Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope

2 posters

Go down

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Empty 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope

Post  Guest Tue 6 Jan - 10:01

Monday, 5 January 2009 17:43
Two childhood sweethearts, aged six and seven, eloped from Hanover in northern Germany on New Year's Eve, determined to tie the knot under the African sun.

Police said identified the pair as Mika and Anna-Lena and said they 'are very much in love and decided to get married in Africa where it is warm, taking with them as a witness Anna-Lena's little sister, aged five.'

The idea for the romantic trip began when Mika told the two girls about his recent holiday in Italy, while their families celebrated New Year's Eve together.
As the first dawn of 2009 broke, the trio started to put these plans into action, packing all the essentials for the journey, including 'sunglasses, swimming trunks, a lilo, summer clothes and provisions.'

While their parents slept, they left their house in the suburbs of Hanover, walked a kilometre up the road to a tram stop from where they took a tram for the central station.

Waiting for a train to the airport, they aroused the attention of a guard who contacted police.

Two officers managed to convince them that they would struggle to get to Africa without money or a plane ticket.

As a consolation, the children were given a special tour of the police headquarters at Hanover station where they were especially taken with the detention cells.

Their relieved parents picked them up from the station, the spokesman said, adding: 'They can still put their plan into action at a later date.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Empty Re: 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope

Post  Susan Tue 6 Jan - 10:04

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 23324 That is so cute....

:cute: Bless them!!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1006 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Empty Re: 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope

Post  pm Tue 6 Jan - 10:38

i will begin to watch Ana at 5 years old, not anymore at 10! 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 613255
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :
6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1006 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Jan - 15:48

I saw this report on sky news this morning and couldn't stop laughing at these children. I wonder what they will think when this is shown by their families in 10-20 years time. 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 613255
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 6 Jan - 23:23

Kai is packing a bag and talking about a girl named Ana......?? I had better watch him 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 424625
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 7 Jan - 11:52

eddie wrote:Kai is packing a bag and talking about a girl named Ana......?? I had better watch him 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 424625

i take good care of Kai here!

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Icon_flower
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 7 Jan - 20:30

pm wrote:
eddie wrote:Kai is packing a bag and talking about a girl named Ana......?? I had better watch him 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 424625

i take good care of Kai here!

6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope Icon_flower

hmmmmmm, he does like Goats, and he thinks Ana is cute....it is just Ana's mother I am worried about...she is a little crazy!!! 6 & 7-year-olds caught trying to elope 23324
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down