Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García

Go down

Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Empty Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García

Post  Susan Wed 21 Jan - 19:52

La serie
Días sin luz

El domingo a las 22:00 gran estreno en Antena 3. 54 días sin respuesta, 54 días sin descanso. El caso que conmocionó a toda España. Antena 3 estrena una película que refleja el tremendo caso de Mari Luz, el sufrimiento de una familia. Basado en hechos reales...

El miércoles a las 22:00 presentación de la mini serie donde podremos ver imágenes inéditas, entrevistas y declaraciones de los actores...

Os adelantamos un fragmento de la presentación...

Estreno, este domingo a las 22:00 h. Día sin luz, una miniserie de 2 emisiones en el que se retrata el Caso de Mari Luz, un caso que conmoció España y que sigue dando mucho que hablar.

http://www.antena3.com/PortalA3com/Dias-sin-luz/programa/P_4329195

The presentation starts tonight but the film is shown on Sunday at 10pm on Antena 3....

Last edited by Ambersuz on Sun 27 Dec - 16:52; edited 1 time in total
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11477
Location : Spain. The place where children are welcome in tapas bars
Warning :
Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Empty Re: Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García

Post  Guest Thu 22 Jan - 11:44

Amber did you see this?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Empty Re: Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García

Post  Susan Thu 22 Jan - 19:23

Dogwood wrote:Amber did you see this?

Yes but it was only 10 minutes...it showed the family being asked why they were agreeing to this as people were criticising them...the father said they live this each and every day even though she's dead and buried so it's no worse than reliving it with actors on film....but if it can help one other child then its a good thing....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 22 Jan - 19:49

Poor child.

At least she's at peace and has received a decent Christian burial.

Pity we couldn't say the same for wee Madeleine.
That thought tears me apart.
To think she could be lying out there somewhere, at the bottom of the sea, or in a hole in the ground, no dignity, left to the elements and the animals ... its very distressing. Could parents really do that? I'd struggled with that idea for a long time, convinced nobody could do such a thing. But of course they could. Sometimes a child's worst enemy is their own parent ..... Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García 36898
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 22 Jan - 20:00

Erin wrote:Poor child.

To think she could be lying out there somewhere, at the bottom of the sea, or in a hole in the ground, no dignity, left to the elements and the animals ... its very distressing. Could parents really do that? I'd struggled with that idea for a long time, convinced nobody could do such a thing. But of course they could. Sometimes a child's worst enemy is their own parent ..... Mari Luz Cortes - killed by Santiago del Valle García 36898

Erin if you see can see the film some day you'll see that these parents and ALL their family went through hell for 53 days....looking back....the amount of suffering I saw each time I put on the news to see them there in agony.....I have yet to see the McCanns suffer that way!

Yes parents can do it....Casey Anthony went out partying days after her child was lying dead in that location she was found at.....it happens more than we know....
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 22 Jan - 20:06

Ambersuz wrote:
Erin wrote:Poor child.

Erin if you see can see the film some day you'll see that these parents and ALL their family went through hell for 53 days....looking back....the amount of suffering I saw each time I put on the news to see them there in agony.....I have yet to see the McCanns suffer that way!

Yes parents can do it....Casey Anthony went out partying days after her child was lying dead in that location she was found at.....it happens more than we know....

A woman here in Ireland was sentenced today to seven lousy years (for fuck sake, pardon my french, she'll be out in less than five). Justice? Yeah right! :Devil:
She had six kids (to six different dads no doubt), had been engaging in incest with her eldest boy, who's now fourteen.
Social workers calling to the house TWICE a week! Were they blind, as well as stupid?
Dead mice, inside AND outside the house, no heating, even in winter. Hardly any food, the place was a kip.
Kids were filthy, malnourished and crawling with lice.
They should have been removed long before the sex abuse was ever discovered.
Feckin disgusting so it is.
We read these stories each and every day. Only a matter of time before she killed one of her kids in a drunken rage. IMO.

And she gets seven years. She should have been set on fire!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Susan Thu 22 Jan - 20:32

I feel sick! The worst cases we hear all involve parents!!

I've just finished reading the book on Josef Fritzl and it mentions the mother in Austria who was a lawyer who imprisoned her 3 children and 7 years later get police go around because a neighbour complains a dog has jumped through the glass window....the house was a metre high in excrement....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,251389,00.html

I didnt think i'd find it online as they only mentioned the father who was a judge by the name of Andreas M in the book but its here in the link!
Susan
Susan
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down