Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eddie keela mg got it wrong

+5
cass
Panda
kitti
macgee
Krisy22
9 posters

Go down

eddie keela mg got it wrong  Empty eddie keela mg got it wrong

Post  cass Thu 24 Oct - 16:05

this is what will come next - they got it wrong - alerts wrong - or planted - they all never did any checks - have fessed up now - and pedo man took madeleine
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :
eddie keela mg got it wrong  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100eddie keela mg got it wrong  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

eddie keela mg got it wrong  Empty Re: eddie keela mg got it wrong

Post  Krisy22 Thu 24 Oct - 16:11

cass wrote:this is what will come next - they got it wrong - alerts wrong - or planted - they all never did any checks - have fessed up now - and pedo man took madeleine

Oh don't Cass...I was just getting optimistic the last few days ...couldn't have been very confident though as I can already see what your saying happening. eddie keela mg got it wrong  371436 
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
eddie keela mg got it wrong  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100eddie keela mg got it wrong  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Thu 24 Oct - 16:25

krisy i believe that the time has come for all this to end and everyone is sick of the spin and the pj saying they are reopening the case is good - but for abduction to be believed the timelines needed to be moved - they have started this re crime watch - i really think someone has fessed upto no checks being done would they tell the world this would they eck - you cannot have this kind of thing going out to joe public - things are moving alright - imo just eddie and keelas findings to explain now
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Thu 24 Oct - 19:43

cass wrote:krisy i believe that the time has come for all this to end and everyone is sick of the spin and the pj saying they are reopening the case is good - but for abduction to be believed the timelines needed to be moved - they have started this re crime watch - i really think someone has fessed upto no checks being done would they tell the world this would they eck - you cannot have this kind of thing going out to joe public - things are moving alright - imo just eddie and keelas findings to explain now
The dogs found nothing, apparently, usable.

A cadaver dog alerts to the scent of a buried cadaver or where one has lain, obviously absent a body/part there is no actual evidence from Eddie, Keela was brought in to find blood and apparently no match to dna was made with sufficient markers for that to count either although as much as was written about it, I am more confused after reading how it works than I was before I started.

I think we won't see Eddie and Keela come back in.

widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Thu 24 Oct - 20:35

widowan wrote:
cass wrote:krisy i believe that the time has come for all this to end and everyone is sick of the spin and the pj saying they are reopening the case is good - but for abduction to be believed the timelines needed to be moved - they have started this re crime watch - i really think someone has fessed upto no checks being done would they tell the world this would they eck - you cannot have this kind of thing going out to joe public - things are moving alright - imo just eddie and keelas findings to explain now
The dogs found nothing, apparently, usable.

A cadaver dog alerts to the scent of a buried cadaver or where one has lain, obviously absent a body/part there is no actual evidence from Eddie, Keela was brought in to find blood and apparently no match to dna was made with sufficient markers for that to count either although as much as was written about it, I am more confused after reading how it works than I was before I started.

I think we won't see Eddie and Keela come back in.

Well Widowan there were enough markers to start with! Then it was said a mistake had been made and now there were not enough ! Then they said they had contaminated the samples ( I believe this was after brown's visit) What a shambles from what was considered the best forensics department in the world
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 24 Oct - 20:55

I want to know what happened to Martin Brunt and his breaking news report. He had information which allowed him very clearly state Kate was going to be charged based on the match of the DNA evidence in the boot. Then it was whooshed.

Whilst I do not believe everything that is in the media, I believe there is some truth in everything, even if twisted. His report was very definite and daming that day. It came from somewhere so it did exist.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  macgee Fri 25 Oct - 1:25

would gerry and kate get on a plane ,who sniffed a bomb.we all know dogs are very unbreliable. reality. nobody .
macgee
macgee
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 26 Oct - 8:23

the daily star are saying madeleine is alive - and last night we have portugal doing the dogs videos on tv - mmmmm
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 8:46

I thought at the time the video of the dogs was not 100% accurate, too many times the handler had to guide the dog. Watching it now, I still think the the one of the dog barking like mad in front of the Wardrobe is the most reliable.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 26 Oct - 8:57

panda i have just watched this video too and i have a knot in my stomoch - the sun one looks like a dog would react this one is looking as if the dog is prompted on and on i feel sick
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 9:02

The guiding of the dog has a reason, the handler can read the dog and what he is saying. The car scene is a good example, the dogs look as if they are running like headless chickens and the handler is calling them back.

This is because the odour spreads and it is stronger at source and weakens as it moves through the air. the dog is therefore running trying to locate the point where it is strongest. The handler will recognise the dogs level of excitement, he will know if he s simply searching or if he is trying to pinpoint.

The wardrobe and apartment are more enclosed and confined so easier for the dogs to pinpoint.

It is akin to calling to a house when dinner is cooking. Your nose will lead you from the front door to the kitchen, with the odour getting stronger until you reach the cooker.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 26 Oct - 9:13

thanks for that mossman - i have watched a lot of these dogs at work and trust them but i had a horrible feeling watching that video - thanks again
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 9:15

Mr grime stated that as soon as the dog got to the door it couldn't wait to get in, in other words, the dog could smell the scent off death and that was BEFORE it was let into the apt, that's how strong it was.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 26 Oct - 9:18

I have watched lots and lots off videos off cadaver dogs and Eddie and keela acted no different from any off the other cadaver dogs and mr grimes as a handler did the same things as any other handler.

The dogs were right, end off.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 9:27

cass wrote:thanks for that mossman - i have watched a lot of these dogs at work and trust them but i had a horrible feeling watching that video - thanks again
Don't worry Cass, I'm sure we will be played plenty of snippets in the press over the coming weeks, showing the dogs at their worst.

At the end of the day, behind the couch and in the car, two of the places the alert was given, physical material was then found. Leaving aside the complicated issue of DNA and markers, the bottom line is the dog signalled and material was subsequently found. So the signals were correct, the dogs were correct. That cannot be disputed in my mind. The police need to solve how it got there and what/who it is, not the dogs.

This alone would interest and worry most ordinary people, just not the McCanns.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 26 Oct - 9:32

There was nothing to hinder the dogs with the items spread on the floor , yet the handler had to push the dog back a couple of times to concentrate on one item. Had the dog been left on his own to check the items on the floor and barked as loud as he did at the wardrobe I would have been more impressed. At the time I thought the Wardrobe might have been where Madeleine was hidden until the poor child could be disposed of.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Sat 26 Oct - 9:40

mossman they can change all timelines over and over - but it is the dogs that cannot be changed agreed - my faith in the dogs and all that happened is that uk police and pj worked together on this - yes ffs cocked up ?
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Sat 26 Oct - 9:45

It goes back to the strength of the odour and the location. The big warehouse with other outside smells and the fact that the odour on the clothes may have been there only through cross contamination means it could have been very weak. If a body had been in the wardrobe or the bag that was inside, then the odour would be very strong. So physically there was nothing to hinder, to the dog and his nose there was a lot to hinder him.

To our untrained eye we see nothing. The handler recognises that the dog has shown an interest but cannot quite get hold of where it is. He directs him back to re-check. If it was not that item he would carry on.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Sat 26 Oct - 13:08

When I have watched the you tube one, the dog throws Kate's clothes in the air. On this video they did not seem the same items of clothing. Is it me? eddie keela mg got it wrong  303636 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 26 Oct - 14:56

The dogs can be right that there was material there but if it doesn't link to Madeleine it doesn't matter, and blood from her could have an innocent explanation in the house.

For the car boot Kate's explanation was a simple one liner, that MM shared strands of dna with her Gerry and the twins so what little they found in the boot A, could have been there from her clothing or things being moved in the boot or could actually have been one of the other McCanns' dna.

It's not enough. What is found does matter. Showing the dogs when the police are saying pedophile ring abducted her certainly puts a different spin on it though. There is another side to this and while I feel that there isn't enough evidence even if it were admissible to prove anything, on its own, the dogs running into that house and the alert in the closet is very chilling.

Maybe this is their way of saying Amaral wasn't the only one suspecting these two, the dogs and their handler also pointed in that direction.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 26 Oct - 19:56

If the case is being reopened with a new Portuguese team in charge and they are going back to 'square one', why not bring dogs back as part of a thorough investigation? I have read that cadaver dogs can detect the scent of human decomposition even after many years.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sat 26 Oct - 20:04

interested wrote:If the case is being reopened with a new Portuguese team in charge and they are going back to 'square one', why not bring dogs back as part of a thorough investigation?  I have read that cadaver dogs can detect the scent of human decomposition even after many years.
What would be the point? if they find it again, there's not evidence to prove them right, and if they don't then that will prove nothing.

Was it ever proven/disproven that Kate's assertion in her book that the chemicals that comprise cadaverine "go away" after 30 days?
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 26 Oct - 20:23

Kate's "assertion" is so telling. If I was sure my daughter was not dead merely "missing", I don't believe I would be even mentioning chemicals that comprise cadaverine and when they go away. I suppose as a doctor she might have some knowledge but just like her husband, she has dismissed the dog alerts.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down