Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend made this especially for the forum!

+2
pm
Susan
6 posters

Go down

A friend made this especially for the forum! Empty A friend made this especially for the forum!

Post  Susan Tue 13 Jan - 18:56

A friend made this especially for the forum! Innoce10

Thomas named it Innocence
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
A friend made this especially for the forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A friend made this especially for the forum! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

A friend made this especially for the forum! Empty Re: A friend made this especially for the forum!

Post  Susan Tue 13 Jan - 20:47

Its very good....sad too but it needs to be here A friend made this especially for the forum! 284844
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
A friend made this especially for the forum! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A friend made this especially for the forum! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

A friend made this especially for the forum! Empty Re: A friend made this especially for the forum!

Post  Susan Wed 14 Jan - 19:00

eddie wrote:Very sad but like everyone has said, it is what we are all about.
Where is it going to go??

Its staying here. Thomas made it for the forum.
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pm Wed 14 Jan - 19:25

Ambersuz wrote:
eddie wrote:Very sad but like everyone has said, it is what we are all about.
Where is it going to go??

Its staying here. Thomas made it for the forum.

thanks Thomas! A friend made this especially for the forum! Icon_flower
pm
pm
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4300
Location : Cave of the MOUNTAIN OF THE 3RD WORLD - PORTUGAL - St Gerald i am sending your goats to you again
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  lubelle Thu 15 Jan - 9:44

Well done Thomas and Ambersuz...so beautiful but so sad.
lubelle
lubelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1405
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 15 Jan - 10:27

Alpha wrote:Very nicely done Thomas.

Can anyone see a dog in the photo or is my coffee too strong this morning A friend made this especially for the forum! Icon_flower

yes there is a dog in the background right behind the hand. beautiful picture too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 23 Jun - 16:52

What a wonderful painting and i had to go back to look at it to see the dog ++++
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 2 Sep - 22:00

What a fantastic painting!
He's a very talented man.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Fri 4 Sep - 14:36

Ambersuz wrote:A friend made this especially for the forum! Innoce10

Thomas named it Innocence

That is a spine chilling picture, but child abuse is something that you cant close your eyes, ears or minds to. It happens all around us on a daily basis, but sadly for a lot of children not enough is being done to protect them.
Thomas has truly captivated the innocence and helplessness of one abused child in his picture.Seeing it for the first time today really took my breath away.

Thank you Amber and Thomas

ETA would the 'dog' in the background be Thomas's adaptation of 'The Big Bad Wolf'. just a thought.

Last edited by frankie stein on Fri 4 Sep - 16:52; edited 1 time in total
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  frankie stein Fri 4 Sep - 16:50

You are absolutely right schnuffel,male children are indeed victims as much as girls but I didn't just say it was girls in my post, I said children, meaning both genders. yes, the picture does just depict a girl and yes the painter should have put a boy into the painting as well. that is something maybe you should bring up with Thomas, through Amber. I apologise if you think my post was not including all children, that was not my intention.
frankie stein
frankie stein
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1403
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down