Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

+8
widowan
T4two
AnnaEsse
Panda
jeanmonroe
malena stool
cherry1
almostgothic
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Empty Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  interested Sat 7 Dec - 20:35

"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Twitter information available at www.mccannfiles.com (scroll down)
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Empty Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  Guest Sat 7 Dec - 20:50

interested wrote:"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 1461488_606731179391564_1151850125_n

They don't say who asked them to "leave the site as it is" though. Might not be Grange at all, might be the McCanns.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Empty Re: Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting

Post  interested Sat 7 Dec - 20:58

Iris wrote:
interested wrote:"Find Madeleine webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting from the official website, 07 December 2013"
Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 1461488_606731179391564_1151850125_n

They don't say who asked them to "leave the site as it is" though.  Might not be Grange at all, might be the McCanns.

Exactly what I am thinking; assuming the webmaster is "employed" by the McCanns, they are calling the shots.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 7 Dec - 21:05

That's my interpretation too.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 7 Dec - 21:52

I don't understand why they would want to leave a sighting up which has been discredited as I would have thought that is misleading the public and should have been removed immediately, I am sure SY would have taken a screenshot of it so not sure why would need to stay up.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 7 Dec - 22:08

By leaving "creche man" on their site after he has been discredited, they are hindering the search for Madeleine. I hope someone makes the judge in the libel trial aware of this.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 7 Dec - 22:42

interested wrote:By leaving "creche man" on their site after he has been discredited, they are hindering the search for Madeleine.  I hope someone makes the judge in the libel trial aware of this.
Good point interested!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sat 7 Dec - 22:58

Perhaps they find themselves between a rock and a hard place. Whether they remove it or not they are admitting they've been promoting evidence they knew was incorrect and hindered the search for their daughter.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Dec - 7:24

To be honest. I don't know what's going on here.Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 25346 Can one of you clever Members explain?
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 8 Dec - 12:01

Panda wrote:To be honest. I don't know what's going on here.Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 25346 Can one of you clever Members explain?
WHO WILL TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF SOMEBODY GETS 'ATTACKED'?

McCANNS OR SY/MET POLICE?

WHY are the Met/SY still allowing the McCanns to portray 'Creche/Tannerman' on their website after they, SY/Met have publicly DISMISSED him as of importance?

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html

FIFTY (50) days after DCI Andy Redwood 'eliminated' 'him' as relevent to investigation!

What IF 'somebody saw somebody' dressed in similar clothing, as Creche/Tannerman, in the street, today . tomorrow, next week and 'attacked/tried to arrest' him as the possible 'abductor' of Madeleine McCann?

Are SY/Met/ DCI Redwood going to take responsibility for that assault, they could have obviously 'prevented' by instructing the McCanns to STOP 'promoting' a 'suspect' they have dismissed?

Or is it the case, that SY/Met were TOLD, of a 'possible assault' (worse case scenario, death, like the recent case in Bristol)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-25122280
but, ignored the warning, and will 'apologise' AFTER an 'event' with 'we were told this might be a possibility due to our decision to leave a false suspect on our clients website.We'll refer ourselves to the IPCC and lessons will be learn't'

WHY are SY/Met allowing the McCanns to 'display' a 'suspect' and possibly put at risk an 'innocent' man, Christmas shopping with his young, blonde daughter, DCI Redwood has dismissed publicly?

METROPOLITAN POLICE, DCI REDWOOD, AS OF TODAY, 3RD DECEMBER 2013..........................................YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD!

In short, people visiting their site are still being asked for information on Tannerman, even though 'he' has been ruled out by SY/Met Police.

Somebody 'dressed/looks' like 'him' could get seriously hurt!

ETA: I'm not that 'clever' but am old!

If it looks like a scam, smells like a scam, feels like a scam................it's a scam!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sun 8 Dec - 14:08

Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks. I don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM . SY could be advised and they could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 8 Dec - 15:10

Panda wrote:Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks.  I don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM .  SY could be advised and  they could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY.  
It is hosted by GoDaddy. Prices start at $4.99 a month. Anyone - including Mister "I Can Make A PowerPoint" Gerry - could be the webmaster. For all we know it's still Wee Callum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Sun 8 Dec - 21:47

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:Right, gotcha jeanmonroe, thanks.  I don't think the McCanns can be Webmaster as well, like forumotion is
webmaster for MM .  SY could be advised and  they could ask the McCanns to remove it because it is misleading. It can either be done through "what do they know" or by phoning SY.  
It is hosted by GoDaddy.  Prices start at $4.99 a month.  Anyone - including Mister "I Can Make A PowerPoint" Gerry - could be the webmaster.  For all we know it's still Wee Callum.  
It is to be sure... still Wee Callum. (not so wee anymore by all accounts)

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1465p50-calum-macrae-and-the-mccann-website#208652
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Sun 8 Dec - 23:55

How embarrassing. To be made to leave the Tanner sighting up - the sighting they have pimped all these years; the sighting SY has discredited; the sighting they preferred while having the other one suppressed.

Perhaps they were asked by McCanns to leave it as is and McCanns were asked by SY to leave it as is - not to leave that efit up but to leave the whole site as is. As part of the investigation...

Hm.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 9 Dec - 7:23

That's quite new putting the online store straight from Facebook page too.....

So don't bother going to the official find Madeleine page to look at the efits etc to help find madeleone just send donations straight from their page.....all about money and them.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 9 Dec - 8:33

They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology, and the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks. And most
of the deluded sheep on there actually believe it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Dec - 11:05

Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology,  and the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks.   And most

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 9 Dec - 12:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Iris wrote:They are still trying to claim that the combination of Google changing their shopping cart technology,  and the RBS/Nat West hiatus (which lasted all of three hours) is the reason that their website has been down for three weeks.   And most

Google tends to give lots of warning of changes
. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost  Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 294124 )
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Mon 9 Dec - 14:04

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

. For example, I had iGoogle as my Home Page for some time, but every time I logged in, for at least a month before, there was a note that iGoogle was "going away," on November 1st. So, I'm sure there was clear and adequate warning about the Google checkout for them to organise an alternative.

Indeed they do - I had the same experience with iGoogle for weeks. Almost drove me nuts. (but only almost  Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 294124 )

Yes, every day! iGoogle is going away....Yes, you told me that yesterday and the day before and....!!! So, why have this lot been left with no checkout service?
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Tue 10 Dec - 11:40

AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Yes, every day! iGoogle is going away....Yes, you told me that yesterday and the day before and....!!! So, why have this lot been left with no checkout service?

Blacksmith seems to think that their legal team have advised them simply to disable the shop/begging bowl because to continue with knowledge that Madeleine cannot be found alive would be fraud. This would pre-suppose that they have been told by SY/PJ that there is irrefutable evidence of this fact.
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 10 Dec - 13:53

I had students once that used a Google application that they then sold on to MIT. We had six months notice of the switchover, and that was fairly major. Nobody was left until the last minute or in a position that they could claim that they "didn't know".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  widowan Wed 11 Dec - 21:13

T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
T4two wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:

Blacksmith seems to think that their legal team have advised them simply to disable the shop/begging bowl because to continue with knowledge that Madeleine cannot be found alive would be fraud. This would pre-suppose that they have been told by SY/PJ that there is irrefutable evidence of this fact.

That would have made the news wouldn't it?

if they can still get donations from the facebook page that seems to indicate they haven't been informed that she is not alive... the purpose of the Fund was ever a gray area anyhow.

Maybe they hoped to show how donations had dropped off due to Amaral's book making people stop believing she was still alive - but there again if they can still get donations off FB then that knocks that on the head.
widowan
widowan
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3378
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-08-23

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 12 Dec - 1:44

You can still donate on the german page....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 13 Dec - 13:50

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Fri 13 Dec - 13:57

Webmaster under instruction not to remove discredited Jane Tanner sighting 23324 
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next