Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

+4
keepingmum
margaret
Panda
Annabel
8 posters

Go down

Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Empty Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

Post  Annabel Mon 28 Oct - 12:03

http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/celebrity-big-brother/katie-hopkins-favourite-celebrity-big-brother-2014-blasts-parents-madeleine-mccann/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Unreality+%28Unreality+TV%29

Katie continued her controversial tweeting yesterday, as she lashed out at Kate and Gerry McCann, parents of missing child Madeleine.

She posted:

“Crimewatch centred on a report the McCanns kept hidden away for 5 years. People phoned in in their thousands desperate to help these people.”

katie hopkins

“Pay team of investigators to find your daughter. Don’t like report. Block it. Forced to hand over. Find ‘Revelations’ Act pleased #McCanns”

“To the 2400 that called in post Crimewatch. The McCanns could have provided this info in Nov 2008 but preferred to bury it as ‘distracting’”

“The public part funded the report that the McCanns hid away for 5yrs. I will not be silenced by their dubious editorial policy #McCanns”

“I would take a lie detector test tomorrow – I have nothing to hide and no filter. Repulsive to some. But honest either way.”

Would you like to see Katie on Celebrity Big Brother? Leave your comments below….

Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 12:30

There are two replies, both positive

Wendy Armstrong says:
October 28, 2013 at 10:37 am
Never been able to stand Katie Hopkins before, but I am now a fully converted fan. Well done Katie on speaking out on the McCann’s. She’s only saying what a lot of people around the world are thinking.

ditsy says:
October 28, 2013 at 11:43 am
Thank God someone is actually speaking up for Madeleine in the media. It’s about time someone put the McCanns in their place, l thought they were going to leave ‘no stone unturned’ to find their daughter, in fact they threatened to sue and suppressed what is now Scotland Yards main suspect. Just because Mr.Smith who saw the suspect was 60%-80% sure that man was Gerry McCann. Work it out.

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann

Post  kitti Mon 28 Oct - 12:32

There goes her stint on big brother!

Hope she realises that ....but it was worth it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 28 Oct - 12:54

Panda wrote:There are two replies, both  positive

Wendy Armstrong says:
Never been able to stand Katie Hopkins before, but I am now a fully converted fan. Well done Katie on speaking out on the McCann’s. She’s only saying what a lot of people around the world are thinking.

ditsy says:
Thank God someone is actually speaking up for Madeleine in the media. It’s about time someone put the McCanns in their place, l thought they were going to leave ‘no stone unturned’ to find their daughter, in fact they threatened to sue and suppressed what is now Scotland Yards main suspect. Just because Mr.Smith who saw the suspect was 60%-80% sure that man was Gerry McCann. Work it out.

There are a lot of replies as she was tweeting most of yesterday. Majority saying what the people in your post are saying, Panda.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Oct - 13:05

kitti wrote:There goes her stint on big brother!

Hope she realises that ....but it was worth it.
I wouldn't be too sure about that, kitti. In fact it might be quite the opposite. Isn't Big Brother on Channel 5?

And guess who OWNS Channel 5, that's right, Dirty Des! Maybe Katie's gonna help him get payback! Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 28 Oct - 13:07

wjk wrote:
Panda wrote:There are two replies, both  positive

Wendy Armstrong says:

ditsy says:

There are a lot of replies as she was tweeting most of yesterday. Majority saying what the people in your post are saying, Panda.
Thanks wjk, I am not a member of any of those twitter, facebook etc so wouldn't have seen it.I wouldn't go on Celebrities if you paid me £1 million . it is a mindless peepshow , waiting for something to erupt, not that they would ask me ,Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 23324 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 28 Oct - 13:10

Panda wrote:
ditsy says:

Ooh, I recognise that one! Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 192282Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Mon 28 Oct - 13:16

well, she's made mincemeat of people on Question Time in the past - let's hope she makes a nice casserole of the McCanns.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 28 Oct - 14:52

Living as I do on the 'other' side of the Atlantic, I have never before heard of Katie Hopkins but, if she is in a position to be "vocal", good for her. Why should she hold back, we are talking here about the death of Madeleine and her parents who withheld vital information from the police and threatened their own investigators (using confidentiality agreements) if they divulged the information. The McCanns have manipulated the police, the media and the public long enough.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Mon 28 Oct - 15:33

interested wrote:Living as I do on the 'other' side of the Atlantic, I have never before heard of Katie Hopkins but, if she is in a position to be "vocal", good for her.  Why should she hold back, we are talking here about the death of Madeleine and her parents who withheld vital information from the police and threatened their own investigators (using confidentiality agreements) if they divulged the information.  The McCanns have manipulated the police, the media and the public long enough.
I quite agree - also from other side of Atlantic and shocked how much the spokesperson has been allowed to interfere when these people were still under suspicion. All that money given FOR MADELEINE - for THE Search which they are pleased to believe was sent to them by people who wanted "to contribute" to them - it was for the girl! Not for the two of them to hire lawyers to sue to suppress information or for a circus of their own making around a suspect who ends up to probably have been Stephen Carpenter.

They need to shut up and let the investigation do its job. Now how SY or the PJ seeing this would say "these will make fine assistants, I'm sure we can count on their helpfulness" is beyond me. I would not let them within 50 yards of the building housing any files and would gag them and their spokesperson PRONTO. He does not need to be out there casting suspicion onto Martin Smith in the guise of "a family friend" or "someone who knows the case."

SY is on the case like you always wanted Kate and Gerry. let them do their job - including interviewing Exton and Halligen for any info they can provide which would help to understand why critical leads were not followed up when they had them in hand and even years later - Kate's 2011 book has efits - but not of Smithman, whom Kate says was in all likelihood the same deranged individual seen by Jane.!
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 28 Oct - 15:49

Wonder if it was known back in 2008 who bundle man really was....now THAT really would put the cat amongst the pidgeons .

I also wonder what they had to say about madeleines 'sleeping problems' if they knew more than we all know about that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 28 Oct - 16:02

margaret wrote:
Panda wrote:
ditsy says:

Ooh, I recognise that one! Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 192282Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 25346
Well done 'whoever' wrote that one!! Katie Hopkins favourite for Celebrity Big Brother 2014 as she blasts parents of Madeleine McCann 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down