Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax

+2
kitti
Keela
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Empty Re: More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax

Post  malena stool Wed 6 Mar - 21:24

I saw Miliband on tv earlier today...just for as long as it took for me to change channels.
How any political party that has disgraced itself so badly in its previous 13 years of mismanagement could believe such a dull, boring speaker with the electrifying persona of a fishmonger's slab can regenerate interest in their political ethics is a mystery to me. Brown would attract more support from the masses!
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Empty Re: More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax

Post  Panda Mon 22 Apr - 11:19

I watched a report from Bulgaria yesterday and Bulgarian Minister said it is nonsense, many Bulgarians are qualified and would be looking to get jobs in their field, while the Bulgarians without any qualifications realise that they could probably not get jobs in the U.K. and will stay put in Bulgaria.
He knows the Rumanians are worse off than his Country and thinks there are quite a few in Britain already.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100More Romanians and Bulgarians to flood U.K in 2014 as restrictions relax - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 22 Apr - 12:21

Panda wrote:I watched a report from Bulgaria yesterday and Bulgarian Minister said it is nonsense, many Bulgarians are qualified and would be looking to get jobs in their field, while the Bulgarians without any qualifications realise that they could probably not get jobs in the U.K. and will stay put in Bulgaria.
He knows the Rumanians are worse off than his Country and thinks there are quite a few in Britain already.

Panda, I don't feel that bothered about people from those countries coming here. I don't know any Bulgarians, but I do know a couple of Romanian people. My usual Big Issue seller is a lovely Romanian woman and she's on her beat every day of the week, whatever the weather. I work with a Romanian woman, who is very professional in what she does and is studying part-time for a degree at a local university. So, my experience of Romanian people is very positive.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 22 Apr - 16:32

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:I watched a report from Bulgaria yesterday and Bulgarian Minister said it is nonsense, many Bulgarians are qualified and would be looking to get jobs in their field, while the Bulgarians without any qualifications realise that they could probably not get jobs in the U.K. and will stay put in Bulgaria.

Panda, I don't feel that bothered about people from those countries coming here. I don't know any Bulgarians, but I do know a couple of Romanian people. My usual Big Issue seller is a lovely Romanian woman and she's on her beat every day of the week, whatever the weather. I work with a Romanian woman, who is very professional in what she does and is studying part-time for a degree at a local university. So, my experience of Romanian people is very positive.
The only one I remember was the old woman sitting on the floor outside Boots with a thick scarf around her mouth mumbling a song that you just barely heard and I won't say "playing the Guitar", more like boom ching, boom ching. Apparently there are quite a few Rumanian gypsies here already , I have no objection to those who are qualified in some field , can speak some English but Britain has enough to cope with Financially and I really don't think any more Foreigners should be allowed to stay in Britain unless they have jobs to come to, the Country is too small.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 22 Apr - 16:47

I am concerned by the ones who will be exploited. There are a number of Rumanian street beggars here, but they are part of a work gang. They get dropped off a bus in the morning and collected at night by the gang master. And like Panda's place, there's one who has a child's guitar that she bashes. She used to sit outside our local Sanisbury's until the staff there clubbed together and gave her a tenner to go somewhere else, they couldn't stand the noise anymore! Some of these people are just young men and women, perfectly capable of working, yet they are sitting in shop doorways begging. And I know that they won't even get to keep the money, they are handing it over to a gangmaster. It's human trafficking and it's just plain wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Apr - 11:04

I watched a documentary recently about Border Control and how so many illegals enter Britain. One Huge container lorry hid 12 illegals, boats too are used. This is where Britain is at a disadvantage being an Island. In North Wales surprisingly there are illegals, 4 were found upstars in a Chinese take-away. Britain has no control whatsoever on who is in the Country. Border Control admitted there are 20,000 illegals that they have lost trace of, a back log of 300,000 to deal with, add to this the faked Passports, Student applications and unscrupulous employers taking on cheap labour and ir's time to bring in the redundant Sailors to patrol our Coastlines, redundant Soldiers to take over the Passport Control, sack the Head of the Immigration Dept and appoint a new Home Secretary.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2