Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next agenda......YOUTUBE

+4
dutchclogs
kitti
nospinnaker
tigger
8 posters

Go down

Next agenda......YOUTUBE Empty Next agenda......YOUTUBE

Post  kitti Mon 25 Feb - 7:29

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Next agenda......YOUTUBE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Next agenda......YOUTUBE Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Next agenda......YOUTUBE Empty Re: Next agenda......YOUTUBE

Post  kitti Mon 25 Feb - 7:33

FM website get other people to do there dirty work...HTFM....like always.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Next agenda......YOUTUBE Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Next agenda......YOUTUBE Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Mon 25 Feb - 8:08

This is really important imo. Look what it says:

*Find as much unacceptable video footage on You Tube as possible and compile a list. At the bottom of this email are some of the links to footage we have found so far.
*Encourage as many people as possible to register at You Tube for the sole purpose of flagging this material and then e-mailing them a complaint.
*As already stated, we are hoping to make our voices heard over a 24 hour period, so as to target youtube with many hundreds/thousands of complaints. The date is set for Tuesday 26 February 2008.

Here are some of the links to the footage.
WARNING . IF you are sensitive to this type of viewing DON'T WATCH the video's, you can just list the footage links in your complaint.
unquote

Speaks for itself, WE don't want this footage so do as we say - don't bother to watch it you sensitive little petals (such as JAtYK?) just flag a complaint.

IS THIS LEGAL ????? Next agenda......YOUTUBE 847843
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 8:17

People who unashamedly support the abuse of children seem not to like any activity that threatens their cause.

In their quest to hinder 'freedom of expression within the Law' they are asking people to flag items that the flaggee might not even have watched. How bizarre. This is the sort of thing done only in insular societies like North Korea these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Mon 25 Feb - 8:55

I must say this is a very splendid way of publicising these videos. All those people who choose to believe the McStory without question have now been given lots of links to follow; who knows some may watch a couple to see how 'vile' they actually are, and who knows they may, in doing so, learn something.

Even if it only has the effect of making one or two raise an eyebrow and think 'Did that really happen?' 'Is the really the way it was'?, or 'They've got a point there', then this campaign has become a bit of an own-goal.

Oh they willprobably get some stuff shifted; I'm sure that their general staff deep in the bunker have realised that the You-tube folk recognise an organised campaign when they see one. But hey, we'll see.

A couple more points - I notice they refer to 'without concrete proof'. That's a huge leap from 'No evidence whatsoever'. And they refer to 'Innocent until proven guilty' (Bit of a red herring, I know, but it's them that's quoting it'. Not long ago there would never ever have been any reference to 'until proven guilty' because the phrase has connotations of the innocence being purely temporary, the guiolt being an inevitable outcome.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 9:08

good. She's clearly pressing the right buttons then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 9:18

Just to make it clear that this "warning" comes from 2008 and not now.

Many of the videos are no longer available but, after 5 years, this may have nothing to do with the McCanns' attempt to censor anything which didn't agree with their fairy tale version.

It's interesting to see how efforts were already under way then to crush any alternative views.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 25 Feb - 10:10

Soooo .......................... what happened?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 25 Feb - 10:25

Well, they got some stuff taken down (a petty and temporary victory), but in the long term the quest for the truth has continued. And the momentum is, as we speak, resembling the proverbial snowball-down-the-mountain.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 25 Feb - 10:27

It didn't work, that's what happened.

Though gurney is still giving it a go with her multiple identities....she's like the lone ranger only without trigger!
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 25 Feb - 10:29

almostgothic wrote:Well, they got some stuff taken down (a petty and temporary victory), but in the long term the quest for the truth has continued. And the momentum is, as we speak, resembling the proverbial snowball-down-the-mountain.

They take one down and another ten go up......gurney must off been typing 24/7 lol...she prob needed matchsticks to prop open her eyes......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Mon 25 Feb - 11:08

kitti wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Well, they got some stuff taken down (a petty and temporary victory), but in the long term the quest for the truth has continued. And the momentum is, as we speak, resembling the proverbial snowball-down-the-mountain.

They take one down and another ten go up......gurney must off been typing 24/7 lol...she prob needed matchsticks to prop open her eyes......

Next agenda......YOUTUBE 424743 Next agenda......YOUTUBE 424743 Next agenda......YOUTUBE 294124 Next agenda......YOUTUBE 294124
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Feb - 12:25

I JUST MADE A RANDOM CHECK AND COULD NOT FIND ONE VIDEO AVAILABLE. I HEARD THIS mORNING THAT McCANNEXPOSURE HAS SHUT DOWN , AM TRYING TO FIND OUT MORE BECAUSE HLM POSTED VERY LITTLE AND USUALLY AFTER THE NEWS WAS IN THE PRESS. BE VERY CAREFUL MODS, THIS FORUM IS OBVIOUSLY BEING WATCHED SO LAY OFF THE MCCANNS FOR A WHILE UNTIL THIS BLOWS OVER.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Feb - 12:31

There appears to be no problem on YouTube that I can see.

Here's just one video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-Pd5eaDyc
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 26 Feb - 12:41

Panda wrote:I JUST MADE A RANDOM CHECK AND COULD NOT FIND ONE VIDEO AVAILABLE. I HEARD THIS mORNING THAT McCANNEXPOSURE HAS SHUT DOWN , AM TRYING TO FIND OUT MORE BECAUSE HLM POSTED VERY LITTLE AND USUALLY AFTER THE NEWS WAS IN THE PRESS. BE VERY CAREFUL MODS, THIS FORUM IS OBVIOUSLY BEING WATCHED SO LAY OFF THE MCCANNS FOR A WHILE UNTIL THIS BLOWS OVER.

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There appears to be no problem on YouTube that I can see.

Here's just one video.

good afternoon Panda & NBY
I can see the videos, Panda.
Try the link NBY has just posted?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Feb - 12:42

This Forum has been freely readable since inception.

There's no reason at all to submit to any form of constraint of responsible free-speech.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Tue 26 Feb - 13:11

Yes indeed - any current open forum is being read. And has always been read. Just like all previous but now defunct forums were read. One should take that as a given. I don't see that as a risk or a danger, but rather as an opportunity - to let others see what is being discussed, be they good guys or bad guys.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Feb - 13:16

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:I JUST MADE A RANDOM CHECK AND COULD NOT FIND ONE VIDEO AVAILABLE. I HEARD THIS mORNING THAT McCANNEXPOSURE HAS SHUT DOWN , AM TRYING TO FIND OUT MORE BECAUSE HLM POSTED VERY LITTLE AND USUALLY AFTER THE NEWS WAS IN THE PRESS. BE VERY CAREFUL MODS, THIS FORUM IS OBVIOUSLY BEING WATCHED SO LAY OFF THE MCCANNS FOR A WHILE UNTIL THIS BLOWS OVER.

Not Born Yesterday wrote:There appears to be no problem on YouTube that I can see.

Here's just one video.

good afternoon Panda & NBY
I can see the videos, Panda.
Try the link NBY has just posted?

Hi NBY & wjk......that's what I like , short names.Next agenda......YOUTUBE 25346
I did a ramdom check again, and the first lot, I checked 3 and they were closed. The second lot with the spaces inbetween are O.K. I clicked on my favourite Spudgun video , hope that doesn't get removed.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 26 Feb - 13:47

The End Is Nigh wrote:This Forum has been freely readable since inception.

There's no reason at all to submit to any form of constraint of responsible free-speech.
There was at one time TEIN, before your time, between Members who were banned, the forum has been very civilised since then. Have you forgotten that Pat Brown had her book removed from Amazon because the McCanns complained, isn't free speech the reason Tony has just been taken to Court and has a suspended Prison Sentence hanging over his head , plus costs? ???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 26 Feb - 14:14

How could one forget? But perhaps they are not alone in sticking their heads above the parapet? I for one - and I'd hazard a guess many others here and elsewhere - will not submit to threats, real or implied. We carry on.

In fact, the high profile instances yo refer to provide all the more reason to stand firm.

And I am unanimous in that (Has anyone seen my Pussy?) Next agenda......YOUTUBE 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 26 Feb - 14:32

They will have a pretty full time job if they try and silence every single one of us who don't buy the many versions of their account of what happened.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down