Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'How long, O Lord, how long?...'

+9
mara thon
weissnicht
tanszi
Lioned
kathybelle
margaret
MaryB
comperedna
wjk
13 posters

Go down

'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Empty 'How long, O Lord, how long?...'

Post  comperedna Fri 28 Jun - 16:30

I think that may be Psalm 6... but what do I know, I'm not a Christian. After six years I'm beginning to flag a bit. Up and down... up and down goes the morale, and with it the likelihood of an honourable outcome for MBM. I am reduced to making bets with myself to guess the approximate date when we shall know something definite... positive, negative or anything in between, but something BIG, not just a drib or drab of news, something seriously indicating a tying up of this case, for good or ill. My best estimate is

EARLY SEPTEMBER

Do others have their own personal time guesstimates?
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :
'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Empty Re: 'How long, O Lord, how long?...'

Post  MaryB Fri 28 Jun - 16:53

I reckon never. That's my latest thoughts. It'll be up down up down and then a total and absolute nothing.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100'How long, O Lord, how long?...' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 28 Jun - 16:56

'How long, O Lord, how long?...' 782309 I've got end of July beginning of August in my head 'How long, O Lord, how long?...' 782309
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Fri 28 Jun - 17:07

Oh MaryB, I hope not. August would be fine... better than September...
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Fri 28 Jun - 17:34

I hope not too. But it's been six years now and not even a centimetre further forward to solve this. Or so it would seem. I hope I'm wrong.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Fri 28 Jun - 17:46

August /September is my guess.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Fri 28 Jun - 17:51

comperedna wrote:Oh MaryB, I hope not. August would be fine... better than September...

Judging by the review and the fact that the investigation hasn't yet started, my guess is never.

I'm still uneasy, as to why the CPS went over to Portugal in April. If the reason for their visit, was anything to do with prosecuting the McCanns, the McCanns would have been arrested by now. My feelings are that the CPS either went over to Portugal to see if they could find anything, that would lead to the former members of the PJ, who were involved with the case, or they're looking to do a deal with someone in the Portuguese authority that would lead to the conclusion that Madeleine was taken by persons unknown.

Regarding my first theory, I know couple of posters on here, have dismissed my theory before, but I'm basing it on the fact that Goncalo Amaral, publicly stated that the PJ made mistakes with the investigation.

Regarding my second theory, too much is at stake for the present and previous Governments, should the McCanns be brought to justice. The previous Government, because they protected the McCanns and the present Government, because they have kowtowed to the McCanns demands, knowing full well that they played a part in Madeleine's disappearance.

As always I hope I'm wrong and the McCanns are brought to justice. Along with anyone who aided and abetted them.

Madeleine deserves justice and she will never get justice, if her parents aren't prosecuted.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 28 Jun - 18:24

I would guess by the end of September the dead peado will be behind bars.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 28 Jun - 20:56

No I disagree. Only because there is so much that the Met aka SY have covered up they dare not cover anything else up. the outcry over the Philip Lawrence case and abuse cases which weren't investigated properly will carry on for ages, and they know the public is watching. there is already an outcry over one child receiving so much "preferential" treatment and money allocated that I feel sure something has to fall out somewhere.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 28 Jun - 21:18

I think we have to wait longer that I have time to live 'How long, O Lord, how long?...' 284844 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Fri 28 Jun - 21:35

I personally believe the case was solved soon after the event. All that has, or has not, transpired since those early days is beyond comprehension, but I guess the case will finally be closed with the blame put on some now dead person who will reveal from the grave where the child's body is.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 28 Jun - 23:58

Saturday September 7th 2013.

Loads of extra 'copy' sold on Sunday 8th September. Sun on Sunday. (NI)

Rebekah and Andy in court Monday 9th September.

Those two, RB/AC, will be lucky to get a 'mention' on page 49 on Tuesday 10th September.

Why are you here Mr Murdoch?

"I'm here to PROTECT this one"..................RB.
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 29 Jun - 7:51

I think something is in the air! Just what? I don't know, but I think all this latest wafts of non news are to take the attention away from the Amaral trial. I think if that does go ahead then the house of cards just might tumble, in what direction I have no idea, but I think it will be important.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 29 Jun - 9:18

I worry that it was said the Report would not be made public......why not? It was mostly taxpayers money that was misused.

One chink of light is that The Judge dismissed a request for the Rebekah Brooks/ Andy Coulson case to be withdrawn. Since Cameron is a friiend of Brooks and withheld e-mails requested by the Leveson Enquiry who knows what will come out in the Trial ?Could Cameron have colluded with Brooks in the public letter from the McCanns published in The Sun ?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 29 Jun - 9:37

september they was home and dry back in the uk - my 50th birthday 9th of september -- one can hope that it will be then -- saying that nothing good will happen -- one sample of dna found omg - after all this time - belonging to one dead pedo - case closed -
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 29 Jun - 10:00

cass wrote:september they was home and dry back in the uk - my 50th birthday 9th of september -- one can hope that it will be then -- saying that nothing good will happen -- one sample of dna found omg - after all this time - belonging to one dead pedo - case closed -

Morning cass, it's like snakes and ladders isn't it, one minute your'e up, next down. I think we have to rely on the Press to start investigating.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 29 Jun - 10:09

morning panda - i think the only kind of justice imo is that the press tell it how it is - whats in the files just stick to facts - farter and duck have kept anything being printed it is about time that the whole thing from the day madeleine left the uk was told - everything
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 29 Jun - 10:21

cass wrote:morning panda - i think the only kind of justice imo is that the press tell it how it is - whats in the files just stick to facts - farter and duck have kept anything being printed it is about time that the whole thing from the day madeleine left the uk was told - everything

The McCanns cost Desmond, owner of the Express over £1 million in awards to the Tapas 9 and Court expenses ...he will be rubbing his hands in glee if he can prove the McCanns guilty of Fraud and I suspect his Reporters are trying to find the truth .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down