Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugbear.

3 posters

Go down

Bugbear. Empty Bugbear.

Post  steve1295 Sun 25 Nov - 0:17

Sorry I cannot do links but I have a big bugbear.An article in the daily mail was asking the question about the worst mother in Britain re the mother who went into the bookies,had a very young child in reins, but left the child outside.The amount of folk blasting this lady is beyond.Wonder if those same folk blasted the mcs in any way.Just my little bugbear of the day. Bugbear. 371436
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :
Bugbear. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bugbear. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Bugbear. Empty Re: Bugbear.

Post  matthew Sun 25 Nov - 0:42

Here it is Steve...Maybe she has seen what the McCanns have gained from their parental skills

By Leon Watson

PUBLISHED: 13:07, 24 November 2012 | UPDATED: 15:34, 24 November 2012

Comments (574)

A mother leaves her young daughter tethered all alone on the other side of a door outside a betting shop on a busy street before going in to place a bet.

This was the shocking scene in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, captured by office workers who couldn't believe their eyes yesterday afternoon.

They saw the curly-haired girl, aged around four, being left tied by her reins outside a branch of Ladbrokes opposite their place of work for two to three minutes. She appeared to struggle to free herself before the woman, believed to be her mother, came out.

Scroll down for video
Left outside: Pictures show the girl on her own by the door of the betting shop in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, as the mother places a bet

Left outside: Pictures show the girl on her own by the door of the betting shop in Bognor Regis, West Sussex, as the mother places a bet

The woman had fed the reins underneath the door and gone in, still attached to the child who would not be allowed in because she's under 18.

On her way out she untangled the girl and carried on her way as if leaving a young child on her own in a busy street as cars drove by was normal.

In a video taken of the incident from the window of a building across the road, one of the insurance company workers exclaims: 'She's like a dog, oh my god she's like a dog!'

More...

Arsenal fan posts appalling video of his three-year-old reciting vile chants about Van Persie
'Happy couple seek newborn or infant': The rise of private adoption as would-be parents use Craigslist to find unwanted babies

The woman, who has not been named, wore a light brown coat, black trousers and was carrying a black bag over her shoulders. Her child was dressed in a white hooded raincoat with what appears to be a pink flowery design on the bottom.

Describing what happened afterwards, witness Ollie Brough told MailOnline: 'I noticed the mother bending down to the bottom of the door with a cord out of the corner of my eye.

'At first I thought the child was just caught, but then she went in and left her and I couldn't believe it. I wanted to see how long she would leave her and it was about two or three minutes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2237786/Shocking-moment-woman-leaves-little-girl-outside-betting-shop-tied-reins-goes-place-bet.html#ixzz2DBpZHU6F

matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  steve1295 Sun 25 Nov - 1:31

Thanks for that Matthew.I have read quite a lot of comments underneath the piece in the paper and not one person mentioned the mcs in anyway,or maybe they did but were not passed.anyway..goodnight.
steve1295
steve1295
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 567
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 25 Nov - 8:56

What is the difference between this and being left outside the pub with a bottle off pop and and a bag off crisps lol...ok , it doesn't look good but the Mccanns did a far a far worse thing by going out and leaving their kids in the dark, alone....just because it was 'inside' doesn't make it better.

Two to three minutes.....and can be seen, ok, she could off broke free and 'four' was mentioned.....no child off four is on reins.....FOUR seems to be Added when she obviously isn't FOUR.

The mother was irresponsible ...the Mccanns were neglectful .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content