Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect

+7
malena stool
mossman
Lioned
kitti
margaret
mara thon
Annabel
11 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Empty Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect

Post  Annabel Mon 11 Nov - 18:46

Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect 25346  Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect 25346 

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/521314/20131111/madeleine-mccann-suspect-new-report-praia-da.htm

Police officers trying to discover what happened to Madeleine McCann have strengthened a lead thanks to a new report by a British holidaymaker.

The woman, who does not want to be named, told how she and her daughter were approached by a man near to where Madeleine vanished in the weeks before the little girl's disappearance in 2007.

The woman's description of the stranger matches that given by two other witnesses in the holiday resort of Praia da Luz.

All three witnesses said they had been "disturbed" by the encounter.

The anonymous mother said: "I knew there was something wrong with him. I just wanted to get away from him. I felt he was trying to usher us down a cobbled street.

"I could see his accomplice sitting a way away watching us. He was pretending that he wasn't with the other guy, I could tell," reported The Sun.

Her experience echoes that of Gail Cooper who was approached by a similar looking man. She claimed she was targeted while staying at the same resort as the McCanns.

Police interviewed her no less than three times about it. Cooper said: "He was very intimidating and staring. My grandchildren were in the pool. I just wanted him to go. It wasn't until later that I made the connection to Maddie."

The search for Madeleine was reopened by Portugese police in October with officers from Britain heavily involved in the operation.
Annabel
Annabel
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3528
Warning :
 Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect

Post  mara thon Mon 11 Nov - 18:52

Here we go again, it's never ending.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :
 Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100 Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect Empty Re: Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect

Post  margaret Mon 11 Nov - 19:06

I'd like to know when this woman first went to the police about this disturbing episode.

If it was after 3rd may then l don't believe her.

I've never known a place crawling alive with dodgy people as there were in PDL back then.... And yet, nobody in the Mccann party noticed anything out of place!!
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 11 Nov - 19:10

Back to square one lol.

Forget about the dead man whose family have been ruined by false accusations , never mind, that's life eh.

Another day another suspect...move on....they have .

Why bother with resurrecting a dead suspect , there's plenty off recycled 'suspects' ready to roll out..
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Nov - 19:13

https://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t25091-well-it-is-monday-and-we-haven-t-heard-anything-for-a-few-days

The original topic about The Sun article.

If the place was full of weirdos, the McCanns would have felt right at home.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 11 Nov - 19:18

Sounds like they maybe had an 'encounter' with the village idiot ! Not a proper abductor.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 11 Nov - 19:19

This gem was also in this week's Private Eye. It's had me giggling all afternoon (you'll like this one Fred)

Incy Wincy spider
Climbed up the water spout
"It's a False Widow!"
All the kiddies shout
Out came the Sun
With the Spider on the front
And terrified the readers
Because the editor's a man who knows how to sell newspapers.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 11 Nov - 19:23

margaret wrote:I'd like to know when this woman first went to the police about this disturbing episode.

If it was after 3rd may then l don't believe her.

I've never known a place crawling alive with dodgy people as there were in PDL back then.... And yet, nobody in the Mccann party noticed anything out of place!!

And yet, all those creepy weirdos hanging around, not one was seen when he turned into a creepy weirdo abductor on that Thursday night. Astonishing.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Nov - 19:26

Just look at the damage they are doing to PDL as a nice family Resort. !!!! It really is quite disgraceful , the Sun obviously piss taking SY , but the Portugese people have every right to complain , they and the Police had the misfortune to have the Tapas 7 and their offspring stay in their resort 6 years ago and must be thinking they wish they never had set foot in PDL.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 11 Nov - 19:38

So 6 years and more down the line, this woman who doesn't want to be identified and her daughter of some indeterminate age had an encounter with a man some weeks before, 'near' where Madeleine went missing.... How far is near? How long is a piece of string? Was it like having your dinner at the bottom of the garden? This poor woman was obviously distraught and worried by the awful experience, indeed she was terrified enough to wait only 6 years before reporting this terrible event.

We can all sleep safer in our beds for this person's diligence in bringing this news to the notice of the community.

I would like to say that "You couldn't make this up". But someone plainly has and the International Business Times seems to have reported it...

Nothing much to report in the Money Markets today then?
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 11 Nov - 20:03

My read on this is that Clarence has taken a break from campaigning and has been controlling what gets into the media again.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 11 Nov - 21:15

interested wrote:My read on this is that Clarence has taken a break from campaigning and has been controlling what gets into the media again.

Interested , it's a desperate attempt to prove Madeleine could be alive because of the Trial, or even the Press extracting the urine by printing these ridiculous stories. Madeleine McCann Hunt: Witness 'Disturbed' by Encounter with Praia da Luz Suspect 25346 
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Tue 12 Nov - 5:00

I think it is strange that the word "hunt" is often used pertaining to the search for Madeleine or her abductors. More like "witch hunt" if you ask me (definition: An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.).
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 12 Nov - 9:14

jinvta wrote:I think it is strange that the word "hunt" is often used pertaining to the search for Madeleine or her abductors. More like "witch hunt" if you ask me (definition: An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.).
I hate that too. "Maddie Hunt". Like she's a bloody Easter Egg. And it's some sort of fun activity. It's a little girl, and probably a dead little girl, that we're discussing here, FGS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Tue 12 Nov - 10:52

jinvta wrote:I think it is strange that the word "hunt" is often used pertaining to the search for Madeleine or her abductors. More like "witch hunt" if you ask me (definition: An investigation carried out ostensibly to uncover subversive activities but actually used to harass and undermine those with differing views.).
For me, the word "hunt," means hunting down, as in hunting down criminals, hunting foxes, and I know a man who hunted down Nazi war criminals at the end of the war. It's a bit different in my mind to searching for.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down