Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with The McCann PJ case files

5 posters

Go down

Problems with The McCann PJ case files Empty Problems with The McCann PJ case files

Post  pamalam Mon 1 Jul - 12:30

I don’t know what is going on, it may just be my computer, but I cannot access www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk

The strange thing is, I cannot access http://themaddiecasefiles.com/

But there is not a problem with http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Is anyone else having problems or is it just me.

Cheers pamalam
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :
Problems with The McCann PJ case files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problems with The McCann PJ case files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Problems with The McCann PJ case files Empty Re: Problems with The McCann PJ case files

Post  tanszi Mon 1 Jul - 12:32

I can get them. have to say awful problems with broadband today tho.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Problems with The McCann PJ case files Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Problems with The McCann PJ case files Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Problems with The McCann PJ case files Empty Re: Problems with The McCann PJ case files

Post  Annabel Mon 1 Jul - 12:36

I also have problems!
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  pamalam Mon 1 Jul - 12:59

Hi Folks
Big sigh of relief, it now looks as if they are back working again.  

Cheers Pamalam Problems with The McCann PJ case files 929468
pamalam
pamalam
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 364
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 1 Jul - 13:14

Probably just a coincidence then, that the nutters on Twitter have spent the entire weekend spamming the Toronto Star and Canadian TV. There is apparently a Toronto woman running a "hate site.". Are there a lot of pro's in Toronto, anyone know? :-0

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Tue 2 Jul - 21:45

Tried to get PJ files up on explorer and google chrome using google search engine and could not get them.Problems with The McCann PJ case files 36898 

when I put in search engine dogpile.com through explorer - I got them up Problems with The McCann PJ case files 25346
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 3 Jul - 1:03

Iris wrote:Probably  just a coincidence then, that the nutters on Twitter have spent the entire weekend spamming the Toronto Star and Canadian TV.  There is apparently a Toronto woman running a "hate site.". Are there a lot of pro's in Toronto, anyone know? :-0

I live in Metropolitan Toronto and subscribe to the Toronto Star. I don't know of any "pros" and this is the first I've heard of a local "hate site". Quite frankly the Canadian press does not carry a lot about the case apart from the tiresome/monotonous "sightings". From time to time friends of mine, who have heard me speak about the case, will ask "What's the latest on that case you are following; have they arrested the parents yet; what are their names again?"

I don't know anything about spamming the Toronto Star/Canadian TV. Over the years anything I've seen here seems to be reguritated from the U.K. press and very occasionally something CBC/TV picks up from the BBC. Overall I would say that if Madeleine's name is mentioned, any item has to be prefaced by just why she is famous.

It is a sad reflection that we here in Canada don't have more people like HiDeHo who has devoted so much time, effort and talent to make people aware of the details of this tragic case.

Two of our TV networks, the CBC and CTV have excellent investigating staff/programs but they seem to find enough skullduggery here to keep them busy.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down