Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate's Book

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kate's Book - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Book

Post  Bobsy Sun 5 Aug - 12:13

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:What on earth could she find to write in this new book......how can you write about things that havent happened yet....will it be about the non digging off murats backyard etc and the 'no evidence off Madeleine coming to any harm'

She'll possibly write the book based on her most recent diary entries.

"Well, another day and no sign of Maddie. That means there's still no evidence that she has come to any harm. Better get that half tin of beans out of the fridge because Gerry's due back any minute and he's going to expect some dinner. I'm such a busy wife as well as being a famous writer. Gonna write another book now about cooking for busy authors."

Kate's Book - Page 2 23324 half tin of beans, I have seen a video where Amelia is flicking cauliflower across the table so that's very adventurous don't you think.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Kate's Book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate's Book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Kate's Book - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate's Book

Post  Bobsy Sun 5 Aug - 12:16

Panda wrote:
Bobsy wrote:
Panda wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
Panda wrote:

Kate's Book was never about raising money to search for Madeleine who sadly got fogotten a long time ago by her
publicity seeking money grabbing Parents.

More money means more legal action against, and censorship of, truth seekers.
And more PR campaigns spinning them as innocent, saintly parents.

If the money dries up, the spell is broken.
Much of their power stems from (other people's) money.
A timely reminder to anyone out there who might still be willing to bung them a few quid.

I think the reason Kate wrote her book ( I hesitate to call it that!) was because public donations were drying up which is
why Clarence was exhorting the public to put a donation in an envelope and send it to Rothley.

After 5 years they know they have exhausted the support of their friends in high places , another book was hastily
published with minor alterations to the first book and an added 29 pages, now a third book is due to be published next
year......what's the betting it is a flop.

what's the betting it is a flop.

Not if it's written from a Kate's Book - Page 2 302722 Kate's Book - Page 2 944533

Morning Bobsy......I wish I shared your optimism that the McCanns would end up in Jail. Kate's Book - Page 2 294124 If they by some miracle
do , expect another Book from Kate about her experience inside HM Prison.

Yes at the moment I am optimistic, this could change though Kate's Book - Page 2 25346 . I just cannot believe, don't want to believe, that those who ensure that justice is carried out will let this pair, who have lied so badly at times, go scott free. There are too many people who know they have lied, and lies are due to guilt.
Bobsy
Bobsy
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 913
Warning :
Kate's Book - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate's Book - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-05-16

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2