Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith

+12
Wintabells
meg
BelEddie
chrissie1
ann_chovey
interested
AnnaEsse
Oldartform
frencheuropean
marxman
flower
Annabel
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith

Post  tigger Mon 22 Oct - 7:19

@ Wintabell - the original thinker Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 25346

Thank you for that, following on from NBY's post here's this :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIvXVMbII0
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :
Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Empty Re: Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith

Post  kitti Mon 22 Oct - 7:30

It was only diagnosed when he was going to be extradited In 2008.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 22 Oct - 23:53

[quote="ann_chovey"]
I think someone's hacked into Blacksmith's Bureau!![/quote

Yes, I suspected that as well for a while... er... still not 100% convinced that they didn't Just what did happen in the bedroom that night?/Blacksmith - Page 2 29204
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 23 Oct - 0:10

Wintabells wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:Some information on this subject.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/health/physical_health/conditions/autism2.shtml

Children with it can be right "little professors" - an absolute fountain of knowledge - my son was. He still has a lot of problems today but this isn't the only condition that he has.

I must read up more about Gary McKinnon.

So sorry if I came across as ignorant - I knew that people on the autistic spectrum are often, as you say, professor-like in their knowledge and expertise - what surprised me when I watched that footage was how (contrary to what I had expected, perhaps completely wrongly, of someone with aspergers syndrome) confident GMcK appears to be in the interview situation and how socially natural and appropriate his responses are when he offers his explanations and answers. Blacksmith's piece suggests (to me anyway) that the claim that GMcK has 'problems' of some sort, may not be accurate and this footage made me wonder the same thing.

I don't actually believe Gary McKinnon has aspergers. I believe it was a convenient excuse to try and avoid extradition.
I do not believe he should have been extradited, however I was disappointed that he would use a diagnosis like this.
It was also convenient that on the same day, another man who DID have asperger's was shipped across the pond.

RE: Maddie, there were some rumours about her having asc that I had sympathy with. e.g. the coloboma and asc being highly correlated,
also the behaviour difficulties maddie had such as getting out of bed in the night etc so that she had a behaviour chart.
Also absent was much developmental history of Maddie in Kates book which was interesting in itself that it was left out,
which leaves one to suggest that they are hiding something else.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Tue 23 Oct - 0:26

ann_chovey wrote:
I think someone's hacked into Blacksmith's Bureau!!

I agree totally. The style is totally different.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2