Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man

4 posters

Go down

Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Empty Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 12:47

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Empty Re: Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man

Post  Guest Mon 2 Dec - 12:50

I'm not quite sure why this is newsworthy!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Empty Re: Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 13:12

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I'm not quite sure why this is newsworthy!
Well he did win a Bronze Medal in the Olympics at a young age and he took part in the Video to set the record straight because one of the Dailies was reporting on it.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Tom Daley...Olympic Diver ewveals he is in a relationship with a Man Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 2 Dec - 14:07

Me neither NBY.
Why doesn't he just get on with his life?
Just be happy, Tom xx
No need to inform us all of your private life with a video!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 14:19

wjk wrote:
Me neither NBY.
Why doesn't he just get on with his life?
Just be happy, Tom xx
No need to inform us all of your private life with a video!
wjk I think it was the Mirror who wrote an article "suggesting " Tom was Gay so Tom decided to "Come out of the closet" to set the record straight and avoid any more gossip.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Dec - 15:27

I do agree that, with the media interested into poking its nose into people's legal activities, it's better to shut it up by giving an interview and then you'll be left alone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 2 Dec - 15:52

Let's hope it works, for Tom's sake.
But somehow with our press......
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Mon 2 Dec - 15:56

Not Born Yesterday wrote:I do agree that, with the media interested into poking its nose into people's legal activities, it's better to shut it up by giving an interview and then you'll be left alone.
NBY For a young lad he certainly showed his ability, was heartbroken when his Father died and the relationship with this Guy threatened to be exposed and Tom did the right thing.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 2 Dec - 16:08

Does anybody really care ?
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 2 Dec - 18:21

Tom who?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 2 Dec - 19:02

Lioned wrote:Does anybody really care ?
Iris wrote:Tom who?
I agree with you both.
Who cares really?
He should just get on with his life.
I don't get why he's making such a deal out of it. Its no one elses business and it won't stop the press reporting any old rubbish they want.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 19 Dec - 14:24

He hasn't actually said he's gay though, he just said he's dating a man, he could be dating a women next year.

But do we care....no.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Thu 19 Dec - 15:58

Tom is only 18 0r 19 and this guy is 34 , American, not bad looking. I know i'm the only one, but I actually feel sorry for Tom. He is still a teenager, has trained for years , his Father was his coach and Tom was devastated when he died , which was probably why he got a bronze. Whether this is a serious gay relationship only time will tell but he was right to tell the World about it because the Press have backed off.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 19 Dec - 16:25

Well its none of our business so maybe the twitters and forumites should maybe back off as well and just let him be.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down