Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer'

Go down

Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer'  Empty Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer'

Post  malena stool Wed 30 Oct - 8:51

Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer' Ahead Of Xbox One Launch
Huffington Post UK | Posted: 29/10/2013 09:56 GMT | Updated: 29/10/2013 09:57 GMT

9/xbox-jonathan-ross_n_4172656.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cuk-ws-bb%7Cdl15%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D219159

Microsoft's brand-new Xbox One launches in the UK in just three weeks - but the company still apparently thinks it can do better.

Enter... Jonathan Ross.

The TV chat show host has been drafted in by Microsoft Studios to become an "Executive Producer" within the company.

Ross and his company Hotsauce Interactive will "consult with a number of Microsoft Studios including Lift London, Rare, Lionhead and Soho Productions bringing his unparalleled understanding for audience trends to the studios' development of IP across multiple distribution channels including TV, music and movies", Microsoft said.

Ross said that he was looking forward to making the most of the latest platforms. (No, we're not quite sure what it means either). He said:

"I'm thrilled to be joining forces with Microsoft Studios. The explosion in cross-media opportunities and the chance to create and develop entertainment ideas that make the most of both the traditional and the very latest platforms is tremendously exciting. My love of games, movies and TV made this partnership a no-brainer. And they said they'd give me an Xbox One for free, so how could I possibly refuse?"

Industry publication MCV said that the role will revolve around breaking down the barriers between "traditional" games and other types of entertainment. We'll have to wait and see what that means specifically, but Phil Harrison, corporate VP at Microsoft seems convinced it will make a big impact.

He said the appointment "would challenge the way we build games and the way we think about what an audience is and what is entertainment".
Unquote.

What would Woss know of how to build games or entertain??????? Now if they ask him how to play infantile games on a telephone, well that would be a different matter...
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :
Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer'  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Microsoft Xbox Hires Jonathan Ross As 'Executive Producer'  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down