Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer attacks McCann Spend

+15
interested
cass
Panda
weissnicht
Lillyofthevalley
almostgothic
Bobsy
matthew
Keela
Krisy22
wjk
mara thon
chrissie
fred
pennylane
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 Empty Re: Writer attacks McCann Spend

Post  kitti Fri 23 Nov - 10:42

Also the 'extra' length off hair has been added....streaked as well.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 23 Nov - 12:07

kitti wrote:Also the 'extra' length off hair has been added....streaked as well.
agree kitti when someone goes missing you give the latest pic you can find --madeline looks a good 12 mths older in the everton pic -- and others instead of the baby pic they have always used
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 23 Nov - 20:29

I'm not even convinced that the face in the photo is that of Madeleine. I can see little resemblance to other images of her.

There has been speculation that the football shirt photo was created to make people think of that poignant - AND GENUINE - last photo of the Soham girls.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 23 Nov - 20:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not even convinced that the face in the photo is that of Madeleine. I can see little resemblance to other images of her.

There has been speculation that the football shirt photo was created to make people think of that poignant - AND GENUINE - last photo of the Soham girls.

GOOD GOD, if that speculation is true then the McCanns are even SICKER than I have thought. To use the Soham girls, and the sympathy generated by that horrendous crime, to generate revenue for the Fund is unbelievably evil.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 24 Nov - 9:17

And they wouldn't do that ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 24 Nov - 9:44

interested wrote:
Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not even convinced that the face in the photo is that of Madeleine. I can see little resemblance to other images of her.

GOOD GOD, if that speculation is true then the McCanns are even SICKER than I have thought. To use the Soham girls, and the sympathy generated by that horrendous crime, to generate revenue for the Fund is unbelievably evil.

I do not doubt that this is possible for one minute. They have used their own daughter for god's sake, all in the name of a good marketing ploy and money generating opportunities for the fund. Nothing would surprise me. That little girl was three and a half and from what we are told a girly girl, all pink and sparkly. At that age children do not show support for a particular football team, it is "encouraged" by their parents, usually dad who wants to pass down the tradition of supporting his own childhood club. Why was it not Sean wearing the Everton shirt ? Because Sean was not missing.

Holly and Jessica were totally different. Significantly older little girls who would have had formed their own opinions, likes, dislikes. They chose to wear what they wore. At three and a half what significance would an Everton shirt have had for Madeleine, and I cannot see how it is something she would have demanded to wear in the name of being a supporter of the club.

Madeleine in an Everton shirt is just another good marketing ploy, an attempt at associating themselves with the club and a means by which to jog people's memory of the two little Soham girls in their rival shirts, imo.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 24 Nov - 10:44

Thank you marathon for scanning the article here, lets hope it gets picked up on here. Writer attacks McCann Spend - Page 2 307691
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 24 Nov - 13:44

Brilliant Mara, wish our papers would pick up on it!!!
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2