Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've never heard this "theory" (question) before

5 posters

Go down

I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Empty I've never heard this "theory" (question) before

Post  interested Thu 11 Oct - 20:45

A couple of days ago (Oct. 9) I was looking at the "tweets" of nobby-Lobby a long time critic of the McCanns. He tweeted "A serious question for #BBC, did Clarence Mitchell with #diplomatic bag fetch the corpse of #Madeleine #McCann home? #savile?"

The "tweet" question was addressed to @veniviedivici (not the BBC).

I don't pretend to fully understand twitter grammar (i.e. the #'s) but the question has been bothering me. I can't remember hearing this "theory" or question discussed before and I can't for the life of me remember how long Mitchell stayed in Portugal on his first visit.

I guess what I am asking is, would it have been possible for Mitchell (in his capacity at the time) to have access to such a diplomatic bag (and contents)?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Empty Re: I've never heard this "theory" (question) before

Post  matthew Thu 11 Oct - 21:05

Pat Brown would not rule out Maddie being repatriated...Sir Phillip Green had a jet...The truck with the billboard,nothing would surprise in this case
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :
I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

I've never heard this "theory" (question) before Empty Re: I've never heard this "theory" (question) before

Post  Panda Fri 12 Oct - 6:10

A diplomatic Bag is only available to Ambassadors as far as I know. There was a report that a Yacht in the Harbour left 2 hrs after Madeleine's disappearance was reported but apparently the PJ ruled this out. I think the Sea claimed her as the Portugese suspect. If the Tennis bag was used and weighted down with stones it is feasible and would explain the early morning jogging of the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 12 Oct - 7:37

Well dear old Gerry did go missing on a visit when he had his wallet nicked.

He could off been sorting something out.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 13 Oct - 22:51

I believe the sea theory too: especially after kates wish to run into the sea and drown.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down