Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sky news report

+6
pennylane
cass
wjk
almostgothic
Wintabells
fred
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

sky news report - Page 2 Empty Re: sky news report

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 10:54

Panda wrote:
cass wrote:
fred wrote:

I hope you are right, but i think they have literally 'got away' with it.  All this time and money, all the media fawning over the Mccanns it has gone to far for the mccanns to be ever charged with anything
frting back ed i agree with you all that is going to come out is that the timelines are wrong - who do they blame the pj - it stinks - this is the end game imo me me me me mcann - but just the start of the press biting back - if i was any one of the tapas i would be at sy NOW fessing up to the truth of when you checked bla bla and wtf did happen on that holiday - because TODAY is your last chance - be the one because you have family to protect - tell the truth
Morning cass....it is not the Portugese who are blamed for the timelines, it is the Tapas 9 . Also SY , and Cameron for wasting almost £5 million on this case. Let's just wait and see what public reaction is to the Crimewatch program. Redwood, like others before him has not been impartial, giving the McCanns daily briefings on progress .
morning panda x - we know its a way for the tapas and the mcanns to pass the book - but i really hope the uk public watching tonight can see through this shite - i also hope that portugal gets on the phone too and says it how it is - i also think a statement is needed from portugal now
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
sky news report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sky news report - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Oct - 10:55

Panda wrote:
cass wrote:
fred wrote:

I hope you are right, but i think they have literally 'got away' with it.  All this time and money, all the media fawning over the Mccanns it has gone to far for the mccanns to be ever charged with anything
frting back ed i agree with you all that is going to come out is that the timelines are wrong - who do they blame the pj - it stinks - this is the end game imo me me me me mcann - but just the start of the press biting back - if i was any one of the tapas i would be at sy NOW fessing up to the truth of when you checked bla bla and wtf did happen on that holiday - because TODAY is your last chance - be the one because you have family to protect - tell the truth
Morning cass....it is not the Portugese who are blamed for the timelines, it is the Tapas 9 . Also SY , and Cameron for wasting almost £5 million on this case. Let's just wait and see what public reaction is to the Crimewatch program. Redwood, like others before him has not been impartial, giving the McCanns daily briefings on progress .
Morning Panda, Jacqui Hames, on Sky, last night, said it was the PJ's fault that the timelines were wrong!! Can you believe that? Has she not seen the book cover with it all written on? Or read the Tapas statements?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
sky news report - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100sky news report - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Mon 14 Oct - 11:01

how much more of this shite are portugal going to take - you have a x police officer saying things like this - if i was portugal i would reopen the case in light these timelines are wrong
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 11:02

pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Just reported that Kate will say it is the Abductor who should be blamed , not the Parents for leaving the children alone. !!!!! I think she has lost the plot and knows this is the end of the search by SY when the Public and Press start complaining. Also, they will be aware that their Libel Action against Amaral will prove one Lawsuit too many and they will lose.
Morning Panda,

Kate said words to the effect 'we're not the ones to blame, someone broke in and took a little girl.'  You couldn't make it up could you.....

Even though I firmly believe they are being protected by the Home Office, I'm certain they're absolutely petrified this could now spiral completely out of control. They probably have some enormous fights regarding whose fault this ginormous mess is!

Let's hope they finally get hoisted by their own petard.sky news report - Page 2 944533
Morning pennylane,

Parliament will start criticising Cameron for allowing Rebekah Brooks to persuade him to review the case. I hope this will break all ties with the Government , Theresa May wanted a scope , it was Camerron who overruled her. All these people who have helped the McCanns will disappear in a puff of smok if this recon is derided by the Press .
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 11:10

cass wrote:
Panda wrote:
cass wrote:
fred wrote:

morning panda x - we know its a way for the tapas and the mcanns to pass the book - but i really hope the uk public watching tonight can see through this shite - i also hope that portugal gets on the phone too and says it how it is - i also think a statement is needed from portugal now
There's an old saying, Justice is best served cold .......something like that sky news report - Page 2 294124  This is endgame for the McCanns and I hope for the sychophants who could see no wrong in the McCanns.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 11:14

wjk wrote:
pennylane wrote:
wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:
wjk wrote:I've not seen Sky news this morning but last night, dear god!! They had Jacqui Hames on the paper review and she slaughted the PJ. Everything was their fault. Its obvious this is the Smith sighting guy and she said the Portuguese failed to follow this sighting up! Excuse me, wasn't Snr Amaral getting Mr Smith back but was taken off the case before he could?
She said they didn't close off the scene, yada,yada,yada!!
I was so angry last night! sky news report - Page 2 816281 
Hames is part of the Hacked Off brigade.
Obviously taking the side of other HO members, even if it means spouting a load of shyte.
OMG! It WAS a load of shyte ag!!
Took me hours to go to sleep I was so angry sky news report - Page 2 294124
I watched it too, wjk.  Could hardly believe my ears! 'Poor Kate and Gerry, and those nasty, inept foreigners' again.... Jackie Haines was ill-informed, and extremely biased and unprofessional.  If she's a sample of how cops think, lord help us.   Apparently the Crime Watch reconstruction will last 25 minutes, which she said was a considerable length, compared to usual reconstructions.  Other victims are obviously not as important!   No surprises there then....

I don't know how Deadwood has the audacity to speak of his 'revelation' and the Smith sighting as though nobody considered it important before! FFS..... Goncalo Amaral has been going on about the potential significance virtually non-stop since the beginning!   It's the McCanns and their defectives that tried to paint it out of history!  How many times did we see the pink pimp with photofits on Sky News.  Anyone recall him speaking of the significant sighting on that side street by the Smith family?   In yet they ALL knew all about it, and eventually, many moons later, tried to sneakily morph it with Jane's.  

This whole Operation Grange thing is a whitewash and an epic farce. I'm disgusted by the enormity of the corruption involved to keep these two from facing justice!
It was shocking, wasn't it? Absolutely appalling!!
I've tried to stay positive but I think you're right, a great big farce and a large bucket of whitewash!!
Let's hope this Review will prove an embarassment for all concerned , I hope Crimewatch is besieged with complaints from Joe Public.sky news report - Page 2 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Oct - 11:18

Panda wrote:
pennylane wrote:
Panda wrote:Just reported that Kate will say it is the Abductor who should be blamed , not the Parents for leaving the children alone. !!!!! I think she has lost the plot and knows this is the end of the search by SY when the Public and Press start complaining. Also, they will be aware that their Libel Action against Amaral will prove one Lawsuit too many and they will lose.
Morning Panda,

Kate said words to the effect 'we're not the ones to blame, someone broke in and took a little girl.'  You couldn't make it up could you.....

Even though I firmly believe they are being protected by the Home Office, I'm certain they're absolutely petrified this could now spiral completely out of control. They probably have some enormous fights regarding whose fault this ginormous mess is!

Let's hope they finally get hoisted by their own petard.sky news report - Page 2 944533
Morning pennylane,

Parliament will start criticising Cameron for  allowing Rebekah Brooks to persuade him to review the case. I hope this will break all ties with the Government , Theresa May wanted a scope , it was Camerron who overruled her. All these people who have helped the McCanns will disappear in a puff of smok if this recon is derided by the Press .
Theresa originally sent them packing didn't she, and I recall we, and others, wrote to her before she met them voicing our disgust.  I'm certain Mitchell really pissed her off with his OTT press releases about 'Kate and Gerry's upcoming private meeting with the Home Secretary.'  I personally believe Cameron overruled May because the Home Office pushed him into it.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Mon 14 Oct - 11:54

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/madeleine-mccann-suspects-e-fit-released-230322721.html?vp=1

I have just been reading comments from the above article and came across this one

6users liked this commentThumbs UpThumbs Down0users disliked this commentMICHAEL • 1 hour 38 minutes ago Report Abuse

'Having spent 30years in the Police Force as a detective I can assure you that the E-fit and description of a person who 'may or may not be key to the investigation' is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen - time to wrap up this investigation and stop wasting public funds.
Consideration should certainly be given to prosecuting the McCanns and also their friends for wasting police time, maybe then the real time-line will emerge'

Virtually all comments on all McCann articles recently are very negative. I think the worm has really turned and people are sick and tired of the Mccanns and very angry at all the money wasted on them when others get no help at all. Also many of the comments in the above article related to the photo fit looking like Gerry McCann.

mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 12:10

@ Pennylane, it was that sick letter from Kate to Cameron in the Sun "you too have lost a child" that clinched it .sky news report - Page 2 389741 

Hi mara_thon, thanks for the yahoo post, wouldn't be surprised if that comment was from PeterMac, the Detective who wrote to Crimewatch. From what I have seen , Kate and Gerry look really p***ed off, the sky reporting is negative , as is some of the Press. Let's just see what everyone makes of it tomorrow.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Oct - 15:34

Is Eamon Holmes still fat ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 14 Oct - 15:47

Lioned wrote:Is Eamon Holmes still fat ?
Yes, I can't say I like him , he is very opinionated, but in this instance he was right, "after 6 years there is no evidence and despite a World wide interest everyone is fed up with the case.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 14 Oct - 16:04

Lioned wrote:Is Eamon Holmes still fat ?

sky news report - Page 2 613255 sky news report - Page 2 613255 sky news report - Page 2 613255 
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2