Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya

5 posters

Go down

At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Empty At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya

Post  Panda Mon 23 Sep - 9:42

http://news.sky.com/story/1145151/kenya-stand-off-explosions-in-renewed-assault

There are still shoppers trapped inside with the gunmen , Nairobi Police say Mall has 4 floors so impossible to say where gunmen and shoppers are.

Cameron in discussion with Cobra about sending troops to help but Police say they are handling the situation. One white woman is among the Terrorists.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Empty Re: At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya

Post  Panda Mon 23 Sep - 10:00

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/white-widow-samantha-lewthwaite-feared-2294212

This is the white woman suspected of being the Leader. Who is supplying Arms to all these Countries I would like to know.!!!!!
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya Empty Re: At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya

Post  kitti Mon 23 Sep - 10:18

More to the point...I thought the women was being monitored....or don't they care what she does in another country.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 23 Sep - 10:37

kitti wrote:More to the point...I thought the women was being monitored....or don't they care what she does in another country.
I think the Woman lives in Kenya, it is reported that she may not be the leader. but certainly involved.

Isn't it about time the World got together to find out who is supplying these Terrorists...enough ie enough, the whole World has gone mad.

The kenya Red Cross has announced 69 people dead and 63 missing.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Mon 23 Sep - 22:12

The whole thing is terrifying. On the news were people who had escaped being interviewed and they said that they were killing any non Muslims.  They were asking people to recite a verse from the Koran and if they could not do it, they shot them.

The world has certainly gone mad
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 24 Sep - 8:35

Everything is under control now, it has emerged that a couple of the Terrorists are American , the white Woman is British and known to have taken part in terrorist attacks . There are heartbreaking reports of the children being shot, apparently one 4 yr old's life was saved because he called the Terrorist " a bad Man" to his face.

When is the UN, G20, and Governments around the World going to agree not to sell Arms to these Terrorist Groups, how many more innocent lives must be lost, how many more buildings demolished, how many more Refugee Camps .???????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Tue 24 Sep - 8:49

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Sep - 20:14

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24288236#

Hope that copied ok!!! Sorry about all the rubbish that came with it but I could not get rid, I am not the best at it

I suppose if she ends up back here in the UK as she probably will.  It will become a 'human rights'  thing.  We will never be able to deport her so that she can answer for her crimes but will remain here on benefits while she plots to kill other innocent people.  All in the cause of Islam  " the peaceful religion"
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Sep - 20:31

fuzeta wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-24288236#

Hope that copied ok!!!  Sorry about all the rubbish that came with it but I could not get rid, I am not the best at it

I suppose if she ends up back here in the UK as she probably will.  It will become a 'human rights'  thing.  We will never be able to deport her so that she can answer for her crimes but will remain here on benefits while she plots to kill other innocent people.  All in the cause of Islam  " the peaceful religion"
There was a nutter of an Imam who wanted the Pope to declare Islam a religion of peace!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Sep - 20:40

AnnaEsse wrote:

Hope that copied ok!!!  Sorry about all the rubbish that came with it but I could not get rid, I am not the best at it

There was a nutter of an Imam who wanted the Pope to declare Islam a religion of peace!
Well that is a good one Anna  At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya 23324   

My brother in law sent me some old photographs by email, going back to world war 1 upwards.  There were some lovely photographs on there.   One stuck in my mind.  It was of a young woman in Iran, If I can remember it was 50's/60's.
She was sitting on the front of a car in the sun wearing shorts and blouse, hair tousled.  Looking relaxed and happy.  Far removed from the burka of today.   Whatever happened????  Somehow we have been brainwashed to think that the burka has always been so for all women of the Muslim religion.  Well it bloody has not.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Thu 26 Sep - 21:19

fuzeta wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Well that is a good one Anna  At least 68 people killed in Shopping Mall in Kenya 23324   

My brother in law sent me some old photographs by email, going back to world war 1 upwards.  There were some lovely photographs on there.   One stuck in my mind.  It was of a young woman in Iran, If I can remember it was 50's/60's.
She was sitting on the front of a car in the sun wearing shorts and blouse, hair tousled.  Looking relaxed and happy.  Far removed from the burka of today.   Whatever happened????  Somehow we have been brainwashed to think that the burka has always been so for all women of the Muslim religion.  Well it bloody has not.
My niece is living in Qatar at the moment and she said Muslim women there don't dress up as walking tents!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Thu 26 Sep - 21:37

AnnaEsse wrote:
fuzeta wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

My niece is living in Qatar at the moment and she said Muslim women there don't dress up as walking tents!
Neither do Muslim women in Turkey.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 26 Sep - 21:54

"Britain will continue to vanish behind the veil

Soon a common sight: A full niqab
Soon a common sight: A full niqab

Not many years ahead, the full Islamic face-veil, the niqab, will be as common here as the headscarf (the hijab) is now.

And quite a lot of non-Muslim women will probably have adopted the hijab too, as they will find it wise to do so in the areas in which they live.

This is going to happen. Nothing can stop it.

Islam is at home in this country and grows stronger every week.

When we replaced Christianity with ‘Equality and Diversity’ as our official belief, we abandoned the only argument we might have had against it."

When reading this article Anna I remembered something I said to my husband.   We were on the Danube visiting Austria and Bavaria.  I did not know but they are very strong catholic countries. I remember in Regensburg the Bishop had been called to Rome and we got involved in the street party.  It was fantastic (we are not Catholics but enjoyed the fun and free beer lol)    We stayed on for some time in Bavaria and we never saw anyone in a Burka or even a headscarf.   I then said to my husband that the reason the extreme " bastardisation" of the  Muslim religion (none of it is in the Koran) is walking all over us is that in the UK we do not have any strong  religious beliefs and that article reminded me.

I have nothing against anyone race, creed, religion whatever but I cannot stand to see my country being overtaken by this. The more we alter our ways to suit, the more they demand.  We do not want Sharia law here but it is heading for it. I am sure that many Muslims in this country do not want it either. After all they came here to escape it and be free

Last edited by fuzeta on Fri 27 Sep - 10:14; edited 1 time in total
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 27 Sep - 6:54

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/kenya/10337908/Revealed-American-family-rescued-by-Muslim-hero-of-attack-on-Kenyas-Westgate-mall.html

The photo says it all. I'm sure there are kind Muslims, it's the Fanatics who want to change the World and don't care for their lives or innocents .

Governments have proved powerless to stop the growth of these maniacs and there are so many factions now it is impossible to stop them. Just what kind of mind would consider it normal to kill so many people and destroy a building?????
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down