Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings?

+7
fred
Badboy
pamalam
susible
blossom45
AnnaEsse
Loopdaloop
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Empty Re: whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings?

Post  Guest Sun 12 May - 15:06

When we were all thrown off the DX she went with Rosiepops, Tinkerbell and the downright stupid Mandz to form the Justice 4 the McCann Family purple cesspit. Another frequent contributor was Chinadoll, widely believed to be Kate herself.

I still think Gurney is Rosiepops and that she's not dead.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Empty Re: whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings?

Post  fred Sun 12 May - 15:17

Iris wrote:When we were all thrown off the DX she went with Rosiepops, Tinkerbell and the downright stupid Mandz to form the Justice 4 the McCann Family purple cesspit. Another frequent contributor was Chinadoll, widely believed to be Kate herself.

Wasn't it chinagirl, not doll?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 May - 15:24

fred wrote:
Iris wrote:When we were all thrown off the DX she went with Rosiepops, Tinkerbell and the downright stupid Mandz to form the Justice 4 the McCann Family purple cesspit. Another frequent contributor was Chinadoll, widely believed to be Kate herself.

Wasn't it chinagirl, not doll?
Yes, you're right Fred, Kate was China Girl. But there was also a pretty obnoxious chinaChuckieDoll in that crew.

IIRC Mum21 and Rosie had a big bust up and Mum21 got thrown off the purple site. Probably for being too "anti" if her saccharine-coated "poetry" is anything to go by, thank G-d most of it has been expurged from the internet long ago. Waste of pixels imho.

http://kayesworld.co.uk/ start reading the guestbook from about page 8.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 12 May - 16:36

That's....gurney, rosiepops, wrighting the wrongs and regrets and ramblings ...all been stagnant whilst either one off them could off commented on the three women found ALIVE...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100whatever happened to regrets and ramBlings? - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 12 May - 18:00

My my, so many names from the past... Are they still sharing their lack of grey matter with the world?
Who's supposed to be dead? RP or Gurney?
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 May - 18:13

Both of them Claudia. I don't believe any of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lillyofthevalley Sun 12 May - 20:07

Imo any staunch prolific poster, anti or pro who suddenly stops posting always make me think they have died.
Lillyofthevalley
Lillyofthevalley
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1552
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sun 12 May - 20:38

Iris wrote:Both of them Claudia. I don't believe any of it.

Maybe they've seen the light and I don't mean it in the spiritual sense.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 12 May - 20:41

Yes it is strange when someone passionately involved with a cause - whatever it may be - suddenly stops posting with no explanation. You feel as if you know them and you miss them when they go.

It was reported a while ago on another forum that the infamous Advocatus had died - I know he'd been banned here on a few occasions though can't recall the user names - but the news was greeted with scepticism. More recently there's been The End Is Nigh of course and the jury's out on whether he's still alive.

It's interesting to read about the early trolls before I became aware that the case was not what it seemed. Was Mum21 really worse than muratfan? I didn't think that there was anyone more disgusting than him!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 14 May - 4:24

Claudia79 wrote:

My my, so many names from the past... Are they still sharing their lack of grey matter with the world?
Who's supposed to be dead? RP or Gurney?
I think they just will be popping up with a new name. Again. For ever.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Tue 14 May - 19:46

And lets face it, Bren was the one who gave/published all private information and private messages from 3A.

What ever she says... "I'm an innocent victim" "the data was stolen" bollocks.. don't fall for it.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2