Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP

2 posters

Go down

GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Empty GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP

Post  LJC Sun 13 Oct - 13:10

So, did he or didn't he do this on his extended check up at 9pm?

LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Empty Re: GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP

Post  Guest Sun 13 Oct - 13:50

I don't think that anything that he, Kate and their friends have said about the events of that night can be believed.

Poor hokum in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Empty Re: GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP

Post  wjk Sun 13 Oct - 13:55

My thoughts too, NBY!
I think that SY are looking at the 1st May.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100GERRY LOOKING DOWN ON MADELEINE ASLEEP Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Sun 13 Oct - 14:13

I think this may be to do with Jez Wilkins and Gerry's meeting. I don't think Gerry saw Madeleine at all - he was probably too busy talking to Jez. SY are saying they are looking at 8.30pm to 10pm, so I am thinking that Gerry was supposed to be checking on his children, didn't do a proper job, has put his hands up to this eventually (probably didn't want to tell his Missus he was too busy having a man to man with Jez instead of checking all three were where they should be) and Jez, being a bloke, thinks Gerry checked on his kids, but can't say for sure what time it was really, so Madeleine probably wasn't even there then according to SY?

And if that's what happened, it means Gerry has been talking a load of garbage about looking down on his sleeping daughter thinking how beautiful she was.

SY have, may be, exposed the McCanns negligence thus far if nothing else. And that's a positive start, because it throws open the whole evening's events and shows the McCanns up to be sparing with the truth.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down