Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Long Now

+13
kathybelle
matthew
Karen
tanszi
Panda
dutchclogs
ann_chovey
wantthetruth
Angelina
AnnaEsse
chrissie
wjk
margaret
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Not Long Now - Page 2 Empty Re: Not Long Now

Post  dutchclogs Fri 10 May - 5:43

kathybelle wrote:
margaret wrote:
Iris wrote:Kate is a wreck. She can't hold out much longer imho.

Gerry is still his usual arrogant self. He will go down kicking and screaming right up until the very end.

I agree, this is the end game. Since SY started their investigative review Kate has aged and looks ill, l think they know what's coming.

I feel sorry for her in some ways, if only they had both been honest and co-operative in the beginning their lives could have been rebuilt at some point.

Gerry will go down blaming Kate for everything, and l think she knows that too - catch 22.

I make no apologies for saying this, I don't feel sorry for Kate McCann. I cannot have pity for anyone who perpetrates their child's disappearance, whether by their own hands or by another. The McCanns had no need to be honest with the PJ, they had no need to cooperate with them, because they knew they were going to be protected. In fact they were protected, as soon as Gerry made 'that' phone call to Gordon Brown.

I'm disgusted with the McCanns, but I'm also disgusted with the ones who have protected the McCanns from day one. The McCanns weren't just protected by the British Government and the British Justice system, they were protected by certain members of the Portuguese Government and the Portuguese justice system.

None of these people gave a stuff about the situation the McCanns put Madeleine in. They didn't give a stuff about Madeleine's whereabouts, all they were interested in, was protecting the McCanns.

It isn't too long ago, that police officers from the UK, went over to Greece to search for Ben Needham, who has been missing for over 20yrs. Ben's mum had been pleading for years, for this to happen.

The McCanns have never pleaded for UK officers to go over to the Algarve to search for Madeleine, even though they've been bleating on about the Portuguese police, halting their search for Madeleine. All the McCanns are interested in, is a review. They're not interested in the case being reopened, but then why would they when they were the ones who applied for it to be closed!

For 2yrs, Scotland Yard have been conducting a review. They have in their possession, all of the files, including the files that were never released to the McCanns. If the information in the PJ files is fact, then there is and always was, enough information to build a case against the McCanns.

The fact that the McCanns and their 'Tapas' mates, have not been taken over to Portugal, to be re-questioned, about the events surrounding Madeleine's disappearance, speaks volumes. In my opinion, Scotland Yard are looking for ways to exonerate the McCanns.

Sorry for the rant.

Well said kathybelle Not Long Now - Page 2 307691 Not Long Now - Page 2 307691
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
Not Long Now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not Long Now - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Fri 10 May - 8:39

I have NO sympathy for Kate - for this situation "that she finds herself in" - sound familiar Kate??
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Not Long Now - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Not Long Now - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 10 May - 9:38

It took less than 6 months to come to the conclusion that the mccanns are involved yet it is taking 2+ and more years to find a 'way out' by SY to makes the mccanns look innocent.

It's all rather pointless really as the crime happened In Portugal and what SY come up with is meaningless.

Unless Portugal reopens the case and find the mccanns innocent off all involvement with madeleines disappearance then SY and or the MET have wasted OUR money.....

Don't forget , a spokesperson for the PJ said that when SY went to Portugal they just visited the offices off MET3 and didn't speak to anyone in Portuguese police ....says it all really...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 10 May - 10:17

kitti wrote:It took less than 6 months to come to the conclusion that the mccanns are involved yet it is taking 2+ and more years to find a 'way out' by SY to makes the mccanns look innocent.

It's all rather pointless really as the crime happened In Portugal and what SY come up with is meaningless.

Unless Portugal reopens the case and find the mccanns innocent off all involvement with madeleines disappearance then SY and or the MET have wasted OUR money.....

Don't forget , a spokesperson for the PJ said that when SY went to Portugal they just visited the offices off MET3 and didn't speak to anyone in Portuguese police ....says it all really...

Morning kitti, SY were actually liaising with the Portugese Police in Porto , but it's very obvious that after two years and £4.25 million, nothing substantial has been found to implicate the McCanns in Madeleine's disappearance. However, SY COULD have investigated the Fund, plenty of evidence there that it has not been run under "Good Governance guidelines". If the McCanns were charged it would go some way for justice regarding all the generous donations made by the public.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 10 May - 11:10

There's plenty to implicate them.....cadaver scent in the apt cadaver scent in a car they hired and cadaver scent on clothes....plenty off reason to arrest them....a man is in prison for life in the USA...without a body...on the say so off cadaver scent and circumstantial evidence.

If i remember, from an interview from someone in portugual.....SY didn't speak to them....they hadn't then but they had time to go to MET3 offices but no time to speak to the Portuguese ....whether they have spoken to them PERSONALLY now, I don't know .

The reason they are taking so long SY is they want to find some sort off 'evidence' to illiminate them...and that takes time....it's hard work trying to make a guilty person look innocent.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 10 May - 11:30

If Scotland Yard are looking for perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance, they already have 2 of the main perpetrators, Madeleine's parents. Always assuming they have broken the law. Can any of the Portuguese posters or anyone who knows the Portuguese law, clarify a couple of points please.....

Did the McCanns break the law, when they admitted to the PJ that they left their children alone? Or are they immune from prosecution, because they say, they checked their children every 30 minutes!

Does the fact Madeleine (according to the McCanns) disappeared, after one of their so called 30 minute checks and before the next 30 minute check, mean they were liable to be prosecuted and should they be found guilty, given a prison sentence?

I'm only asking, because I've always been under the impression that they did break the law.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 10 May - 20:52

I was also under the impression that the Portuguese law concerning the care of children had been broken. Hence the cultural differences and everybody does it that came about. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 11 May - 4:22

Panda wrote:Gerry's Mother was interviewed a long time ago and remarked that Kate had a temper and apparently shouted at Gerry "It's me they are after, not you"
Also, if true they have split that would put a strain on her.
Maybe for a reason they are after her? Maybe gerry just hid the body and covered up, and came up with the plan for Fund.
Either way, I don't feel sorry for them, at all. I despise them both.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 11 May - 7:08

weissnicht wrote:
Panda wrote:Gerry's Mother was interviewed a long time ago and remarked that Kate had a temper and apparently shouted at Gerry "It's me they are after, not you"
Maybe for a reason they are after her? Maybe gerry just hid the body and covered up, and came up with the plan for Fund.

I also despise the McCanns. I feel so sorry for Sean and Amelie, it can't be easy for them, having to live with that pair of selfish control freaks. Lord help the McCanns when the twins are of an age, where they can access the files and other information, regarding this sad case. I can only imagine how these children will feel, when they see photographs and videos of their parents, laughing and making sarcastic remarks, when they're asked questions about Madeleine's disappearance.

In my opinion, this will be the time when the McCanns chickens come home to roost. The 'gruesome twosome' may never be brought to justice in the legal sense, but they'll certainly be meted out justice by Sean and Amelie.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Sat 11 May - 7:47

I believe GA once stated that leaving a child/children under the age of 12 without any form of adult supervision is in "our counrty breaking the law" I asked my ex mum in law (who lives in the Algarve) about this and she simply stated - Kaaaaaren I dont know, but what type of mother would leave their children alone - no single person I know"

Maddie was "abducted"not far from her second home in Portimao - NO-ONE beleives the McCanns fairytale.
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 May - 8:31

I don't think mr amaral believes the children were left alone....i believe Madeleine was left alone but not the twins hence the crying on the 1st....I would off woke the twins ups.

By the way the pros have got round THAT situation by saying it was Wilkins child crying that mrs fenn heard.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 11 May - 9:08

I know this is likely to be a silly question but have the pros provided any explanation as to why they think that Jez Wilkins' child was in the McCanns' apartment?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  matthew Sat 11 May - 12:26

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I know this is likely to be a silly question but have the pros provided any explanation as to why they think that Jez Wilkins' child was in the McCanns' apartment?

You think thats a bad excuse...have you heard the scent of a corpse alerted to in 5A,behind the sofa & in the parents wardrobe blew in to the apartment on a gust of wind Not Long Now - Page 2 613255 ...the pro shills on twitter do make themselves look complete prats
matthew
matthew
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 967
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 11 May - 13:16

kitti wrote:I don't think mr amaral believes the children were left alone....i believe Madeleine was left alone but not the twins hence the crying on the 1st....I would off woke the twins ups.

By the way the pros have got round THAT situation by saying it was Wilkins child crying that mrs fenn heard.

The pros are as ridiculous as the McCanns, Kate stated in front of tv cameras that Madeleine had asked her where she was and why she didn't come when Madeleine was crying for her.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 11 May - 13:21

kitti wrote:I don't think mr amaral believes the children were left alone....i believe Madeleine was left alone but not the twins hence the crying on the 1st....I would off woke the twins ups.

Hi Kitti, when the McCanns were in the throes of trying to get Goncalo Amaral's book banned in Lisbon, they were standing outside the court speaking to the Media. They were being asked why they left their children alone in their apartment when they went out. Gerry said, "we will always regret leaving Madeleine alone, when we went out."

Sandra Felgueiras, was amongst the media and some time later she interviewed the McCanns on television. Sandra asked Kate, after she discovered Madeleine missing, why did then leave the twins alone in the apartment, while she ran for help to the Tapas Bar. She said why did she not shout for help through the window.

Sandra then asked Kate, if Madeleine was alone in the apartment that evening, Kate changed the subject, Sandra asked her twice more and each time Kate changed the subject. Instead of Sandra pressing the subject, she went on to something else.

If anyone has seen Gerry speaking about the checks he made, on the night Madeleine went missing, he always spoke of Madeleine, not the twins. He said his last memory of Madeleine was when he looked at her sleeping in her bed. He said he thought how lucky he was to be her father.

If I'm to be honest, I don't believe anyone was in that apartment on the night Madeleine vanished. I believe what happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner. I believe the twins were taken to another apartment and Madeleine was removed. I believe Madeleine was accidental and I believe an overdose of sedative was the cause.

Some might say, how could the McCanns go to dinner, after this event?

Well one could say how could the McCanns not look for Madeleine if she had been abducted?

How could the McCanns make saving their own skin, more important than the fate of their daughter?

How could the McCanns laugh and joke outside the PDL church, one what would have been Madeleine's 4th birthday?

I'll tell you why, it's because the McCanns are as hard as nails. In their media interviews, that I've seen on 'You Tube', they've laughed and made sarcastic remarks and only shown any emotion when the interviewer has asked them some uncomfortable questions.

I can't say what their behaviour was like, when they were interviewed by the PJ, but if their behaviour on 'You Tube' is anything to go by, then I'll hazard a guess and say that's how they behaved then.

Of course my theory on how I believe Madeleine died, may be wide off the mark, but I do believe Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment. There was too much evidence in the apartment and the hire car, which showed she lost her life.

The McCanns disgust me and so do their family and friends who've stood by them, knowing that they are the cause of whatever happened to Madeleine. I've no faith in Scotland Yard, who in my opinion, are looking for ways to exonerate the McCanns. I'm disgusted with members of the present and previous Government, who have protected the McCanns since day one.

Don't get me started on Richard Branson and the likes of Lorraine Kelly and Fiona Phillips, who famously said she and her husband left their children alone in their holiday hotel, when they went out for the evenings. Or Jon Corner, who made sure the McCanns 'fairy tale' hit the shelves of the newsagents, within hours of Madeleine's disappearance.

None of these people are child friendly and if anything untoward happened to any of their children, they would react in exactly the same way as the McCanns. In My Humble Opinion.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 May - 13:58

I just saw a programme where someone was murdered and after a month no drugs could be found in the body.

So....if Madeleine had died off a overdose, why didn't they just hide the body and leave it to be found naturally because if drugged, the body would not detect any drugs, why move it again..

So saying that, something else must off also happened to Madeleine.

Going back to Wilkins, the pros say that the crying happened when he was walking round the complex because the baby wouldn't sleep even though it happened on the 1st....that doesnt matter to a pro...they say it was Wilkins baby mrs fenn heard crying.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 May - 14:03

I can't say what their behaviour was like, when they were interviewed by the PJ, but if their behaviour on 'You Tube' is anything to go by, then I'll hazard a guess and say that's how they behaved then.

Gerry McCann was sucking on a lollipop and talking about sport and laughing....whilst waiting to hear from a potential kidnapper......we were all on tenderhooks ...mr amaral.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 11 May - 14:26

kathybelle wrote:

Hi Kitti, when the McCanns were in the throes of trying to get Goncalo Amaral's book banned in Lisbon, they were standing outside the court speaking to the Media. They were being asked why they left their children alone in their apartment when they went out. Gerry said, "we will always regret leaving Madeleine alone, when we went out."

Sandra Felgueiras, was amongst the media and some time later she interviewed the McCanns on television. Sandra asked Kate, after she discovered Madeleine missing, why did then leave the twins alone in the apartment, while she ran for help to the Tapas Bar. She said why did she not shout for help through the window.

Sandra then asked Kate, if Madeleine was alone in the apartment that evening, Kate changed the subject, Sandra asked her twice more and each time Kate changed the subject. Instead of Sandra pressing the subject, she went on to something else.

If anyone has seen Gerry speaking about the checks he made, on the night Madeleine went missing, he always spoke of Madeleine, not the twins. He said his last memory of Madeleine was when he looked at her sleeping in her bed. He said he thought how lucky he was to be her father.

If I'm to be honest, I don't believe anyone was in that apartment on the night Madeleine vanished. I believe what happened to Madeleine, happened before the McCanns went to dinner. I believe the twins were taken to another apartment and Madeleine was removed. I believe Madeleine was accidental and I believe an overdose of sedative was the cause.

Some might say, how could the McCanns go to dinner, after this event?

Well one could say how could the McCanns not look for Madeleine if she had been abducted?

How could the McCanns make saving their own skin, more important than the fate of their daughter?

How could the McCanns laugh and joke outside the PDL church, one what would have been Madeleine's 4th birthday?

I'll tell you why, it's because the McCanns are as hard as nails. In their media interviews, that I've seen on 'You Tube', they've laughed and made sarcastic remarks and only shown any emotion when the interviewer has asked them some uncomfortable questions.

Of course my theory on how I believe Madeleine died, may be wide off the mark, but I do believe Madeleine died in the McCanns apartment. There was too much evidence in the apartment and the hire car, which showed she lost her life.

The McCanns disgust me and so do their family and friends who've stood by them, knowing that they are the cause of whatever happened to Madeleine. I've no faith in Scotland Yard, who in my opinion, are looking for ways to exonerate the McCanns. I'm disgusted with members of the present and previous Government, who have protected the McCanns since day one.

Don't get me started on Richard Branson and the likes of Lorraine Kelly and Fiona Phillips, who famously said she and her husband left their children alone in their holiday hotel, when they went out for the evenings. Or Jon Corner, who made sure the McCanns 'fairy tale' hit the shelves of the newsagents, within hours of Madeleine's disappearance.

None of these people are child friendly and if anything untoward happened to any of their children, they would react in exactly the same way as the McCanns. In My Humble Opinion.
Not Long Now - Page 2 307691 Not Long Now - Page 2 307691
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 11 May - 15:00

kathybelle wrote:
weissnicht wrote:

I also despise the McCanns. I feel so sorry for Sean and Amelie, it can't be easy for them, having to live with that pair of selfish control freaks. Lord help the McCanns when the twins are of an age, where they can access the files and other information, regarding this sad case. I can only imagine how these children will feel, when they see photographs and videos of their parents, laughing and making sarcastic remarks, when they're asked questions about Madeleine's disappearance.

In my opinion, this will be the time when the McCanns chickens come home to roost. The 'gruesome twosome' may never be brought to justice in the legal sense, but they'll certainly be meted out justice by Sean and Amelie.

I think their reminding children will hate them, like all others who has parents like that. Very sad.
They have..
brainwash..monster took your sister..finding out..nothing fits...they will hate they parents. Very sad, I feel sorry for them.
But not for k8$g mccann..never...horrible couple..selfish and worse, much worse.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Loopdaloop Sat 11 May - 19:38

weissnicht wrote:

I believe Kate administered the drugs and Gerry with his own twisted logic feels that this whole charade was the best way to protect his wife (as toxicology would reveal all) and keep their other children, as well as their professional careers in tact. I believe that the strongest supporters of the tapas crew were indulged in the same behaviours and I believe the others wouldn't like to believe anything else.

I'm sure it happened the night that mrs fenn heard crying.
The 'why didn't you come for me' was made up to 'prove' that she was still alive the next morning as when else have the mccanns ever said something willingly to make themselves look bad.
Loopdaloop
Loopdaloop
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 815
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 May - 13:47

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I know this is likely to be a silly question but have the pros provided any explanation as to why they think that Jez Wilkins' child was in the McCanns' apartment?

I think this might be another one for the "questions answered before they were asked" list.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2