Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese?

+4
Keela
chrissie1
Claudia79
cass
8 posters

Go down

Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Empty Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese?

Post  Keela Tue 1 Oct - 16:21

Someone has just left a load of books with me and amongst them is a copy of Kate's book ( unfortunately in Portuguese!). If anyone wants it, going gash, before it is consigned to the rubbish bin, let me know!
The person who left the books told me that one of the reporters who was first on the scene ( working for Sky and who I know, although I didn't know that she was working for Sky) said that there was something very strange about the whole thing!!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Empty Re: Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese?

Post  Guest Tue 1 Oct - 20:46

Now Keela, if anyone gets hurt in the stampede to buy the book from you, it will be your fault!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Empty Re: Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese?

Post  cass Tue 1 Oct - 21:21

keela do you mind sweetheart im eating Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? 477442 mwah
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Oct - 22:08

I see you have been overwhelmed with takers Keela. This thread only has 4 posts! Anyone want "The Book" in Portuguese? 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 1 Oct - 22:20

It has been viewed 164 times though so that will include non-registered guests.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 1 Oct - 22:30

Where I live the winter can be quite cold...
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie1 Tue 1 Oct - 23:04

No thanks not even if it was in english:haha: 
chrissie1
chrissie1
Reg Member
Reg Member

Female
Number of posts : 203
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Wed 2 Oct - 14:07

Claudia79 wrote:Where I live the winter can be quite cold...

You are right, I am busily building up the papers to be burned in the fire and I think I will add this to it!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 14:28

I would get great satisfaction in putting the worst pages (I'd be really spoiled for choice there) through a shredder and then using the remains as animal bedding.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Wed 2 Oct - 14:48

Your poor animals have to actually sleep on kates a book?

Same on you.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 2 Oct - 14:51

No, don't worry, I haven't any animals myself, I was thinking of my son's rabbits.

On reflection, nobody deserves to have Kate's book near them, not even rabbits for their bed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 2 Oct - 15:06

We are currently out of toilet roll, so thanks, but no thanks!
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Wed 2 Oct - 15:34

Was wondering if it would be suitable for garden mulch - but I don't really want my courgettes to shrivel up ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 2 Oct - 15:42

Keela wrote:Someone has just left a load of books with me and amongst them is a copy of Kate's book ( unfortunately in Portuguese!). If anyone wants it, going gash, before it is consigned to the rubbish bin, let me know!
The person who left the books told me that one of the reporters who was first on the scene ( working for Sky and who I know, although I didn't know that she was working for Sky) said that there was something very strange about the whole thing!!!!!

Well "something very strange about the whole thing" sums up this whole case - as far as most people are concerned.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down