Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richard madeley on this morning

+9
Lioned
dutchclogs
tanszi
duncanmac
fred
jassi
kitti
wjk
Roasted Arizona
13 posters

Go down

Richard madeley on this morning Empty Richard madeley on this morning

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 5 Jul - 10:50

Grrr, just watched him on This Morning discussing the Madeleine McCann 'news'.....the two presenters made sure that everyone was assured that the McCanns and their friends were not in the frame....Richard said ' no of course not, all that was a nonsense back in the day'..... He then went on to say quite how remarkable Kate and Gerry have been and continue to be.

And then talked about the 'new footage the McCanns have released' showing Madeleine.. You know, that 'new footage' of Madeleine and the twins on the stairs, which was released about 5 years ago!! Apparently her book 'was an extraordinary piece of writing' according to Richard.
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :
Richard madeley on this morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard madeley on this morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Richard madeley on this morning Empty Re: Richard madeley on this morning

Post  fred Fri 5 Jul - 11:25

Check out the comments on FB on the This Morning thread, think out of all the many comments only a couple agree with him!

Vikki Snowflake Ibbotson I'm disgusted at some people's views on the McCann family!
They have been living in hell since there little princess was taken and have never stopped looking.
Yes they left the children but it they were looking in in them every 20 mins the hotel company actually provided the same service at a cost so the group decided they could do that themselves.
I'm sure a day didn't go by that they regret what they did but at the end of the day it's happened.
Have some compassion and put yourself in there shoes.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Richard madeley on this morning Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Richard madeley on this morning Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 5 Jul - 11:44

Wow see what you mean!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 5 Jul - 11:54

From freds post quoting a This Morning viewer...

"Yes they left the children but it they were looking in in them every 20 mins the hotel company actually provided the same service at a cost so the group decided they could do that themselves"

NO THEY DIDN'T, you idiot!!! Richard madeley on this morning 816281 
OMFG!! Richard madeley on this morning 157799 

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 5 Jul - 12:07

wjk wrote:From freds post quoting a This Morning viewer...

"Yes they left the children but it they were looking in in them every 20 mins the hotel company actually provided the same service at a cost so the group decided they could do that themselves"

I know!  It gets me soooooo bloody mad, that the public just believe the shite that is spouted out.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ThisMorning?fref=ts
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 14:04

It's good to see a lot of sensible comments there, including a link to the e-book written by a former police officer.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

The programme itself sounds sick bucket filling dreadful though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 5 Jul - 14:06

Was he still pissed on tesco wine?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 14:08

It would certainly help to be drunk to believe Team McCann's nonsense!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Fri 5 Jul - 14:45

I really don't know why anyone pays any attention to this waste of space.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 5 Jul - 14:50

kitti wrote:Was he still pissed on tesco wine?

No, he has to pay for it now!! He's on homebrew! Richard madeley on this morning 294124 Judys hasn't got parkinsons as rumoured she is on Jamiesons, easy mistake to make Richard madeley on this morning 25346 
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 5 Jul - 15:06

Here's another:
Janet Lappin Gabby I'm sure they could have, however they did patrol every fifteen minutes, I'm not saying I would ever leave a child alone personally, but nothing will change now and it seems unfair to keep on about the McCanns should they or shouldn't they have left them ?well I believe the most important thing in all of this is to bring Madeleine home.

EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES NOW!

At this rate we'll end up with the McCanns never going out and being at the Tapas bar at all!

Quick note to Janet Lappin:
Kate McCann left the 3 (THREE) kids, all under 4 years old, alone in the unlocked apartment, out of sight, at 8:30pm and didn't set foot back in that apartment until 10pm!
ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER!
Gerry McCann supposedly checked at 9:05pm and didn't set foot back in the apartment until 10pm.
Almost ONE HOUR LATER!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Fri 5 Jul - 15:37; edited 1 time in total
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Fri 5 Jul - 15:20

I remember a few years back when he said he had just come back from Portugal.
Whilst there they had decided to walk round PDL,when he turned round to Judy and said,
"There can be no way Kate & Gerry had anything to do with this"
How the f*** can you deduce that from walking round a holiday resort /
The mans a buffoon
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 5 Jul - 16:37

its the Tesco wine talking. jimo.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 5 Jul - 23:09

I agree Richard madeley on this morning 371436 Richard madeley on this morning 371436 Richard madeley on this morning 157799 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 5 Jul - 23:10

tanszi wrote:its the Tesco wine talking. jimo.

Richard madeley on this morning 23324 Richard madeley on this morning 613255 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Fri 5 Jul - 23:21

To be fair when he nicked the wine from Tesco's he was confused and who wouldn't be if you lived with a woman who's always pissed and getting her tits out on telly and looks like a bloated onion.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 5 Jul - 23:57

fred wrote:Check out the comments on FB on the This Morning thread, think out of all the many comments only a couple agree with him!

Vikki Snowflake Ibbotson I'm disgusted at some people's views on the McCann family!
They have been living in hell since there little princess was taken and have never stopped looking.
Yes they left the children but it they were looking in in them every 20 mins the hotel company actually provided the same service at a cost so the group decided they could do that themselves.
I'm sure a day didn't go by that they regret what they did but at the end of the day it's happened.

Ye gods, that's got to be OUR Snowflake!!!! Never stopped looking, my elbow! When did they ever start?

It seems as if all the comments have been whooshed now which is a shame as most of them were definitely from people who don't believe the McCanns' claptrap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 6 Jul - 0:18

Not Born Yesterday wrote:
fred wrote:Check out the comments on FB on the This Morning thread, think out of all the many comments only a couple agree with him!

Ye gods, that's got to be OUR Snowflake!!!! Never stopped looking, my elbow! When did they ever start?

It seems as if all the comments have been whooshed now which is a shame as most of them were definitely from people who don't believe the McCanns' claptrap.

However, not unless they were all copied!

If you know what i mean nudge, nudge, wink, wink!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  blackrose Sat 6 Jul - 9:51

Not Born Yesterday wrote:It's good to see a lot of sensible comments there, including a link to the e-book written by a former police officer.

http://freepdfhosting.com/9099bef539.pdf

The programme itself sounds sick bucket filling dreadful though!

Thank you for this link! Richard madeley on this morning 25346 
blackrose
blackrose
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 206
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 6 Jul - 12:24

jeanmonroe wrote:

Here's another:
Janet Lappin Gabby I'm sure they could have, however they did patrol every fifteen minutes, I'm not saying I would ever leave a child alone personally, but nothing will change now and it seems unfair to keep on about the McCanns should they or shouldn't they have left them ?well I believe the most important thing in all of this is to bring Madeleine home.

EVERY FIFTEEN MINUTES NOW!

At this rate we'll end up with the McCanns never going out and being at the Tapas bar at all!

Quick note to Janet Lappin:
Kate McCann left the 3 (THREE) kids, all under 4 years old, alone in the unlocked apartment, out of sight, at 8:30pm and didn't set foot back in that apartment until 10pm!
ONE AND A HALF HOURS LATER!
Gerry McCann supposedly checked at 9:05pm and didn't set foot back in the apartment until 10pm.
Almost ONE HOUR LATER!

Umph.... and a child that was crying for 75 minutes in 5a? On the 1st of May? Surely that can't have been 15 minute checks? There's a witness statement to back this up.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sat 6 Jul - 12:29

duncanmac wrote:I remember a few years back when he said he had just come back from Portugal.
Whilst there they had decided to walk round PDL,when he turned round to Judy and said,
"There can be  no way Kate & Gerry had anything to do with this"
How the f*** can you deduce that from walking round a holiday resort /
The mans a buffoon

I remember that, good job he went into presenting and not policing. Richard madeley on this morning 23324 Richard madeley on this morning 23324 Richard madeley on this morning 23324
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tigger Sat 6 Jul - 12:34

Roasted Arizona wrote:Grrr, just watched him on This Morning discussing the Madeleine McCann 'news'.....the two presenters made sure that everyone was assured that the McCanns and their friends were not in the frame....Richard said ' no of course not, all that was a nonsense back in the day'..... He then went on to say quite how remarkable Kate and Gerry have been and continue to be.

And then talked about the 'new footage the McCanns have released' showing Madeleine..  You know, that 'new footage' of Madeleine and the twins on the stairs, which was released about 5 years ago!!  Apparently her book 'was an extraordinary piece of writing' according to Richard.

Come on now!  

The book IS an extraordinary piece of writing - I totally agree Richard madeley on this morning 25346 
Kate and Gerry ARE remarkable - i.e they get noticed, it's also remarkable that their noses haven't elongated by a foot or so, yes, remarkable couple indeed.
Remarkable for starting a Ltd. Co. with one of the express aims being to support the family, whereas the whole world and all police forces are already alert and indeed haven acted on sightings. Which costs the Ltd. Co. (aka the Fund) NOTHING.

So a family which needed NO support as the main breadwinner hadn't lost his job, was given six months compassionate paid leave, is remarkable in getting the good people of Britain to fund their lifestyle. No more than 13% of the 'takings'  have gone on 'looking'. So where's the rest gone, because the damn thing is always running dry.

They are remarkable for knowing as early as June 2007 that they needed a 'wider agenda' and a long term plan plus a 'One year anniversary' of the disappearance. How very remarkable. This is al documented. Just as well, you can't make it up!
They already knew a 'One year anniversary' was on the cards less than two months after she disappeared.
tigger
tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 6 Jul - 12:42

tigger wrote:
Roasted Arizona wrote:Grrr, just watched him on This Morning discussing the Madeleine McCann 'news'.....the two presenters made sure that everyone was assured that the McCanns and their friends were not in the frame....Richard said ' no of course not, all that was a nonsense back in the day'..... He then went on to say quite how remarkable Kate and Gerry have been and continue to be.

And then talked about the 'new footage the McCanns have released' showing Madeleine..  You know, that 'new footage' of Madeleine and the twins on the stairs, which was released about 5 years ago!!  Apparently her book 'was an extraordinary piece of writing' according to Richard.

Come on now!  

The book IS an extraordinary piece of writing - I totally agree  Richard madeley on this morning 25346 
Kate and Gerry ARE remarkable - i.e they get noticed, it's also remarkable that their noses haven't elongated by a foot or so, yes, remarkable couple indeed.
Remarkable for starting a Ltd. Co. with one of the express aims being to support the family, whereas the whole world and all police forces are already alert and indeed haven acted on sightings. Which costs the Ltd. Co. (aka the Fund) NOTHING.

So a family which needed NO support as the main breadwinner hadn't lost his job, was given six months compassionate paid leave, is remarkable in getting the good people of Britain to fund their lifestyle. No more than 13% of the 'takings'  have gone on 'looking'. So where's the rest gone, because the damn thing is always running dry.

They are remarkable for knowing as early as June 2007 that they needed a 'wider agenda' and a long term plan plus a 'One year anniversary' of the disappearance. How very remarkable. This is al documented. Just as well, you can't make it up!
They already knew a 'One year anniversary' was on the cards less than two months after she disappeared.

Remarkable indeed!
People giving up highly paid jobs, all over the place, re:John McCann, to 'work' for the McCanns, not knowing if Madeleine could 'turn up' or 'be found' the very NEXT day!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down