Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wealthy Maryland journalist has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration.

5 posters

Go down

A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Empty A wealthy Maryland journalist has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration.

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 May - 12:17

This is an audio presentation, which is worth listening to.

http://pro.stansberryresearch.com/1304PWAUP2YR/LPSIP594/

A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :
  A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100  A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Empty Re: A wealthy Maryland journalist has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration.

Post  Panda Thu 16 May - 17:38

AnnaEsse wrote:This is an audio presentation, which is worth listening to.

A wealthy Maryland journalist (who's neither a Democrat or Republican) has exposed a scandal brewing within the current Administration.

He says it could ruin Obama's entire Presidency... and would also result in some of the most dramatic changes to ordinary American life in more than 50 years.
Interesting, but overlong to keep my interest. Obama will not win the next election anyway, his second term as President is showing that he has no control because of the Republicans and he is in no mood to senf=d troops around the World anymore, a sign of Americas fragile economy.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
  A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100  A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. Empty Re: A wealthy Maryland journalist has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration.

Post  Angelina Thu 16 May - 18:03

I got fed up half way through, it was sooooo long-winded. Heard enough to make me hope he's wrong.

Obama can't stand for any more elections, American presidents can only do 2 stints and then they're gone.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 16 May - 18:13

Angelina wrote:I got fed up half way through, it was sooooo long-winded. Heard enough to make me hope he's wrong.

Obama can't stand for any more elections, American presidents can only do 2 stints and then they're gone.

Hi Angelina, I didn't know that. What if the President, unlikely I know, was a gifted Man who was in the middle of orchestrating a genuine improvement in both American Debt and a booming economy...hard to imagine I know.LOL
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 May - 18:36

Panda wrote:

Interesting, but overlong to keep my interest. Obama will not win the next election anyway, his second term as President is showing that he has no control because of the Republicans and he is in no mood to senf=d troops around the World anymore, a sign of Americas fragile economy.

I think the US economy has been fragile for a long time and some analysts, like Gerald Celente, have been predicting economic collapse for some time now. Already countries like China are not using the US $ as international currency. The $ is going to collapse before too long.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 16 May - 18:56

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think the US economy has been fragile for a long time and some analysts, like Gerald Celente, have been predicting economic collapse for some time now. Already countries like China are not using the US $ as international currency. The $ is going to collapse before too long.
At the last count, they owed China S143 Trillion and like the rest of the World they can't seem to lift themselves out of this recession. Apparently there is no Gold in Fort Worth either.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 16 May - 19:00

Panda wrote:
Angelina wrote:I got fed up half way through, it was sooooo long-winded. Heard enough to make me hope he's wrong.

Hi Angelina, I didn't know that. What if the President, unlikely I know, was a gifted Man who was in the middle of orchestrating a genuine improvement in both American Debt and a booming economy...hard to imagine I know.LOL

I don't think there's a gifted politician alive in the world today!

Wouldn't make any difference, someone can still only be president for 2 terms of office.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 16 May - 19:01

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

They keep raising their debt ceiling, eventually it's got to come tumbling down. It's when and not if! Good job they've got all those camps and coffins ready!
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 May - 19:03

Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

They keep raising their debt ceiling, eventually it's got to come tumbling down. It's when and not if! Good job they've got all those camps and coffins ready!

And DHS has ordered millions of extra rounds of hollow point ammo!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 16 May - 19:27

AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

So I was told! I think you must read the same websites as my son   A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. 294124
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 16 May - 19:31

Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:

So I was told! I think you must read the same websites as my son   A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. 294124

It's all there on the web! DHS really has officially ordered mega amounts of extra ammo. Getting ready for civil disturbance by the looks of it.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 16 May - 19:39

AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Angelina wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

It's all there on the web! DHS really has officially ordered mega amounts of extra ammo. Getting ready for civil disturbance by the looks of it.

Yes I know. It's obvious the US Gvt has feared trouble and meltdown for quite some time.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 16 May - 21:21

I think it more likely there will be an invasion of Zombies.

America is far too vast and fragmented for there to be any kind of coordinated Civil unrest.Sure you may get a few desperado's in the wild west taking a pop at the sheriff and a bit of 'Brixtonesq' unrest in the Broncs.
America aint going bust,who's calling in the debt then ? Are China going to send the Red army to raid fort Knox ?

All this debt business is just invention and fear mongering to play the markets and make a few bucks and put up taxes.

Who owes money to who ? Does anybody know and who really cares ? Is Obama going to send the Tanks out on the streets,come on now do you really believe that ?

Maybe we should send Boris over there, one session with him and they may start to praise their Independence.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 17 May - 7:46

There is a limit on how much more the USA can borrow and quantitive easing only makes the matter worse. If America drifts into depression , so will the rest of the World .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Fri 17 May - 13:49

Lioned wrote:I think it more likely there will be an invasion of Zombies.

America is far too vast and fragmented for there to be any kind of coordinated Civil unrest.Sure you may get a few desperado's in the wild west taking a pop at the sheriff and a bit of 'Brixtonesq' unrest in the Broncs.
America aint going bust,who's calling in the debt then ? Are China going to send the Red army to raid fort Knox ?

All this debt business is just invention and fear mongering to play the markets and make a few bucks and put up taxes.

Who owes money to who ? Does anybody know and who really cares ? Is Obama going to send the Tanks out on the streets,come on now do you really believe that ?

Maybe we should send Boris over there, one session with him and they may start to praise their Independence.

A wealthy Maryland journalist  has exposed a scandal brewing within the US Administration. 307691
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down