Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Big Hoax Exposed

Go down

Another Big Hoax Exposed Empty Another Big Hoax Exposed

Post  interested Thu 17 Jan - 19:43

I don't follow football myself but this Manti Te'o guy whose not-really-dead "girlfriend" hoax, which made him a big hero in the U.S., is making big news today, at least on this side of the Atlantic. The not-really-dead girlfriend even had a name - "Lennay Kekua". Evidentally the press has been running with this story for months but the hoax has just recently been exposed and this is when it captured my notice.

Now the press has turned on this football player who apparently has been doing very nicely for himself in the sympathy department up until now.

The whole thing of course reminds me of the McCanns and how the press have handled them with kid gloves. I just hope I live long enough to see the "mystery" of what happened to Madeleine and those who perpetated the "abduction" theory held responsible.

Being in Canada I had never heard of Jimmy Savile and am horrified reading about this pervert storm and the extent of the abuse over so many years. I compare the story/news about his abuse and the way it appears to have been covered up, to Madeleine's death. Again, I only hope I will live long enough to read that some investigative reporter in the U.K. is able to have this hoax exposed.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Another Big Hoax Exposed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another Big Hoax Exposed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum