must grow .I still believe they are in some way involved my views are known but i have little hope of them ever being brought before a court. x mo
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 23 Jul - 18:04

Halfamo, I agree with you. The Mccanns will never stand trial, they will be applauded, and lauded with their ambassador roles and more roles will appear in the future, they are home cut and dry, and will have got away with losing their daughter, and will continue to live an even more celebrity lifestyle. You couldn't make it up!!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Jul - 18:21

Just checked over there, Isabelle been asked is there any more news about the activity
at the church: this is what she posted:-

Isabelle McFadden No, but PJ is activily still pursuing case. Case is NOT CLOSED
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

secrett agents in praia da luz church - Page 2 Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 23 Jul - 18:24

fred wrote:Halfamo, I agree with you. The Mccanns will never stand trial, they will be applauded, and lauded with their ambassador roles and more roles will appear in the future, they are home cut and dry, and will have got away with losing their daughter, and will continue to live an even more celebrity lifestyle. You couldn't make it up!!

The only consolation i take from this is when the lights are out at the end of the day that they are haunted by the sight of that little girl .
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 23 Jul - 18:37

halfamo wrote:
fred wrote:Halfamo, I agree with you. The Mccanns will never stand trial, they will be applauded, and lauded with their ambassador roles and more roles will appear in the future, they are home cut and dry, and will have got away with losing their daughter, and will continue to live an even more celebrity lifestyle. You couldn't make it up!!

The only consolation i take from this is when the lights are out at the end of the day that they are haunted by the sight of that little girl .

And whatever else happens, however many Hail Marys they chant, they will eventually answer to a higher power.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 23 Jul - 22:54

Madeleine is already haunting Kate McCann as she has said she saw her at the end off her bed......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2