Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns?

+5
cherry1
almostgothic
Fern
the slave
maebee
9 posters

Go down

When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Empty When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns?

Post  maebee Mon 23 Jul - 11:35

http://the-bastard.com/index.php?page=6171§ion=40

Did you know that Kate McCann is now an ambassador for a missing kids charity; Hmm I’d reckon that the editor of The Bastard might cooment that Kate’s daughter Madeleine ain’t missing or that it would be more appropriate for Kate to be working for a charity concerned with murdered kids.

The other week I was listening to an interview with Kate McCann in her role as an ambassador for whatever missing kids charity it is she’s an ambassador for, it was an interview on BBC Radio 5 Live with I think Shelagh Fogarty & oh boy was it touchy feely as just about every other interview I heard with Kate McCann in the British media. When are journalists in the British media going to stop pussyfooting with Kate & Gerry McCann & ask them some hard questions?

When Kate McCann released her book she appeared on BBC2’s Newsnight & though I didn’t see the interview myself I’ve been told Kirsty Wark who was doing the interview gave Kate McCann an easy ride & was you guessed it all very touchy feely. Kirsty Wark being touchy feely! Kirsty Wark is known for being a heavyweight journalist, she isn’t usually known for being touchy feely, she’s known as Jeremy Paxman in a skirt, which actually begs the question why it wasn’t Jeremy Paxman interviewing Kate McCann? Oh now there’s an interview I’d tune into watch, Paxman vs the McCanns, he’d not pussyfoot, he’d not be scared to ask them hard questions, err maybe not because if you ain’t nice to the McCanns they threaten to sue you.

Hey Shovel have the McCanns threatened to sue us yet? Ah I shouldn’t tempt fate should I.

Funny isn’t it that when Kate McCann released her book that nobody sued her for libel, yet anytime somebody writes a book giving a different version of events to the version McCanns want people to believe they find themselves on a receiving end of a lawsuit from the McCanns.

I don’t necessarily believe the McCanns are guilty of murder, but I’d like to know why they left a three year old home alone with the front door unlocked & the bedroom window opened. At most the Mccanns might be guilty of murder but the bare least I reckon they’re guilty of neglect or child endangerment. Its pretty stupid to be leaving a three year old home alone with the front door open & the bedroom window open, because three year olds can be pretty adventurous; when I was three years old I nearly fell out of a second storey window due to not being supervised.

Its time journalists stopped pussyfooting, stop being touchy feely, grow a spine & start asking the McCanns some hard questions. It suppose to be the job of journalists to challenge those in the public eye & that includes the likes of Kate & Gerry McCann.

maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Empty Re: When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns?

Post  the slave Mon 23 Jul - 12:11

Missing children's ambassador Katiekins is noticeably absent from the search for the missing sisters.
Why is that?
the slave
the slave
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 280
Warning :
When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-03

Back to top Go down

When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Empty Re: When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns?

Post  Fern Mon 23 Jul - 12:21

the slave wrote:Missing children's ambassador Katiekins is noticeably absent from the search for the missing sisters.
Why is that?

I believe they have been found thank goodness.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 23 Jul - 12:29

Oh now there’s an interview I’d tune into watch, Paxman vs the McCanns, he’d not pussyfoot, he’d not be scared to ask them hard questions, err maybe not because if you ain’t nice to the McCanns they threaten to sue you.

Paxman has already interviewed GM - it was pretty obvious that he hadn't been allowed to use his normal 'attack dog' approach, but he did register his contempt and disbelief via facial expressions.

But he really got to GM when he asked him if he thought he'd 'reaped a whirlwind'.
This produced , from the interviewee, the 'Here's Johnny' rictus grin which went on FOREVER and spoke volumes.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 23 Jul - 12:38

almostgothic wrote:Oh now there’s an interview I’d tune into watch, Paxman vs the McCanns, he’d not pussyfoot, he’d not be scared to ask them hard questions, err maybe not because if you ain’t nice to the McCanns they threaten to sue you.

Paxman has already interviewed GM - it was pretty obvious that he hadn't been allowed to use his normal 'attack dog' approach, but he did register his contempt and disbelief via facial expressions.

But he really got to GM when he asked him if he thought he'd 'reaped a whirlwind'.
This produced , from the interviewee, the 'Here's Johnny' rictus grin which went on FOREVER and spoke volumes.

He really is a horrid man and very rude with it with his continual butting in when the other person is trying to speak.
Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 23 Jul - 12:59

Yep - that gig on the courthouse steps where he's bawling 'let me finish!' - right in Sandra Felgueiras's face.

Most uncouth.
No wonder he had to rush home.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jul - 13:23

A reminder of Jeremy Paxman's infamous interview with Michael Howard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

I've not actually watched it through to the end as anything repetitive has me diving for the off switch - did Mr Howard ever answer the question?!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? Empty as above

Post  halfamo Mon 23 Jul - 18:01

The reason they are given a easy ride is they sold themselves to the media as innocent victims and the media bought into it lock stock and barrel.It will need IMO a confession from them at the very least to turn the press around and that aint going to happen.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1905
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 23 Jul - 18:15

I think all the journalists have been told to give them an easy ride, I dont think I
can recall anyone asking why they keep changing what they say from one minute
to the next or about the number of untruths told!
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 23 Jul - 18:28

There was this very early incident when they were challenged by a German journalist - I wonder if she's back from exile in Siberia yet!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mccanns-appalled-by-newsgirls-slur-480709
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 23 Jul - 18:29

cherry1 wrote:I think all the journalists have been told to give them an easy ride, I dont think I
can recall anyone asking why they keep changing what they say from one minute
to the next or about the number of untruths told!
Hi Cherry i don't believe in all those conspiracy theories ,their PR as been second to none .
They are IMO just a couple of doctors who commited a crime and got away with it through very clever PR it happens unfortunately.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  halfamo Mon 23 Jul - 18:31

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There was this very early incident when they were challenged by a German journalist - I wonder if she's back from exile in Siberia yet!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mccanns-appalled-by-newsgirls-slur-480709

I find it impossible to believe the McCanns control German newspapers they tend to print and be damned , i know i lived there for many years.
halfamo
halfamo
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Mon 23 Jul - 18:34

Not Born Yesterday wrote:A reminder of Jeremy Paxman's infamous interview with Michael Howard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwlsd8RAoqI

I've not actually watched it through to the end as anything repetitive has me diving for the off switch - did Mr Howard ever answer the question?!

No he just answered the one which wasn't asked.
Chris
Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1632
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 25 Jul - 20:12

never has a couple been shielded as much -- even the royals get bad press -- there is a lot that is true that they can print without being sued --- but the uk public are seeing the mcanns for what they are --- the sun the book launch --- even the people i know that think they only neglected their children are sick of the sight of them --- let them carry on --- higher they fly harder they will fall --- when who knows --- they can run they can think they can lead a normal life no way the circus they created will ensure never a days peace When Will Journalists Stop Pussyfooting With the McCanns? 294124
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 25 Jul - 20:54

This is all about money and lots of it, this money keeps cater ruck very busy, imo whoever the McCanns deal with regarding interview CR imo are first in the scene to warn anyone step out of line and we will sue the backside of you, this imo is were all the fund money has gone on feeding the McCanns/Carter Ruck massive appetite for suing
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down