Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help

+2
kitti
Annabel
6 posters

Go down

I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Empty I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help

Post  Annabel Sun 11 Nov - 8:27

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
 I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Empty Re: I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help

Post  kitti Sun 11 Nov - 8:41

The Mccanns mentioned AGAIN.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
 I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help Empty Re: I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help

Post  Justiceforallkids Sun 11 Nov - 9:26

itsa pity the newspapers or gerry and kate dont think about MADDIES trauma
Justiceforallkids
Justiceforallkids
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 5102
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Nov - 9:40

AARGH!!!! The McCanns mentioned in an article about victims' families not getting enough support...........

I know April’s family are still going through absolute hell, they need help 816281
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sun 11 Nov - 12:16

Time one of the papers printed a story about just HOW MUCH support the Mccanns did get and are still getting. The personal involvement of the government, their own spokespeople, the most expensive lawyers, PR people to make them look good, private detectives, money thrown at them to make them millionaires, charity events, TV appearances, books written, 2.5 million pound "review", I could go on and on.

Has there ever been, past or present, such support given to any other family with a missing child? The Mccanns must be seen to be butting in on other families tragedies.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 11 Nov - 12:54

i m not sure that many people will share my view yet idont think this should be just about people whose children have been abducted and harmed. the feeling described apply to any one whose life has been affected by tragedy and trauma whether from illness, accident or some other horrendous incident; most people in any of these circumstances would be unable to function and their lives are decimated, and the not knowing can apply in any circumstances. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Nov - 14:09

I agree with that Tanszi; I'm sure we've all been in situations at times where we haven't known where to turn or what to do. Sometimes there is help available, whether it's from friends and family or from welfare organisations. I have felt at times as if I've been in a tunnel, oblivious to what was going on elsewhere.

I'm not denigrating in any way how dreadful it must be for people whose children have genuinely gone missing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Nov - 14:21

So we have an article by the mother of Sara Payne, about April Jones. With one line about the parents of Madeleine McCann. Yet the McCanns warrant three big photographs? Bigger than April's, and there's no photo of Sara at all? The whole thing makes no sense.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 11 Nov - 15:13

I don't suppose that Sara Payne had any say in the layout of the article so this I think will be down to The Sun's policy of kowtowing to the McCanns.

Going off topic a bit, I'm reminded of when the mother of Katrice Lee (who disappeared on her 2nd birthday in Germany) appeared with the McCanns on TV.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id245.html

No prizes for guessing who took centre stage!

It's the This Morning interview on 18th May 2009.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 11 Nov - 15:15

It's the usual Sun cosy up to the McCanns , probably hoping to buy the serialisation rights to Kate's new Book due out next April.Aren't there already organisations like missing children etc who offer support.? No mention of Bens' Mother .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 11 Nov - 16:57

sorry its off topic, this is the second time ive seen reference to K s new book in April. anyone know what its about.
ETA i saw a reply on another thread thanks.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down