Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry on Daybreak?

+19
quickfingers
cherry1
jeanmonroe
Claudia79
wjk
jay2001
almostgothic
tanszi
Krisy22
Wintabells
fred
Chris
Lioned
susible
Lillyofthevalley
Woody
Keela
chrissie
kathybelle
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 Empty Re: Gerry on Daybreak?

Post  wjk Sat 27 Jul - 15:21

jay said, "Claudia at least Grunt's claiming tax relief on this donation ~ well, I'll be blowed!"

Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 23324 Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Sat 27 Jul - 15:42

jay2001 wrote:Claudia at least Grunt's claiming tax relief on this donation ~ well, I'll be blowed!

Joking apart, what do Missing People do?  Pay out salaries and expenses and not sure what else.  Last night there was a little girl missing in London.  She's been found thankfully, but according to Twitter last night no trace (no pun intended) of the electronic billboard use.  Probably last used for the pensive pose of Kate McC in front of the one in Birmingham's Bull Ring, when she was made ambassador.

Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 23324 
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :
Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sat 27 Jul - 16:27

kitti wrote:It's so bloody obvious why grant is donating to them......pathetic the lot off them.

Criminals stick together.

OK, THAT'S officially NIGHTMARE territory!

The thought of Gerry and Huge's 'donations' sticking together!

"It's so bloody obvious why grant is donating to them......"

Because G is STILL a jaffa!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Jul - 18:14

Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 424625 

What's a Jaffa! Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 303636 (other than Jaffa orange or Jaffa cake)
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Jul - 20:28

cherry1 wrote:Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 424625 

What's a Jaffa! Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 303636 (other than Jaffa orange or Jaffa cake)

It IS a kind of an orange.

Seedless.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Jul - 20:30

Oh I see, thank you Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 25346 
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Sat 27 Jul - 21:36

The little girl (age 9) went missing in Highgate Woods at 2pm and was found safe and well late last night by a member of the public. It was on Sky News just before she was found and then updated to say she was safe. http://news.sky.com/story/1120988/missing-girl-rosie-james-found-safe-and-well
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 28 Jul - 19:20

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 28 Jul - 19:28

And HERE are the comments.....

Paul Rees
Screen grabbed to capture the comments.
Madeleine's father in charity race
Press AssociationPress Association – 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Email
Share2Tweet
Print
Gerry McCann prepares to take part in a 1500 metre swim for the Virgin Active London Triathlon
View Photo
Press Association - Gerry McCann prepares to take part in a 1500 metre swim for the Virgin Active London Triathlon
Gerry McCann, the father of the missing schoolgirl Madeleine McCann, has completed a gruelling race to raise money for charity.
The doctor, whose daughter was almost four when she disappeared in Portugal in May 2007, described the Virgin Active London Triathlon as "incredibly hard", but said he drew strength from supporting Missing People.
Madeleine went missing from her family's holiday flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, as her parents dined out with friends at a nearby restaurant.
Mr McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, finished the course of swimming, cycling and running in under two-and-a-half hours.
He said: "It was incredibly hard, especially the bike. But taking part in the triathlon was an amazing and emotional experience.
"What kept me going is the thought of being able to help the charity Missing People support other families living with the very different pain of having a missing loved one.
"A huge huge thank you to everyone who sponsored me. Every step I took, every push on the pedal and every stroke I swam I did to help families of missing people."
Mr McCann wore a white swimming cap and a wetsuit for the 1,500m swim in London's Royal Victoria Dock, before cycling and running in a black and green costume.
Email
Share2Tweet
Print

BEST OF YAHOO! NEWS
Darlene Flynn: World record holder speaks last year
story
Shoe record holder found dead in pool
Hahn/Cock (L) opposite Nelson's Column (R) at Trafalgar Square in London on July 25, 2013
story
French symbol takes over Trafalgar Sq

outlink
'Skysurfing' stunts at 14,000ft

outlink
On This Day: First hovercraft crossing

outlink
Kate and Wills reveal royal baby name

outlink
Boy George! History of baby's name
All CommentsMy Comments
PaulComment Guidelines
your avatar
PostIs he preparing to scuba dive in search of the missing blue holdall that was not big enough to hide a tennis racquet in?
98 comments
Popular NowNewest Oldest Most Replied
Paul Is he preparing to scuba dive in search of the missing blue holdall that was not big enough to hide a tennis racquet in?
D'ARTAGNAN
25users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down1users disliked this commentD'ARTAGNAN • 1 hour 43 minutes ago Report Abuse
As a parent - I would not want to trade places with him !
4 Replies
Callum
37users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down4users disliked this commentCallum • 1 hour 33 minutes ago Report Abuse
I would really like to find out the truth about what happened in portugal as i'm sure the whole world would!!!
Was she really kidnapped or simply murdered by her parents?
Why haven't they found her body - is she still alive somewhere?
I hope that we get the answer one day!!!
4 Replies
Susan Turner
68users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down12users disliked this commentSusan Turner • 1 hour 42 minutes ago Report Abuse
They are NOT still in the news are they? Seems they have now got celebrity status for leaving their children alone while they went out dining with friends
3 Replies
kevin
72users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down13users disliked this commentKevin • 1 hour 38 minutes ago Report Abuse
Keep up the publicity stunts Gerry and keep the money rolling in! We`ll all forget that you abandoned 3 tiny children in a hotel that had a child minding service while you went for a drink. We`ll forget the unaccounted for mileage on your hired car, the traces of Madeleine`s blood found in the boot... More
1 Reply
Fred
56users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down9users disliked this commentFred • 1 hour 28 minutes ago Report Abuse
No sympathy for this man and his wife, if they had left 3 young children alone and unsupervised in this country they would have been facing legal proceedings.
John
47users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down8users disliked this commentJohn • 1 hour 47 minutes ago Report Abuse
You know the truth...
4 Replies
Sean
21users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentSean • 1 hour 47 minutes ago Report Abuse
Yep...........she died the night she supposedly 'disappeared'!
Jason
17users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentJason • 1 hour 36 minutes ago Report Abuse
Maddies blood in the boot of his car is all the proof needed.
Kurt
15users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentKurt • 1 hour 35 minutes ago Report Abuse
Probably not the first time he's had to do a gruelling swim. Lol !!
JUDITH
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentJUDITH • 36 minutes ago Report Abuse
Kurt - that is not very funny. Whatever you think, it is a bit disrespectful to the missing child to make a joke of it.
PaulComment Guidelines
your avatarChange
28users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down4users disliked this commentSharron Oldham • 1 hour 12 minutes ago Report Abuse
i cant believe these two so called professional people have been allowed to get away with child abandonment, who in their right mind would leave three children alone in an apartment they don't know and in a different country, i hope the meal and wine was good enough to validate what happened
2 Replies
J
27users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down6users disliked this commentJ • 1 hour 36 minutes ago Report Abuse
cant help thinking they know more than they let on and if it had happened in this country it would have been investigated better and maybe the parents would have been arrested
8 Replies
lynda
19users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down2users disliked this commentLynda • 30 minutes ago Report Abuse
I can't help thinking that if these parents had been a shop assistant & a bin man instead of doctors they might have been investigated a lot more
Magical Monkey
31users liked this commentRate a Thumb UpRate a Thumb Down6users disliked this commentMagical Monkey • 1 hour 29 minutes ago Report Abuse
I hope somebody was looking after the kids. Unlike last time.
LSB
21users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentLSB • 44 minutes ago Report Abuse
You've more front than Harrods Gerry, where's the missus these days, pressure getting to her?
Magical Monkey
29users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down6users disliked this commentMagical Monkey • 1 hour 32 minutes ago Report Abuse
I hope somebody was looking after the kids. Unlike last time.
Ziggy
22users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentZiggy • 1 hour 30 minutes ago Report Abuse
Surely he doesn't expect admiration!
Arlen
9users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentArlen • 23 minutes ago Report Abuse
Great comments. People are waking up.
Geordie
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentGeordie • 1 hour 9 minutes ago Report Abuse
And this counts as news?
Bobmattfran
16users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentBobmattfran • 37 minutes ago Report Abuse
The Mcanns bank balance obviously is getting low again!
Sexi Lexi
36users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down10users disliked this commentSexi Lexi • 1 hour 46 minutes ago Report Abuse
wheres her body Gerry???
PAT MUSTARD
25users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down6users disliked this commentPAT MUSTARD • 1 hour 29 minutes ago Report Abuse
Madeleine's father and mother in race to get out of portugal and employ the best pr team, the best solicitors to stop a book about their decit being sold in britain and employ the worst private investigators to find her.... Hmmm, what about the 47 questions they refused to answer...
1 Reply
Jason
34users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down9users disliked this commentJason • 1 hour 39 minutes ago Report Abuse
shouldn't the headline be " child killer on the run " ????
Alex S
15users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentAlex S • 40 minutes ago Report Abuse
In training to run from the authorities ?
2 Replies
Alex S
15users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentAlex S • 41 minutes ago Report Abuse
In training to run from the authorities ?
2 Replies
CalarcoE
12users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentCalarcoE • 34 minutes ago Report Abuse
Run Gerry, run!
Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?
JAMES
13users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentJAMES • 39 minutes ago Report Abuse
If anyone should wear a burqa in public it is this fool and his wife
1 Reply
Tony
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentTony • 41 minutes ago Report Abuse
I thought for the moment he'd done a runner ....
Drew
17users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentDrew • 1 hour 4 minutes ago Report Abuse
what an awesome man. i remember when his daughter went missing and days later he went to spend time with the pope. most would have done something more selfish..... like try to find their daughter......
2 Replies
Marsha
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentMarsha • 1 hour 22 minutes ago Report Abuse
so what!
Gerry H
22users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down6users disliked this commentGerry H • 1 hour 48 minutes ago Report Abuse
did he stop for dinner?
1 Reply
champers
13users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentChampers • 27 minutes ago Report Abuse
Notice the corners of his eyes fail to turn upwards when he smiles? The mark of a true con-artist.
3 Replies
Inquiring Mind
16users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentInquiring Mind • 46 minutes ago Report Abuse
Pity he couldnt run after his daughter...
Neil G
15users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentNeil G • 1 hour 12 minutes ago Report Abuse
They have to stay in the news to throw the suspicion else were. Very cunning this couple who after drugged there own child and got rid of her body????.
1 Reply
Steve
24users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down7users disliked this commentSteve • 1 hour 39 minutes ago Report Abuse
Time catches up with all of us. This guy's time is limited, in terms of his freedom.
1 Reply
Robert B
17users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentRobert B • 1 hour 7 minutes ago Report Abuse
Charity race the sod should be in prison for child neglect at the very least.
1 Reply
Upthe
13users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentUpthe • 28 minutes ago Report Abuse
strange you leave your kids alone while on holiday, then go and do a charity event for missing Children!!!
£$£
13users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this comment£$£ • 1 hour 10 minutes ago Report Abuse
For someone who's child is missing... He looks very happy........
£$£
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 19 minutes ago Report Abuse
Isn't there one single officer investigating this case that hasn't got the courage to stand up and say.. I think we should interview the parents.. It amazes me
Ghando
6users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentGhando • 16 minutes ago Report Abuse
Who's collecting his sponsor money in
1 Reply
Norman
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentNorman • 18 minutes ago Report Abuse
Child Murderers !
The Prof
23users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down8users disliked this commentThe Prof • 1 hour 47 minutes ago Report Abuse
Still say they did it
2 Replies
Snowy
19users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentSnowy • 1 hour 24 minutes ago Report Abuse
Do better if he looked after his kids
Daniel Wilks
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentDaniel Wilks • 28 minutes ago Report Abuse
shame he didnt drown. if i took my family to portugal, left my children in the appartment whilst i dined at a nearby restaurant, and one of them mysteriously vanished, i would be held responsible (and rightly so) ... i'd have my other children taken from me too - guarenteed, and after displaying... More
2 Replies
Paul X
12users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentPaul X • 47 minutes ago Report Abuse
As to the above. Is there another book on the way?
No disrespect meant, but us tax payers are already paying for a team of detectives, on the above couples investigation.
OfficerUranus
17users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentOfficerUranus • 1 hour 4 minutes ago Report Abuse
He should be ashamed to show his face when it's his and his wife's fault that their daughter got kidnapped. If they had been chavs they would have got arrested for abandoning three toddlers while they went out for a meal. Instead they're cashing in on it years later.
1 Reply
Dunans22
24users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down9users disliked this commentDunans22 • 1 hour 28 minutes ago Report Abuse
i despise that man and his wife
1 Reply
fed up
6users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentFed Up • 19 minutes ago Report Abuse
No sympathy from me either !
Lily
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentLily • 1 hour 10 minutes ago Report Abuse
I will run miles if that will polish my image.
James
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentJames • 32 minutes ago Report Abuse
I wonder what he and his gurning wife did with Maddie's body.
1 Reply
Johnpaul
12users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentJohnpaul • 46 minutes ago Report Abuse
Wonder when there finally going to admit what they did instead of keep parading around media for acknowledgment
Simon
10users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentSimon • 39 minutes ago Report Abuse
Doctor Crippen never had such an evil grin as this bloke.
Simon Kitson
21users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down9users disliked this commentSimon Kitson • 1 hour 22 minutes ago Report Abuse
everybody knows what really happened to your daughter,hope it plays on your mind every day
jumper
12users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentJumper • 1 hour 14 minutes ago Report Abuse
I'd still love to know whether his wife would've left her handbag in the apartment whilst she went for a night out?
1 Reply
£$£
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this comment£$£ • 1 hour 10 minutes ago Report Abuse
Mmm. Her make-up, phone and purse are more important than her Children...
PaulComment Guidelines
your avatarChange
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentMargaret • 54 minutes ago Report Abuse
charity begins at home
David
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentDavid • 32 minutes ago Report Abuse
publicity ... this stinks
Ferfahk-Saik
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentFerfahk-Saik • 42 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why hasn't this man and his wife been charged, tried and convicted ?
mudgely
10users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentMudgely • 49 minutes ago Report Abuse
i take it that kate is at home minding the children, little too late lady
1 Reply
JONATHAN
9users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentJONATHAN • 56 minutes ago Report Abuse
whoop de doo and what about all the other parents and freinds and familys that raise money for charitys after tragedy do they get as much hype in the papers? tired of hearing her name
JOHN
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentJOHN • 39 minutes ago Report Abuse
Oh very noble I'm sure McCann, but sooner or later you will required to explain what you and your lying wife did with poor Maddie.
Carruthers
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentCarruthers • 57 minutes ago Report Abuse
Not sure how this qualifies as news.
sinalco
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentSinalco • 53 minutes ago Report Abuse
Creepish Grin...
Andy Elle
17users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down10users disliked this commentAndy Elle • 1 hour 22 minutes ago Report Abuse
One day,he will tell us where Maddies body is.
1 Reply
Clive
4users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentClive • 15 minutes ago Report Abuse
they love the limelight-what about the other competors-bet they hvnt made millions out of it-sorry about daughter,but for these 2 stupid parents leaving them to fill there faces buggers belief
£$£
4users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 14 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why was the Hire Car Boot left open day and night three weeks later after the disappearance?
buddy
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentBuddy • 56 minutes ago Report Abuse
you have to believe in a heaven and a hell, so that one day justice will be done, and those responsible can rot in hell.
WATCHING YOU!
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down6users disliked this commentWATCHING YOU! • 1 hour 7 minutes ago Report Abuse
Glad neither him nor his wife are my Doctor, I would have felt better seeing Harold Shipman.
£$£
3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 16 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why travel to Rome to see the Pope within days of the disappearance?
£$£
3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 13 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why did the parents keep visiting a shop where locals can have the use of Deep Freezers?
£$£
3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 15 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why did the Police Dogs react to scents the way they did?
1 Reply
charles p
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentCharles P • 1 hour 3 minutes ago Report Abuse
Could be a race to the bank to check latest donations.??

6users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentA Yahoo! User • 1 hour 45 minutes ago Report Abuse
Theres a lot of peadophiles after your kids these days. So keep them under lock and key if you dont want them abducted or abused. .
A
10users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down6users disliked this commentA • 1 hour 17 minutes ago Report Abuse
Scottish bad tempered murderer
buddy
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentBuddy • 59 minutes ago Report Abuse
When will they admit that they were responsible for her being taken while they were out drinking
Dunans22
8users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentDunans22 • 1 hour 15 minutes ago Report Abuse
"What kept me going is the thought of being able to help the charity Missing People support other families living with the very different pain of having a missing loved one whilst knowing i should be in prison and one day will be
Biscuit
4users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentBiscuit • 1 hour 10 minutes ago Report Abuse
Did he have tapas after?
My opinion.
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down2users disliked this commentMy Opinion. • 34 minutes ago Report Abuse
Dark forces at work.
Just Saying
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentJust Saying • 1 hour 7 minutes ago Report Abuse
If Gerry and Kate did have something to do Madeleine disappearance, its them that has to live with this for the rest of their life`s, not us.
They have two younger children to think of, it`s a sad story what every happened all round here, am trying not judging others.
I would rather this... More
2 Replies
Pumpkin
10users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down16users disliked this commentPumpkin • 1 hour 12 minutes ago Report Abuse
To those who seem to take delight in thinking they know the truth would they be so kind as to give their information to the police putting an end to this matter. Otherwise you are just a gossiping stirring lowlife.
4 Replies
Susan
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentSusan • 10 minutes ago Report Abuse
Now that the Lawrences are out the picture up pop the McCanns to get their extra little bit of publicity. These two seem to have no shame at all. If I had left my three children on their own at night in a foreign country I wouldn't be able to hold my head up for the rest of my
life -... More
Chicharra Girl
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentChicharra Girl • 9 minutes ago Report Abuse
The only reason these people were not prosecuted for abandonment is because so many well know people i.e. Richard Branson Gordon Brown etc. jumped on the bandwagon for their own ends and so the Police, Social services etc. decided it would be best not to rock the proverbial boat....................... More
£$£
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this comment£$£ • 18 minutes ago Report Abuse
Was the sea-bed dredged at the resort during the investigation?
Sloggi
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentSloggi • 18 minutes ago Report Abuse
i don't think we will ever find out the truth.if it was going to come out(what ever it is) i think it would have happened by now.i just hope i'm wrong.
Alice D
9users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down20users disliked this commentAlice D • 1 hour 59 minutes ago Report Abuse
Well done Gerry. Keep up the good work. Your charity work has helped a lot of youngsters.
18 Replies
Fragrant Harbour
11users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down8users disliked this commentFragrant Harbour • 1 hour 57 minutes ago Report Abuse
Nice he has the time between being a doctor, husband father and father of a missing child. I guess something has had to give, wonder what it is?
john
12users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down7users disliked this commentJohn • 1 hour 45 minutes ago Report Abuse
awaits the book, "my missing daughter" by Gerry McCann. they drug their children , leave them alone, one goes missing, any ordinary parent would be in court if they left their kids alone for a short while, wonder what dirt they got on Cameron ?
Jason
4users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down8users disliked this commentJason • 1 hour 42 minutes ago Report Abuse
FH, killing his other children and hiding the bodys I would say.
PAT MUSTARD
9users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down5users disliked this commentPAT MUSTARD • 1 hour 35 minutes ago Report Abuse
Alice you are a sick disgraceful person...
Alice D
4users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down9users disliked this commentAlice D • 1 hour 26 minutes ago Report Abuse
No Mr Mustard...you are. There is not one shred of evidence that the McCanns harmed their beloved daughter. People like you should stop reading fairy stories.
Graham
10users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentGraham • 1 hour 11 minutes ago Report Abuse
Alice D. Do you think it was right that they should have gone out time after time with their friends, leaving their children sedated and locked in a foreign apartment? Isn't that harm enough? Would you go out and leave your children alone?
Fragrant Harbour
7users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentFragrant Harbour • 1 hour 7 minutes ago Report Abuse
Alice if there children where so beloved they would not have sedated them and left them alone to go out and enjoy themselves.
PAT MUSTARD
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentPAT MUSTARD • 1 hour 1 minute ago Report Abuse
People like you should start reading what the McCanns have used funds to search for Maddie for. Also Tony Blair and Gordon Browns involvement and WHY they employed Carter Ruck... You haven't a clue you daft bint.. Grow up, wake up and maybe you'll see their guilt.
Graham
5users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentGraham • 1 hour 0 minutes ago Report Abuse
Why no response Alice? I would like to hear your views. I say drugging the child is abuse and harm. I believe the truth will out one day. The sad fact is that Madeleine was most probably dead before she left the apartment that night.
T
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down3users disliked this commentT • 57 minutes ago Report Abuse
@Graham, I am guessing Alice does not have children with the bile she is spewing.
Fragrant Harbour
3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentFragrant Harbour • 54 minutes ago Report Abuse
I fear you may be correct Graham, either way I think the poor little mite is dead.
Francis O'reilly
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentFrancis O'reilly • 36 minutes ago Report Abuse
Wow' There's a lot of ill-feeling towards this couple.
Fragrant Harbour
3users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down1users disliked this commentFragrant Harbour • 35 minutes ago Report Abuse
Francis does that surprise you based on what happened?
mick d
0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down4users disliked this commentMick D • 26 minutes ago Report Abuse
Alice has sense.....the rest of you are sicko's
PAT MUSTARD
1users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentPAT MUSTARD • 24 minutes ago Report Abuse
Francis, you think ? Read the McCann files then. I consists of all what the McLiars spent a fortune having banned on British shores.. So much for British freedom of speech !!
T
2users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentT • 22 minutes ago Report Abuse
@Mark, No the sickos are Gerry& Kate.
PAT MUSTARD
1users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentPAT MUSTARD • 19 minutes ago Report Abuse
Mick even !
T
0users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentT • 16 minutes ago Report Abuse
@Yes, Mick.

Madeleine's father in charity race
uk.news.yahoo.com
Gerry McCann, the father of the missing schoolgirl Madeleine McCann, has completed a gruelling race to raise money for charity.
Like · · Follow Post · Share · 3 hours ago
3 people like this.

Dan Gleebitz Such a popular chap.
3 hours ago · Like · 2

Paul Rees I can feel the lurve...
3 hours ago · Like · 3

Dan Gleebitz I can detect sarcasm, too. This one:

"what an awesome man. i remember when his daughter went missing and days later he went to spend time with the pope. most would have done something more selfish..... like try to find their daughter......"
3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 10

Dan Gleebitz There's a helping of delicious irony:

"strange you leave your kids alone while on holiday, then go and do a charity event for missing Children!!!"
3 hours ago · Edited · Like · 8

Rindie Nunn Should be fit enough to look for his daughter then.
3 hours ago · Like · 6

Dan Gleebitz LOL!
3 hours ago · Like

Dan Gleebitz Well, all he needs is his map and a spade.
3 hours ago · Like · 5

Lana Flaherty savile did a lot for "charity" I think kate's hard too.
3 hours ago · Like · 5

Paul Rees There's always one...

Just Saying • 13 minutes ago Report Abuse
Lets face it, if the McCann`s did have anything to do with their child`s death, it was an accident. and they are the ones that have to live with this, its not like British children are ...See More
3 hours ago · Like · 12

Lana Flaherty wrong, maddie is the one wronged here, you don't know for certain the twins or any other child is not still at risk
3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Especially if Dr Payne's still doing his bathtime rounds...
2 hours ago · Like · 7

Lana Flaherty first name INFLICT ?
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Noelle Short Nice. Now he officially looks like the dick that he is. Erm, sorry...too much?
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Trace Leland he has a most disagreeable face..can i punch it?
2 hours ago · Like · 3

Noelle Short Stand in line, Trace Leland.
2 hours ago · Like · 2

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Nice work Paul! Wow, if that's anything to go by public opinion is very 'Anti' - lots of 'forkers'!
I hate that just because something is so obviously bull and we call it we are 'haters'. I and all those I know are FAR from that
Isn't it Kate who 'hates' Amaral, Tony, Pat Brown.......?
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Rebekah-jaye Leveret Nice work Paul! Wow, if that's anything to go by public opinion is very 'Anti' - lots of 'forkers'!
I hate that just because something is so obviously bull and we call it we are 'haters'. I and all those I know are FAR from that
Isn't it Kate who 'hates' Amaral, Tony, Pat Brown.......?
about an hour ago · Like · 2

Karen Laverick Thanks for this Paul....I can never get the yahoo comments on my i pad.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 3

Jon Tait It seems the tide is turning. The UK public wont fall for more spin. Gerry & Kate: your day of reckoning approaches.
about an hour ago via mobile · Like · 9

Warren Thornton great stuff the british public will not be fooled!!
30 minutes ago · Like · 1

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 28 Jul - 20:57

And for cycling and running, Gerry McCann wore a fetching little number in black and green! Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 23324 
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 28 Jul - 21:38

Lana Flaherty wrong, maddie is the one wronged here, you don't know for certain the twins or any other child is not still at risk
3 hours ago · Like · 2

Dan Gleebitz Especially if Dr Payne's still doing his bathtime rounds...
2 hours ago · Like · 7
Unquote

Gerry on Daybreak? - Page 3 25346
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 28 Jul - 21:44

Can't believe how many anti comments, the scales have well and truly dropped from people eyes. Wonder how they can go out in public these days.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3