Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Denise Welch marries toyboy

Go down

Denise Welch marries toyboy Empty Denise Welch marries toyboy

Post  Panda Tue 23 Jul - 2:10

Denise Welch has spoken of her 'fairytale' wedding to toyboy Lincoln Townley, admitting the nuptials were reminiscent of a Hollywood movie.

An official image of the happy day shows Denise, 55, looking incredible in an lemon-coloured raw silk and Chantilly lace gown by Sharon Bowen adorned with roses, with a matching rose in her hair.

Lincoln also wore cream in a dapper suit as he and former Coronation Street actress Denise wed at a villa on the Algarve in Portugal.

Happy day: Denise Welch has spoken of her joy at marrying toyboy Lincoln Townley as the first official picture of the pair's wedding has been revealed

Speaking about the wedding, Denise said: 'This is about being together forever. There's no one who can make me happier. This is my fairytale.'

Denise's Loose Women colleagues were in attendance to watch the pair exchange vows, with the happy couple toasting their happy day with orange juice, after both having given up drinking.

Denise explained: 'Without a doubt I feel and look better without alcohol.'

Guests included Lisa Maxwell, Shobna Gulati, Carol McGiffin and Andrea McLean from Loose Women, as well as Jill Halfpenny, Christopher Biggins and Tricia Penrose.

Happy couple: The pair tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Portugal on July 13

Denise added of the wedding: 'It was like walking into one of those weddings in an American movie.

'Every time I've watched one of those I've thought I'd love to get married like that. I had no idea how beautiful it was going to be.'

More...
Amorous on the beach! Denise Welch gets steamy with her new husband Lincoln Townley on their Caribbean honeymoon
Loose Women Kate Thornton and Andrea McLean relax by the pool in their bikinis ahead of Denise Welch's wedding
Those Loose Women scrub up well! Carol McGiffin, Andrea McLean and Kate Thornton glam up for Denise Welch's wedding

Publicist Townley said: 'My most brilliant achievement was persuading Denise to marry me. I turned 40 last year and I have never met anyone like Denise, never been close to anyone like Denise, never loved anyone like I do Denise.

'We have a very unique connection and I wanted to grasp it with both hands. I've never felt it before. I am proud to call Denise my wife.'

Star-studded attendees: Kate Thornton and Andrea McLean were among the celebrity guests at the nuptials

Showbiz pals: Actress Jill Halfpenny was also on hand to wish the couple a happy day

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2373515/Denise-Welch-marries-Lincoln-Townley-stunning-fairytale-wedding.html#ixzz2ZpJ5ZQYP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Denise Welch marries toyboy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Denise Welch marries toyboy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Denise Welch marries toyboy Empty Re: Denise Welch marries toyboy

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 10:12

She got a book coming out?

I had the misfortune to catch the Jeremy Kyle show yesterday and there was this 35-year-old (Denise Welch marries toyboy 23324 ) woman, done up like a cage dancer, on complaining that her 18 yo boyfriend was cheating on her. (He wasn't, although G*d alone knows why not, I wouldn't have wanted to wake up to a face like that in the morning). Then after the usual screeching and stirring by Jezza, the boyfriend says, oh she has been on here before. And lo and behold, they unearth an ancient clip, same woman, different boyfriend, same "complaint" and same result.

Not really related but she reminded me of Denise Welch. Jeremy Kyle material.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Jul - 10:21

Iris wrote:She got a book coming out?

I had the misfortune to catch the Jeremy Kyle show yesterday and there was this 35-year-old (Denise Welch marries toyboy 23324 ) woman, done up like a cage dancer, on complaining that her 18 yo boyfriend was cheating on her.  (He wasn't, although G*d alone knows why not, I wouldn't have wanted to wake up to a face like that in the morning).  Then after the usual screeching and stirring by Jezza, the boyfriend says, oh she has been on here before.  And lo and behold, they unearth an ancient clip, same woman, different boyfriend, same "complaint" and same result.

Not really related but she reminded me of Denise Welch.  Jeremy Kyle material.

Morning Iris, Denise was married to ? I can see his face as clear as day, and he too had a drink problem. Will Denise be happy for long. I can't stand that Jeremy Kyle show , he is going to get knocked out one of these days by one of the fellas he baits.Denise Welch marries toyboy 294124 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Denise Welch marries toyboy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Denise Welch marries toyboy Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 11:50

She was previously married to David Easter (no I don't know who he is either) and Tim Healy - wonder if he's any relation to our lovely Kate's parents!

By the way, it would be a hoot to have the McCanns on the Jeremy Kyle show, showing themselves up as the foul-mouthed chavs that they are.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Jul - 12:10

Not Born Yesterday wrote:She was previously married to David Easter (no I don't know who he is either) and Tim Healy - wonder if he's any relation to our lovely Kate's parents!

By the way, it would be a hoot to have the McCanns on the Jeremy Kyle show, showing themselves up as the foul-mouthed chavs that they are.

Thanks NBY.Healy is the one I was thinking of, he was in the TV Programme about Builders working abroad.

The McCanns on the Jeremy Kyle show???? They wouldn't demean themselves, besides he is a sensationalist interviewer , bullyboy tactics and I have no time for him at all.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 12:18

I think that it would be more a case of Jeremy Kyle not lowering himself to have Lord and Lady Muck from Rothley Towers on the show!

I certainly couldn't watch the programme myself but each to their own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 23 Jul - 12:37

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I think that it would be more a case of Jeremy Kyle not lowering himself to have Lord and Lady Muck from Rothley Towers on the show!

I certainly couldn't watch the programme myself but each to their own.

He chooses the most vulnerable participants and lays into them knowing they will not retaliate.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 23 Jul - 12:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:She was previously married to David Easter (no I don't know who he is either) and Tim Healy - wonder if he's any relation to our lovely Kate's parents!

Judge Judy would be even better.

"If your story doesn't make sense then it ISN'T TRUE!!!" Denise Welch marries toyboy 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down