Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amendments to NSU

+12
cass
susible
malena stool
Angelique
Chris
wjk
Lioned
Lillyofthevalley
Badboy
joyce1938
Bobsy
whatsupdoc
16 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Amendments to NSU - Page 2 Empty Re: Amendments to NSU

Post  Panda Tue 1 Jan - 17:57

Badboy wrote:WHAT INFORMATION HAS BEEN KEPT QUIET?
ANY IDEAS?

Nobody seems to know Badboy
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Amendments to NSU - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amendments to NSU - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelique Wed 2 Jan - 8:32

Maybe it's a kind of "double bluff"?

There may have been people in PdL at the time Madeleine disappeared that the Government would rather not have reported and Gerry is using it to gain access to the information in the CEOP Report. It didn't work apparently what ever it was that he meant by this remark.
Angelique
Angelique
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3418
Warning :
Amendments to NSU - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amendments to NSU - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 10:23

Angelique wrote:Maybe it's a kind of "double bluff"?

There may have been people in PdL at the time Madeleine disappeared that the Government would rather not have reported and Gerry is using it to gain access to the information in the CEOP Report. It didn't work apparently what ever it was that he meant by this remark.

Hi Angelique and a Happy New Year. I think Leicester Police were very lax with the McCanns, and Stuart Prior was in PDL for the first few weeks. I think he was quite capable of passing info on to Gerry, who called him "Stu" and told Rachel Mapilly "no useful purpose would be served " by attending a recon.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jan - 10:43

The fact that Gordon Brown had a D Notice or whatever they call it nowadays put on Madeleine's disappearance because of 'National Security' issues, suggests that Cameron would not allow any discoveries by Scotland Yard to be released into the public domain.

A very expensive and long drawn out cover up indeed.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 16:53

malena stool wrote:The fact that Gordon Brown had a D Notice or whatever they call it nowadays put on Madeleine's disappearance because of 'National Security' issues, suggests that Cameron would not allow any discoveries by Scotland Yard to be released into the public domain.

malena, I didn't know GB had a D Notice put on Madeleine's disappearance......whatever for????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 2 Jan - 17:34

Panda wrote:

Hi Angelique and a Happy New Year. I think Leicester Police were very lax with the McCanns, and Stuart Prior was in PDL for the first few weeks. I think he was quite capable of passing info on to Gerry, who called him "Stu" and told Rachel Mapilly "no useful purpose would be served " by attending a recon.

Yes this to me is very disturbingly obvious. Did Leicester Police show gerry mccann the Gaspar statement when he rushed back to the UK and to Leicester Police Station on May 19th where mitchell was also there...The Gaspar statement being made 3 days before on May 16th
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Wed 2 Jan - 17:35

Panda wrote:
malena stool wrote:The fact that Gordon Brown had a D Notice or whatever they call it nowadays put on Madeleine's disappearance because of 'National Security' issues, suggests that Cameron would not allow any discoveries by Scotland Yard to be released into the public domain.

malena, I didn't know GB had a D Notice put on Madeleine's disappearance......whatever for????
I didn't know this either...very interesting

How could a missing child be considered of 'national security"?
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 17:56

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

I didn't know this either...very interesting

How could a missing child be considered of 'national security"?

Hi JD, Personally , I can't see it, but what is possible is the recruitment of Control Risk at the very beginning being regarded as a D Notice. I remember someone on 3a's saying CR were supposedly searching for Madeleine in Morocco, but their real mission was to find a Sheikh for the Americans. Sounds feasible .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 18:03

jd16 wrote:
Panda wrote:

Yes this to me is very disturbingly obvious. Did Leicester Police show gerry mccann the Gaspar statement when he rushed back to the UK and to Leicester Police Station on May 19th where mitchell was also there...The Gaspar statement being made 3 days before on May 16th

jd I have never set much store by Mrs Gaspar's statement......why did she not ask them at the time what the circling finger meant, I would have.!!1 Why did she wait a couple of years later to make a statement? She and her Husband lunched with the McCanns a few weeks after the Majorcan Holiday , again, she could have tackled Gerry then. Her Husband saw nothing untoward at the time.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Wed 2 Jan - 18:04

Badboy wrote:WHAT INFORMATION HAS BEEN KEPT QUIET?
ANY IDEAS?

The McCanns and the Tapas telling the truth!!!!! thats what Gerry and Co have kept quiet about
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 18:06

I didnt realise there was an actual D notice on, however, there has to be a reason
why the media are not publishing the facts of the case and only trying to show the
mccanns in a good light and positive publicity for them. I think Im right in saying that
when the book ban was overturned it was not reported over here.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 18:36

cherry1 wrote:I didnt realise there was an actual D notice on, however, there has to be a reason
why the media are not publishing the facts of the case and only trying to show the
mccanns in a good light and positive publicity for them. I think Im right in saying that

I'm not sure a D Notice was issued.......it was only 3 or 4 months after Madeleine went missing that the Press, particularly the Daily Express wrote about the "swinging" Tapas group......would they have been able to do that if there was a gagging order?????

The McCanns knew Gordon Brown and Tony Blair before Madeleine went missing and I think it is probably true that Gerry was a fund raiser for the Labour Party and would have met them socially. Ergo, Tony and Gordon would have helped as much as possible.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jan - 19:21

Evening Panda.
Where does the story of Gerry being a fund raiser for the Labour party come from?
The only time I heard of a connection to the Labour party was when it was said his Father was a Labour MP but that proved to be the wrong person.
http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 19:43

wjk wrote:Evening Panda.
Where does the story of Gerry being a fund raiser for the Labour party come from?
The only time I heard of a connection to the Labour party was when it was said his Father was a Labour MP but that proved to be the wrong person.
[url=http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html
http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html[/quote[/url]]

Hi wjk It was actually on 3a's I read about it and when you think about it , it does seem feasible. Doug Skehan is a noted

Fund raiser which is why he was appointed a Director of NSU. Gerry, with his charts and "wider agenda" is hardly a requirement for being a Cardiologist , more like a Fundraiser.Amendments to NSU - Page 2 25346

The whole Fundraising to "search for Madeleine " has been very professional.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 19:58

Even to the extent of planning things well in advance when Madeleine could have
been found at any time.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Jan - 20:06

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Evening Panda.
[url=http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html
http://gazetadigitalarquivo.blogspot.co.uk/2007/09/late-father-of-gerald-gerry-was-labour.html[/quote[/url]]

Hi wjk It was actually on 3a's I read about it and when you think about it , it does seem feasible. Doug Skehan is a noted

Fund raiser which is why he was appointed a Director of NSU. Gerry, with his charts and "wider agenda" is hardly a requirement for being a Cardiologist , more like a Fundraiser.Amendments to NSU - Page 2 25346

The whole Fundraising to "search for Madeleine " has been very professional.
Yep, so true.
It would answer a lot of questions if true.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 20:10

cherry1 wrote:Even to the extent of planning things well in advance when Madeleine could have
been found at any time.

Yes Cherry1......that for me has always been the greatest puzzle....how could they know Madeleine would not show up, dead or alive? It wasn't just the Fund, it was the purchase and design on the T shirts, wristbands etc. That was a huge gamble....or was it!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Jan - 20:18

In my opinion, the McCanns always knew that there was no chance whatever of Madeleine being found. They couldn't even pretend to show interest when there were reported sightings of her.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Wed 2 Jan - 21:08

Not Born Yesterday wrote:In my opinion, the McCanns always knew that there was no chance whatever of Madeleine being found. They couldn't even pretend to show interest when there were reported sightings of her.

so true nby -- when have they ever jumped on a plane and gone out to see if these leads are true --never --- kerry went back to greece a lot to look for ben -- the mcanns wouldnt even use other peoples money to go out and look -- its like they cant be arsed -beg -borrow even steal to get out to see if there was a lead on my missing child
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jan - 22:43

Panda wrote:
cherry1 wrote:I didnt realise there was an actual D notice on, however, there has to be a reason

I'm not sure a D Notice was issued.......it was only 3 or 4 months after Madeleine went missing that the Press, particularly the Daily Express wrote about the "swinging" Tapas group......would they have been able to do that if there was a gagging order?????

The McCanns knew Gordon Brown and Tony Blair before Madeleine went missing and I think it is probably true that Gerry was a fund raiser for the Labour Party and would have met them socially. Ergo, Tony and Gordon would have helped as much as possible.

I'm unable to find an English report of the 'D Notice', which I seem to remember Brown making a statement about and his reference to 'National Security' but came across this in Portuguese...

Perhaps one of our posters could translate this ...

D-Notice Lisboa, 25 de Setembro 2009

Exmos. Senhores

Recebi os vossos emails datados de 23 Setembro 2009 e 25 Setembro 2009.

Como tal, reenviei para o meu advogado os vossos emails, cujo escritório de advogados entrará em contacto convosco em breve para lidar com a vossa solicitação de remoção de um artigo ou partes de um artigo no fórum The Maddie Case Files.

A conselho do meu advogado, provisoriamente e enquanto o vosso pedido é estudado, irei apagar as menções do nome do vosso cliente, bem como as referencias que o ligam ao *** e à acusação de *****, no artigo escrito pelo jornalista Mark Hollingsworth na ES Magazine, London Evening Standard a 28 de Agosto 2009.

No entanto, devo dizer, que enquanto cidadã Portuguesa não reconheço qualquer jurisdição ao Reino Unido para reprimir ou limitar aquele que é um direito pilar da Democracia de Portugal, a Liberdade de Expressão.

Refiro-me à Constituição Portuguesa, Artigo 37º onde está patente o direito que um Cidadão Português tem para, e, cito: «de exprimir e divulgar livremente o seu pensamento pela palavra, pela imagem ou por qualquer outro meio, bem como o direito de informar, de se informar e de ser informados, sem impedimentos nem discriminações» e ainda «O exercício destes direitos não pode ser impedido ou limitado por qualquer tipo ou forma de censura».

Os meus cumprimentos
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jan - 23:03

I could never see gerry mccann raising funds for anyone but himself.
Think the 'D' notice thing is a bit of a red herring actually as the papers have never stopped reporting on the mccanns,their just not reporting it as we think they should which is more to do with carter ruck than brown and bliar.
We have spoken before about 'D' notices being voluntary in any event.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Wed 2 Jan - 23:05

malena, here is the translation......Iv'e excelled myself.Amendments to NSU - Page 2 294124

==================================

D-Notice on September 25, 2009

Honorable. Lords

I received your e-mail dated September 23, 2009 and September 25, 2009.

As such, reenviei to my mail, your lawyer whose law firm will contact with you soon to deal with your request for removal of an article or parts of an article in Forum The Maddie Case Files.

On the advice of my attorney, provisionally and as long as your request is studied, I will delete the particulars of the name of your client, as well as references that link to *** and the accusation of *****, in the article written by journalist Mark Hollingsworth in ES Magazine, the London Evening Standard on August 28 2009.

However, I must say, that while Portuguese citizen do not recognize any jurisdiction to United Kingdom to suppress or limit that is a pillar of democracy in Portugal, the freedom of expression.

I am referring to the Portuguese Constitution, article 37 where the patent right is that Portuguese citizen has to, and I quote: ' to express and disseminate his thoughts by Word, by image or by any other means, as well as the right to inform, to inform and be informed without hindrance or discrimination "and even" the exercise of these rights cannot be prevented or limited by any type or form of censure '.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Wed 2 Jan - 23:17

Panda, a woman of many talents Amendments to NSU - Page 2 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Wed 2 Jan - 23:18

Panda wrote:malena, here is the translation......Iv'e excelled myself.Amendments to NSU - Page 2 294124

==================================

D-Notice on September 25, 2009

Honorable. Lords

I received your e-mail dated September 23, 2009 and September 25, 2009.

As such, reenviei to my mail, your lawyer whose law firm will contact with you soon to deal with your request for removal of an article or parts of an article in Forum The Maddie Case Files.

On the advice of my attorney, provisionally and as long as your request is studied, I will delete the particulars of the name of your client, as well as references that link to *** and the accusation of *****, in the article written by journalist Mark Hollingsworth in ES Magazine, the London Evening Standard on August 28 2009.

However, I must say, that while Portuguese citizen do not recognize any jurisdiction to United Kingdom to suppress or limit that is a pillar of democracy in Portugal, the freedom of expression.

I am referring to the Portuguese Constitution, article 37 where the patent right is that Portuguese citizen has to, and I quote: ' to express and disseminate his thoughts by Word, by image or by any other means, as well as the right to inform, to inform and be informed without hindrance or discrimination "and even" the exercise of these rights cannot be prevented or limited by any type or form of censure '.
Amendments to NSU - Page 2 29204 My God Panda, I'm impressed..... I don't think this is the particular D Notice I was searching for..... I think it must have been removed from the net. But I'll search on, even if only to prove to myself I wasn't dreaming or having a senior moment.. Amendments to NSU - Page 2 294124
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 2 Jan - 23:31

There was much talk of a 'D' notice but never a reliable source as best as i can remember.

Well done panda but i think that article refers to 'D' notice in a metaphorical sense,less I may be mistaken.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum