Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013

+26
almostgothic
cherry1
laurie
Fern
ELI
AnnaEsse
Angelina
margaret
tanszi
jd16
Loopdaloop
Claudia79
dazedandconfused
saloongirl
duncanmac
Lioned
T4two
weissnicht
tigger
Lillyofthevalley
Bobsy
fuzeta
Karen
whatsupdoc
SteveT
Krisy22
30 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 9:41

The trolls seem to think (if the words "think" and "trolls" are not a contradiction in terms) that all doubters will melt away if Tony Bennett can be totally discredited.

There must be many people who think the McCanns' story is just that - a story which stinks to high heaven - but they've come to that conclusion themselves and not been influenced by Tony at all, even assuming they know he's not the one who left his heart in San Francisco!

If Tony is completely off his head (sorry, Tony) and everything he says is demented nonsense, why does he worry Carter-Ruck and the motley band of trolls so much? Could it be, perish the thought, that some of what he says is too near the truth?

Now I'm off to build a barricade in case the men in black locate me in my darkened room.

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 738116

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Empty Re: Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 19 Jan - 9:51

saloongirl wrote:Excellent post, JD16.

Don't worry folks, I'm on her back

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkaEfW8RNauzJSHpF0dEQhE7PTQ4maEmTwM1rckIed2tAbvzJWzpOxDOBi

That's a relief, I feel much safer now.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :
Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 19 Jan - 21:13

AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Well it's worked with me, I'm now in a state of terror fearing I'll be "brought down". I'll join forces with the three of you and we can all go together.

We'll hold hands and sing as the helicopters descend! "We shall not be moved.."

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 294124

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Sat 19 Jan - 22:24

Fern wrote:As I see it, TB hasn't a leg to stand on given that he has continually broken the undertakings that he vowed he wouldn't break Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 49091

It's just a question now of how many of you he will take down with him Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 585510

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought he broke the undertaking by selling one of his books? Selling one of his books to someone via a "Dishonest" agreement or arrangement?

Isn't that what landed him in court?

Someone committing an offence, yes that's what the judge could very well see it as, a dishonest agreement by another to deceive him into acting contrary to his or her duty, or if you prefer, his legal responsibility.

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 49091
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 337
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 19 Jan - 22:35

Must have missed this Thread earlier .................... what an awfully sad day it will be when independent logical thought is set aside in favour of threats that are contrary to the very basis of responsible freedom.

Dictatorship and Fascism are still much, much worse than Democracy - for all the failings of the latter.

I for one will not be silenced by the sword of McCannocles, manifest in the form of an ever diminishing cohort of desperate believers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan - 9:17

Amen to that, TEIN. It was outrageous that Tony Bennett was intimidated initially into signing a shut-up-or-else agreement. I cannot see any other reason for this except there was some truth in what he was saying. Only people with very guilty secrets behave in the way that Team McCann has.

As for that slug Mike Gunnill, who obtained a copy of the 60 reasons booklet after it was banned and ran telling tales to Barter-Muck, words fail me.

Pass the salt please, I'm off to destroy some garden vermin.

Best to leave stones unturned as otherwise all manner of nasty things come slithering out.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sun 20 Jan - 11:27

Iris wrote:Its quite interesting that we have Snowflake fishing for names' closely followed by Fern making threats. Anyone would think that the Fund was running low or something. It must need replenishing by finding some more people to sue', now that GA and TB don't lok like such safe bets anymore.

It is always interesting the times they show up and what the pass comment on.

I'm sure that they did have a number of PR people working trying to manipulate public opinion via forums etc,
yet I'm also pretty sure, knowing the Mccann's that they would find it nigh on impossible to sit in silence when they are being spoken about on the internet.
Natural curiosity would tempt them to see what public opinion is of them, and we know they're obsessed with public opinion hence the court proceedings.
I would not be surprised if 'Fern' was Kate.

But I will say to Fern... in 10 years time... the other children they neglected will be reading all of this information on the internet and will come to their own conclusions about the veracity of the story.

Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 20 Jan - 11:37

Yes, the welfare of the other two children is probably the most important issue and is rarely mentioned (Although not forgotten by those of us who find neglect abhorrent).

And though they will be able to read and research for themselves, I worry that through no fault of their own their peer group might also put unwelcome pressure upon them as they age and become more aware.

They are in an invidious position.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Mon 21 Jan - 1:45

Fern

It's just a question now of how many of you he will take down with him

Well you may be at the top of the list as there are plenty of posts you made re Tb when you followed him and relied/believed on his every word.

You also have his first Book have you not .....

I certainly will not be taken down nor will anyone else..................Your comrades miss you so go back to where you came from
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 972
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Mon 21 Jan - 2:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:Well it's worked with me, I'm now in a state of terror fearing I'll be "brought down". I'll join forces with the three of you and we can all go together.

Will there be swaying?
I love a good sway, i am also good at singing harmonies sometimes, if you are lucky, to the same tune the rest of you are singing.

Ps make sure we have a good bonfire, wieners and marshmallows and hot choccy cos it will be cold and snowy
hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 2:25

ELI wrote:

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I thought he broke the undertaking by selling one of his books? Selling one of his books to someone via a "Dishonest" agreement or arrangement?

Someone committing an offence, yes that's what the judge could very well see it as, a dishonest agreement by another to deceive him into acting contrary to his or her duty, or if you prefer, his legal responsibility.

Mike Gunnell (colleague and friend of James Murray) conned Tony into believing that he wanted it purely for research purposes. Tony believed this was true and within hours (literally hours, by 7am) carter ruck had a cab sent round to his house with libel action & legal documents (how did they put this together through the night in a few hours?)....On the morning of the last hearing, carter ruck sent over 2,000 documents to his door the morning of the hearing, clearly not only a complete surprise but also how the heck can anyone read through this amount on your way to court! Let alone be able to prepare your defence. If there has ever been a set up then this is it in its full glory...but look at the other side, if they have to resort to this low level behaviour then this only says one thing, they are running absolutely F'ing scared!

jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jd16 Mon 21 Jan - 2:29

laurie wrote: I certainly will not be taken down nor will anyone else..................

We will never be taken down, never ever by the scum that has raped & killed our children of their lives. We are here right to the bitter end...whatever it takes and thats a promise
jd16
jd16
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1049
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Mon 21 Jan - 8:21

jd16 wrote:
ELI wrote:

Mike Gunnell (colleague and friend of James Murray) conned Tony into believing that he wanted it purely for research purposes. Tony believed this was true and within hours (literally hours, by 7am) carter ruck had a cab sent round to his house with libel action & legal documents (how did they put this together through the night in a few hours?)....On the morning of the last hearing, carter ruck sent over 2,000 documents to his door the morning of the hearing, clearly not only a complete surprise but also how the heck can anyone read through this amount on your way to court! Let alone be able to prepare your defence. If there has ever been a set up then this is it in its full glory...but look at the other side, if they have to resort to this low level behaviour then this only says one thing, they are running absolutely F'ing scared!

Thanks for the overview jd16.,

Judges don't like liars, they don't like con men or women, tricksters, fraudsters and generally anyone who is Dishonest and decieve people, particulary when they come up in front of the bench and even worse when it looks as though an offence has been committed through their actions. I say offence because it is. Laws are in place to protect us from these types of scumbags.

I see the subject of others being implicated was mentioned. Well believe me it is to be hoped that no one else is implicated along with MG, anyone who knew about it, before and after and said nothing can be implicated in this which makes it even more serious and we certainly know a couple of people who are even if by default.
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 21 Jan - 11:47

Hiya ELI, i agree with most of your post, except the last sentence, ........and we certainly know a couple of people who are even if by default........ Whoever the couple might be would have been informed, if they didnt already know, by Carter Ruck after the event, any action undertaken as a result with prior or post knowledge would have been under their instruction, unless Carter-Ruck have carte blanche to issue undertakings.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 21 Jan - 12:45

hobnob wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Will there be swaying?
I love a good sway, i am also good at singing harmonies sometimes, if you are lucky, to the same tune the rest of you are singing.

Ps make sure we have a good bonfire, wieners and marshmallows and hot choccy cos it will be cold and snowy

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324 Sounds great, l love a good sway too. Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 294124
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 21 Jan - 12:48

I think we might have heard the last of Fern after her last comments which came close to rivalling Team McCann's proclamations in terms of sheer silliness.

Trolls can be a tonic at times because of their entertainment value.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 21 Jan - 13:16

laurie wrote: Fern

Well you may be at the top of the list as there are plenty of posts you made re Tb when you followed him and relied/believed on his every word.

I certainly will not be taken down nor will anyone else..................Your comrades miss you so go back to where you came from

Oh the irony of it. Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 21 Jan - 13:45

Angelina wrote:

Oh the irony of it. Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324

Should we be good citizens and alert Carter-Ruck? Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  hobnob Mon 21 Jan - 15:02

I have found that when trolls come out to play it is because something interesting and unfavorable to the cause they support is i the news or breaking news such as the gruesomes capitulating to Goncalo Amaral.

When trolls appear it indicates a sensitive subject is around and so we should pay close attention to what it is they are trying to distract us from.

I have also found via statement analysis that much can be learned from a troll's post, they will tell me what it is that is causing sensitivity and since they open mouth before engaging brain interesting little nuggets of infomation can be found (please wear disposable golves when rummaging for the nuggets of truth in a troll post and always wash your hands afterwards)

It is not unknown for the person or persons involved in a case to sign in as an anon and seek to defend themselves ( using anon to hide who they really are) or failing that to disrupt, demean and argue black is white and get themselves run over on a zebra crossing.

Personally i love when they show up in the radio chatroom whilst the show is on air, since, it is apparent who they really are and the hosts let me loose to play with them. I have found and passed on several pieces of information to the relevant authorities bcause they open mouth before engaging brain and think they are smarter than me (they aren't, i know which buttons to press hehe)

hobnob
hobnob
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  ELI Mon 21 Jan - 17:51

tanszi wrote:Hiya ELI, i agree with most of your post, except the last sentence, ........and we certainly know a couple of people who are even if by default........ Whoever the couple might be would have been informed, if they didnt already know, by Carter Ruck after the event, any action undertaken as a result with prior or post knowledge would have been under their instruction, unless Carter-Ruck have carte blanche to issue undertakings.

Yes tanszi true,but they may not have been told the whole truth about the circumstances and as for CR, well if they knew, shame on them! Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 294124
ELI
ELI
Elite Member
Elite Member

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fern Mon 21 Jan - 20:47

Hi Laurie,

I hope you and your family are keeping well as I have been thinking about about you given the recent coverage in your area, especially of late.

With regards to TB, yes I received his little booklet a few years ago however even as a very small private group of half a dozen, you can surely recall that we had gone past the stage of believing the contents of newspaper articles (of which TB had based his the majority of his booklet on)

As for you being taken down, then why not just carry carry on implicating the McCanns in goodness knows what ?

Where we differed I suppose is that I came to understand that the contents of the files doesn't substantiate the allegations against the McCanns that we made in private.

Take care Laurie x

Fern
Fern
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Female
Number of posts : 515
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Tue 22 Jan - 18:09

Fern

As for you being taken down, then why not just carry carry on implicating the McCanns in goodness knows what ?

Where we differed I suppose is that I came to understand that the contents of the files doesn't substantiate the allegations against the McCanns that we made in private.

Take care Laurie x

Fern first of all i would like to say that the recent coverage from here did not thankfully occur in my area nor anywhere near it.

Re by implicating the McCanns are you saying because of what i believe happened to Madeleine is wrong and also what is in the PJ Files are all lies?

How can you say it doesn't subsantiate the Allegations that you also made in the private. Doesn't matter if you have gone to the other side you believed for over four years the same as i and the others believed in. No one twisted your arm or brainwashed you into believing anything, we all had freedom of speech and said what we believed in

END OFF Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 944533 Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 294124 Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 391499

Laurie xxxxxxxxx

laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Tue 22 Jan - 18:16

Angelina wrote:

Hi Angelina it certainly is an irony Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324 There is nothing like the truth it does hurt a lot Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 873702

laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  laurie Tue 22 Jan - 18:18

AnnaEsse

Should we be good citizens and alert Carter-Ruck?

I think Carter Ruck will know our every word as it will certainly have been C & Pd and passed on. Do i care ? do you care !! NO Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 23324
laurie
laurie
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 22 Jan - 18:21

I don't normally resort to such tactics but on this occasion I hope I will be forgiven.

Letter - Tony Bennett to Carter Ruck 5th Jan 2013 - Page 4 541656 to Carter-Ruck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next