Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saville and SY....?

+5
weissnicht
almostgothic
wjk
jeanmonroe
cass
9 posters

Go down

Saville and SY....? Empty Saville and SY....?

Post  Lioned Sat 18 May - 16:10

Breaking News...

Scotland Yard Chief Inspector Haggis Campbell has confirmed that amongst the countless new leads they have discovered during their exhaustive search of the file they have been looking at is the possibility that jimmy saville may have been involved in the Abduction and careful fostering of Madeleine Mccann.Campbell is hopeful that new forensic analysis of his pension fund will enable him to retire soon and hand over to nearly an Inspector Redwood.
Andy (nearly an Inspector) Redwood said this is a really positive step forward and completely justifies the not very much £££'s we have spent visiting the Algarve.
"We are aware that saville is dead though he may be alive" redwood went on to say that saville's profile fits perfectly that of the 'suspect' who it is thought is extraordinarily ugly but otherwise has no facial features other than lots of spots.
Spokestwit for the mccanns Clarence Mitchell said this has given kate and gerry great encouragement kate has never been so excited (but thats another story).
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Saville and SY....? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saville and SY....? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Saville and SY....? Empty Re: Saville and SY....?

Post  cass Sat 18 May - 16:22

Lioned wrote:Breaking News...

Scotland Yard Chief Inspector Haggis Campbell has confirmed that amongst the countless new leads they have discovered during their exhaustive search of the file they have been looking at is the possibility that jimmy saville may have been involved in the Abduction and careful fostering of Madeleine Mccann.Campbell is hopeful that new forensic analysis of his pension fund will enable him to retire soon and hand over to nearly an Inspector Redwood.
Andy (nearly an Inspector) Redwood said this is a really positive step forward and completely justifies the not very much £££'s we have spent visiting the Algarve.
"We are aware that saville is dead though he may be alive" redwood went on to say that saville's profile fits perfectly that of the 'suspect' who it is thought is extraordinarily ugly but otherwise has no facial features other than lots of spots.
Spokestwit for the mccanns Clarence Mitchell said this has given kate and gerry great encouragement kate has never been so excited (but thats another story).
Saville and SY....? 307691 Saville and SY....? 613255 hey we are laughing -- dont give them ideas Saville and SY....? 294124
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Saville and SY....? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saville and SY....? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 18 May - 16:32

EXCLUSIVE!
Marty Front arrested outside apartment used by the McCans!
Jon Korner, who was secretly filming, from behind the bushes, that overlook the McCans apartment said 'yep, i'm sure it's the 'abductor' returning to the scene of his crime.He has obviously had a hair transplant, since when he was recognised as eggman, but that is definitely him. Kate told me that he has been seen in PDL over the years, but this is the first time we have been able to get him on film. i will be handing over all this new evidence to that SY defective who is filming me in the bushes, like a dirty old man, over there by the Ocean Club entrance'

Wow! who'd have thought that Fronty was the 'abductor' all along!

Kate said that any money received from J Korners exclusive would be used for the continuing search for a top class villa in Northern Cyprus.

The McCans spokesman added 'this is the biggest break through we, er they, have had since the incompetent PJ lined up all the previous eggman suspects, tapped them all on the head with a spoon to see which one would crack first'

More to follow............................

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat 18 May - 16:56; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 18 May - 16:46

Saville and SY....? 23324 Excellent!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 18 May - 18:29

Andy (i'm just doing as i'm told/not very good inspector) Redwood went on to say that "we are working on the presumption that saville may have had keys to the church (assuming their was an extra set as darling katie had the others we know about).well that stupid tory Curry gave him keys to Broadmoor so you never know do you ?"

David Cameron was unavailable to comment as the whole thing is getting on his nerves !
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 18 May - 19:05

Shock Horror Scoop!
Operation Strange announced the arrest of another eggman today, revealed as ex-international game show host Stuart Maul.
Maul (103) first tried to shift the blame on to his erstwhile co-presenter Teddie Swearing, but was thwarted when the late Doris Stokes came forward to confirm that Mr Swearing had passed over before 2007.
He was forced to admit that he was in the area at the time, but was dressed as a boiled egg whilst rehearsing for his new poultry-related game show It's a Cockout. It appears that his eggy soldiers put him in the frame, and as he was led away he snarled at them: "You're toast!"

Four charges have been laid against him. It would have been three, but the police played their joker.
He will appear at the Chicken Supreme Court next week.

A sauce close to the McCanns' breakfast bar commented: "Good news! He's certainly saved their bacon and no mistake!"

almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Sat 18 May - 20:49

Excellent,i can feel a Andy (i'm a pretty useless investigator) Redwood 'Burger Van' moment coming on. Saville and SY....? 25346
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 19 May - 17:46

Lioned wrote:Breaking News...

We have heard and read so many ludicrous stories in UK press/media. That even this sounds real story from McMedia Saville and SY....? 294124
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sun 19 May - 18:00

I love Operation Strange.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Mon 20 May - 12:22

I love all the above... and its no dafter than what we have in the real world...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 20 May - 12:33

Lioned Saville and SY....? 23324 I love spokestwit
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 20 May - 15:06

I hereby christen clarry....... "Clarence the cross eyed Spokestwit" I am currently awaiting further developments and a possible serialisation in the DE from the kind hearted couple who nearly went to Maddie's rescue.I wonder if they found it odd that the doors were left open or if that is just the norm. Operation Strange is very apt as well.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down