Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

confused . com

+11
MaryB
LJC
Claudia79
mara thon
margaret
Angelina
dazedandconfused
nospinnaker
jassi
Keela
cass
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

confused . com Empty confused . com

Post  cass Thu 17 Oct - 13:27

from day 1 from the start of the mcanns and friends all going in and out of the appartment even mw staff - start as we mean to go on confuse confuse as many people as possible time lines etc etc not answering all questions asked

now 6 years later cw confuse again - big question is is sy confusing the mcanns and tapas - awaiting to interview them again - playing their own game

or the mcanns still playing sy ?

and yep i AM confused by it all after 6 years
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
confused . com Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100confused . com Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

confused . com Empty Re: confused . com

Post  jassi Thu 17 Oct - 13:56

cass wrote:from day 1 from the start of the mcanns and friends all going in and out of the appartment even mw staff - start as we mean to go on confuse confuse as many people as possible time lines etc etc not answering all questions asked

now 6 years later cw confuse again - big question is is sy confusing the mcanns and tapas - awaiting to interview them again - playing their own game

or the mcanns still playing sy ?

and yep i AM confused by it all after 6 years
I suspect SY know exactly what went down that night.
They may not yet be able to prove it - they may have no intention of proving it. Only time will tell.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Thu 17 Oct - 14:17

jassi wrote:
They may not yet be able to prove it - they may have no intention of proving it. Only time will tell.

Aint that the truth!

If any normal functioning individual is able to deduce that something is not right with the McCann storyline by reading the case files, then SY surely can too.

vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 17 Oct - 14:48

vikkipollard5 wrote:
jassi wrote:
Aint that the truth!

If any normal functioning individual is able to deduce that something is not right with the McCann storyline by reading the case files, then SY surely can too.  

I don't think we are dealing with normal functioning individuals here. It is the SY after all.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 15:06

I think SY's plan is to eliminate aspects of the case first and then see what they are left with.

Therefore, already eliminated is JT's 9.15pm sighting.

Yet to be eliminated is the 10pm Smith family sighting.  Once this person has been found and eliminated, the investigation moves towards the phone records and eliminating people of interest that way.

Of course, if the 10pm sighting cannot be eliminated, it will forever stick that it was Gerry unless of course SY have something more concrete in the way of an alibi for him.

What I do find interesting is, firstly, the distance from the Ocean Club to the spot of the Smith family sighting.  For some reason, I thought it was further away, but from reports I have read it varies from 6  down to 4 minutes, which isn't far on foot. So, could Gerry have arrived back at the tapas from his meeting with Jez Wilkins just after he claims, having used that time to transport Madeleine, in tennis bag probably, to wherever place?  Then, during frantic 10pm panic (which is only an estimated time according to SY), used the time to run around supposedly looking, get to wherever place, and then carry her trying to look like the 'abductor'.

Her place of hiding could have been inside a bag in a dark corner/bin, just out of view of the spot where the Smith family were walking and then, suddenly, there was Gerry carrying her?

If SY do not trace this person, many people will think along these lines I'm afraid.

I believe the only way SY can conclude whether this was an abduction or otherwise is to thoroughly  explore the abduction angle only, just to eliminate it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Oct - 15:13

I am certainly not impressed by SY and i definitely aint buying into this idea that they are playing a game with the mccanns and gently reeling them in.
How daft would they look after 6 years and millions of pounds spent and then they got to come up with a story that the culprits where right under their noses but they were only playing them along.Just wont wash with me when there are other kids like  Ben Needham missing.
Crimewatch the other night just confirmed this for me and more confirmation that all the tapas crewe are liars and SY are under instructions just to clean it all up, and in my opinion they are not clever enough to make a proper job of that either.

The police SY and the MET have so many times messed up and been proven to be incompetent and liars.

They just got caught out again with the plebgate affair and theres cctv to prove it.
The SY 'investigation' is a sham.
And the next thing will be to fix the  'Smithman' and move of to Germany and the dead peado's gypo mate.

Last edited by Lioned on Thu 17 Oct - 15:17; edited 1 time in total
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 15:16

Edit to add, why would someone, who was criminally organised to abduct a child, then walk with her near to bars (Kellys Bar and Dolphin Bar) thereby risking being sighted by people exiting/accessing such bars? An organised abduction would involve vehicle/s I feel sure. But, if its done on the spur of the moment out of necessity by someone with no transport available, it throws a whole different light on things and add into that it looks like Gerry and he, potentially, could have a problem unless his alibi is watertight.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 15:18

Lioned wrote:I am certainly not impressed by SY and i definitely aint buying into this idea that they are playing a game with the mccanns and gently reeling them in.
How daft would they look after 6 years and millions of pounds spent and then they got to come up with a story that the culprits where right under their noses but they were only playing them along.Just wont wash with me when there are other kids like  Ben Needham missing.
Crimewatch the other night just confirmed this for me and more confirmation that all the tapas crewe are liars and SY are under instructions just to clean it all up, and in my opinion they are not clever enough to make a proper job of that either.

The police SY and the MET have so many times messed up and been proven to be incompetent and liars.

They just got caught out again with the plebgate affair and theres cctv to prove it.
And the next thing will be to fix the  'Smithman' and move of to Germany and the dead peado's gypo mate.
The Officers accused in Plebgate are from West Mercia, Warwickshire and another force I think.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 17 Oct - 15:28

LJC wrote:Edit to add, why would someone, who was criminally organised to abduct a child, then walk with her near to bars (Kellys Bar and Dolphin Bar) thereby risking being sighted by people exiting/accessing such bars? An organised abduction would involve vehicle/s I feel sure.  But, if its done on the spur of the moment out of necessity by someone with no transport available, it throws a whole different light on things and add into that it looks like Gerry and he, potentially, could have a problem unless his alibi is watertight.
Given the vague ramblings of the Tapas group, I can't see that he can ever have a completely watertight alibi.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Oct - 15:43

LJC wrote:
Lioned wrote:I am certainly not impressed by SY and i definitely aint buying into this idea that they are playing a game with the mccanns and gently reeling them in.

The Officers accused in Plebgate are from West Mercia, Warwickshire and another force I think.  
Yes they are though the IPCC report is pointing the finger at the MET as well,though i was generalising really.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 15:44

The Police don't play games, they solve crimes. Solving crimes does, out of necessity, mean that people of interest have to be eliminated one by one which then completely changes the overall picture.

Given the number of red herrings thrown up in this case, mostly by the McCanns and then others by so many people coming forward to say they've seen Madeleine since, or saw a charity collector in PDL or were burgled whatever, the only way the Police can work is to eliminate such sightings/red herrings, because then, and only then, can they say for sure okay, we know who its not, which can only leave...whoever.

It is the McCanns maybe who play games? And the only way to win a game is to join in with it!
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  vikkipollard5 Thu 17 Oct - 16:08

Keela wrote:

I don't think we are dealing with normal functioning individuals here. It is the SY after all.
Joking aside...they are the cops and should be able to solve this based on the vast amount of information to which they have access.

If they continue the charade it is because they want to.

If so, what can we ever trust to be in a victims' best interest. The police will only solve a crime if it doesn't conflict with a larger agenda?
vikkipollard5
vikkipollard5
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 17 Oct - 16:52

vikkipollard5 wrote:
Keela wrote:

Joking aside...they are the cops and should be able to solve this based on the vast amount of information to which they have access.

If they continue the charade it is because they want to.

If so, what can we ever trust to be in a victims' best interest.  The police will only solve a crime if it doesn't conflict with a larger agenda?
Sorry, have to disagree. It doesn't matter how vast the amount of information, it is proof, not information, that solves cases and the easiest way to get to the proof of the matter is to eliminate alot of this vast amount of information because it cloggs too much up and it needs clearing; we have all said here about confusion well, confusion is best cleared by filtering what's not needed out completely.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 16:58

I get the impression that Andy Redwood is in exactly the same position now as the PJ were in 2008. Plenty of suspicion, plenty of circumstancial evidence, not enough direct evidence.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MaryB Thu 17 Oct - 17:13

I'd say they want witnesses, they want identifications and they want times. They mean business. But we will know for sure if the case gets re-opened in Portugal. Which means there is new evidence. I should imagine the case will be re-opened before the end of November. Just my opinion of course.
MaryB
MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post  nospinnaker Thu 17 Oct - 17:15

Iris I'm confident that Mr Redwood has a good handle on what happened, and because he has the benefit of all that evidence from the PJ, correspondence and paperwork from Metodo 3 and assorted private investigators, all the files from Leicester Police, and the funding and good will of HM government, he has the opportunity to find whatever he needs in the way of witnesses and other evidence.

I do not buy into any whitewash theories. No whitewash could possibly do any more than could have been achieved right at the start by the McCanns simply maintaining a dignified silence; all the damage to their reputations and those of their friends has its roots in the utterances of themselves and their spin doctors.

While I share the suspicions of many, I can't pretend to know what happened. But I'm fairly confident it won't be long now.

It's a matter of time, and Scotland Yard have plenty of that.
nospinnaker
nospinnaker
Reg Member
Reg Member

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 17 Oct - 17:28

Why did andy deadwood say, when asked, the mccanns were suspects and he answered , no they weren't ?

They were , everyone knows they were .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 17 Oct - 17:32

kitti wrote:Why did andy  deadwood say, when asked, the  mccanns were suspects and he answered , no they weren't ?

They were , everyone knows they were .
Probably means they aren't now. Obviously what's past is past.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Thu 17 Oct - 17:54

We seem to be divided in opinion here. Either SY are playing a very clever game and have the Macs in their sights or it's going to be a total whitewash. I'm going for the latter. Why haven't they hauled them all back in for some very strenuous questioning to straighten out the discrepancies in their original statements for starters. This softly softly approach isn't giving me any confidence that SY mean business.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 17 Oct - 17:55

dazedandconfused wrote:We seem to be divided in opinion here.  Either SY are playing a very clever game and have the Macs in their sights or it's going to be a total whitewash.  I'm going for the latter.  Why haven't they hauled them all back in for some very strenuous questioning to straighten out the discrepancies in their original statements for starters.  This softly softly approach isn't giving me any confidence that SY mean business.
I totally agree with you confused . com 306321 
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 18:04

I see what you all mean, and it does look like there may be a whitewash going on. But why, and wouldn't it involve an awful lot of people? All it takes is one whistleblower. One.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 17 Oct - 18:08

You just have to pull them all in and tell them you know they are all liars turn the screws and do a deal with tanner if necessary .
Thats the way to do it and save another 5mill quid..
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 17 Oct - 18:11

Iris wrote:I see what you all mean, and it does look like there may be a whitewash going on.  But why, and wouldn't it involve an awful lot of people?  All it takes is one whistleblower.  One.
The same could be said for the theory that they have had help all along to cover things up etc. It just goes round in a big circle as to why and why no-one has cracked before now. IMO there will never be an answer to any of it.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 17 Oct - 18:13

Angelina wrote:
Iris wrote:I see what you all mean, and it does look like there may be a whitewash going on.  But why, and wouldn't it involve an awful lot of people?  All it takes is one whistleblower.  One.
The same could be said for the theory that they have had help all along to cover things up etc.      It just goes round in a big circle as to why and why no-one has cracked before now.   IMO there will never be an answer to any of it.
Sadly, I think you might be right, unless one of the Tapas pals cracks and tells us what they really know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Thu 17 Oct - 18:19

Iris wrote:
Angelina wrote:
The same could be said for the theory that they have had help all along to cover things up etc.      It just goes round in a big circle as to why and why no-one has cracked before now.   IMO there will never be an answer to any of it.
Sadly, I think you might be right, unless one of the Tapas pals cracks and tells us what they really know.
Well rumour has it (and I'm not convinced about it) that 3 of them have already changed their version of events but it doesn't seem to have made any difference to the outcome
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content